Author Topic: Al-Quaeda's leader in Saudi-Arabia and Paul Johnson beheaders killed !!  (Read 289 times)

Montana00

just like i said

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/20/saudi.militants/index.html

al-queda has a new leader in saudia arabia

smerlus

woohoo somebody got killed, let's celebrate, how great is that news.

it's justice in it's rawest form...this man commited a crime, and he paid for it with his life...i'm glad it was swift....they said it was a mere three hours after they dumped off the body....show's him how much Allah approved of his actions

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
woohoo somebody got killed, let's celebrate, how great is that news.

it's justice in it's rawest form...this man commited a crime, and he paid for it with his life...i'm glad it was swift....they said it was a mere three hours after they dumped off the body....show's him how much Allah approved of his actions

I figure. I dont feel sorry for him or anything. But still "celebratin" takes it a little to far imo.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

I understand if Bush & Co. are happy about it and celebrate it. I understand if Saudi Arabian police is happy. But to celebrate the death of a man is too far no matter what. He was just a lost soul. He totally lost his mind, joining the devil. I'm sad for him, and sad for the family of the american killed. Oh, and this guy killed an italian cook too, in Saudi Arabia, not only Paul Johnson. Only difference is they didnt show it on TV and it wasnt as political as the murder of an American civil live on internet. Let's hope a chapter of the life of the families of the deads is closed now.

Montana00

why not celebrate it.

this guy looked into the eyes of an innocent civillian, put a knife to his throat and cut his head off. then took photos of it. he gets no simpathy to me.

Sