Author Topic: kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today  (Read 1073 times)

Montana00

Re:kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2004, 05:37:59 AM »
Heres a thought,

We currently have us military stationed in Germany. Please tell me the last time you saw a german behead a american because of being imbedded in their country? im gonna go on a lim and say never.

You can use stupid justifications on why they behead. ITs a simple answer. these people are full of hate, and their looking at any excuse to just fuck people over more and more.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2004, 06:03:09 AM »
Heres a thought,

We currently have us military stationed in Germany. Please tell me the last time you saw a german behead a american because of being imbedded in their country? im gonna go on a lim and say never.

You can use stupid justifications on why they behead. ITs a simple answer. these people are full of hate, and their looking at any excuse to just fuck people over more and more.

please tell me the last time jews moved into our country with tanks and machine rifles and stole our land randomly.
please tell me the last time you went into our country with bombs and soldiers killing innocent ppl without an official reason.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2004, 07:09:28 AM »
Genocide isn't the answer.

Nukes aren't the answer.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't think anybody does.

Killing off an entire race of people is just moronic. Killing off the members of an entire religion is even worse.

Education, Revolution, and discussion are just a few of the things that I think need to become mainstream in Islam for it to co-exist with the world’s major religions. I'm positive that there are Muslims who want peace and co-existence in the world, the problem is getting these people into positions of power and influence so that they can spread their word and get the hate mongers out of power. I think this change is going to have to come from within, and unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon.

congratulations, first post of you that didnt upset me.

the only valid answer can be mutual peace. and somebody has to start that peace. may the more civilized party do that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2004, 07:33:03 AM »
please tell me the last time jews moved into our country with tanks and machine rifles and stole our land randomly.

I really hope I misunderstood this :-X

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2004, 08:37:54 AM »
Johnson's Family: He Loved Saudi Arabia
Family of Slain American Captive Says Act Doesn't Represent Saudi Arabia

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. June 18, 2004 — The family of an American captive beheaded by militants in Saudi Arabia on Friday said authorities worked as hard as they could to rescue Paul Johnson Jr., and that his slaying did not dampen their respect for his adopted country.
"Paul considered Saudi Arabia his home. He loved the people and the country," said an FBI agent speaking on behalf of Johnson's relatives.

"They also know this act of terrorism was committed by extremists and does not represent the Saudi Arabia that Paul often spoke and wrote about to his family," said Joseph Billy Jr., special agent in charge of the FBI's Newark office.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040618_1826.html

I thing that sums it up.

To that dickhead who said use nukes, grow up.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2004, 09:17:27 AM »
these people are retarted, did they really think there demands were gonna be met? Glad my dad didn't accept the job offer he had there.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Montana00

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2004, 09:32:00 AM »
Heres a thought,

please tell me the last time you went into our country with bombs and soldiers killing innocent ppl without an official reason.

please tell me the last time we have bombed saudia arabia. please name a time that we have killed innocent saudis. i know we are doing this in iraq, but we have dont nothing wrong in sauida arabia.

so my analogy was correct with the occupation in germany. We are in germany right now, and were not bombing them. Germans are not beheading our people.

We are in sauida arabia right now, and were not bombing them. Saudis are beheading our people.....HMM maybe its because these people are islamic.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2004, 10:46:51 AM »
only time will tell what will happen, but until then if your going to talk shit about doing something join the military dont hide behind a forum.

JTSimon

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2004, 11:10:52 AM »
Heres a thought,

looooooool ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2004, 11:26:21 AM »
Some1 maintaining Apache helicopters isn't considered a combatant? oooook

Yeah I'm sure the average Muslim person yearns to chop someones head off.

Talking about generalizations...some of your comments are just fucking stupid.

Please tell me when American Apache helicopters have EVER attacked a target in Saudi Arabia.

I'm positive the average muslim dosen't want to chop somebody's head off, but when 50% of the muslim population in Suadi Arabia support the group that carries out these actions, somethings not right.

They don't want the u.s. military in their country period.

Saudis hate their own puppet government maybe that could explain bin Laden's popularity.

So you move from: A guy working on an apache isn't part of the war, to: They don't want the US in their country period. I don't get it.

I also don't understand how disliking a government can lead to the support of murder.

The Survey that gave the 50% stats also said that only 5% of the people thought that Bin Laden and Al Queda should be in charge of Saudi Arabia. There goes that argument.

He's working against them...for example if there was a revolution in Saudi Arabia who do you think would protect King Fahd etc.....Americans.

US/Israel vs. Palestine/Iraq  <<< Saudis(Muslims) take that as a personal attack against them.

He's a murderer to you...idol to them, you know fighting the crusaders.

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2004, 01:01:14 PM »
only time will tell what will happen, but until then if your going to talk shit about doing something join the military dont hide behind a forum.

well your ass should be going...

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2004, 01:13:33 PM »
fuckin animals >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2004, 11:41:21 PM »
See Englewood, u brought up some good points for discussion. But two things.

1. The majority of Muslims are just as disgusted by this as you. We're not genetically modified creatures born to hate your freedoms. Islam is not a culture of violence either. You have a group of Wahhabis (lil 12 year olds, google up these folks) who are convinced they are fighting a war against America's injustice but killing random American citizens. This is illogical thinking, that Muslims dont support. Saudis are all crazy fucks, theyre fanatics. Muslims are not just Arabs. They're 1.3 billion motherfuckers on this planet.  Theres tops a few hundred Al Qaeda folks, a couple more thousand jihadists, and a sprinkle of wars here and there. How can you compare this to 1.3 billion people. Have some common sense. You say, why dont we condemn it. How do u want us to condemn it? We dont have power here or in our countries. The concerns of Muslims are  not adressed in this countries due to various political problems, so you have a common reaction of extremist elements. It happens in every society, in this case the extremists are recieving increasing support, due to them being the only outlet for expression of opposition, and them exploiting the Islamic faith among poor frustrated people. You think Jordanians like King Abdullah? You think Saudis like the Royal family? Honestly, a sprinkle of Gulf Emirates are the only stable Arab govts. Any of the others could fall.

2. You fail to adress any responsibility on your part. I adress extremist reactions to American injustices, but why are you so quiet? Ignorant people on this forum say I defend terrorists. How is that? I condemn everything they do. I just understand as a Muslim why drives them to do it. Thats it. You motherfuckers started the whole thing. Sultanates in Damascus and Cairo werent plotting ways to fuck around with European states. Muslims have gotten several dicks to our faces this century, you guys dont say shit about that. Same broken record over and over again.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 11:42:55 PM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2004, 11:48:43 PM »
Fuck this shit. Talking like Muslims are not fit to co exist in the world community. Look at the crimes Christains and Jews have commited since their inception. Look at what theyre doing now. If yall minds were more informed, you would understand how much more fucked up shit Jews and Christains do in this world compared to several dozen peeps blown up in Israel or the occasional beheading. Not to belittle these deaths in any way, but you have entire people oppressed compared to occasional murders.

Im sick and tired of your lives being considered better than mine.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smoke

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2004, 02:58:12 AM »
I dont want to be a racist, but i think a lot of people in the middle east, claiming they fights for Islam, are really making it looks like Islam = devil. I thought Islam was all about peace? Yeah, right! ::)

People is killing Israeli soldiers and showing parts of their mutilated bodies on TV like a Champion's League Cup. Heads, hands, feet.. Thanking Allah.

Other people in Iraq are shooting execution stile an Italian civil thanking Allah and are beheading an American civil showing his head on TV, worldwide.

Other people in Saudi Arabia are killing an Italian cook, thanking Allah, and beheading another US civil, always thanking Allah.

What the fuck is up with ya? Muslims never looked more stupid than they do now.

I know the "We muslims are disgusted just like you" shit, but damn, what are you doing to blame those bastards? Why the only topics i see dissing those bastards and those methods are opened by non-muslims? Fuck that, the only topics i'm seeing opened by muslims are "FUCK AMERICA", "FUCK BUSH", "AMERICA IS DEVIL". Shit, make a fucking topic dissing the fuck out of those bastards if you really wanna sell me the "we muslims are disgusted just like you" shit.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 03:01:08 AM by Antonio »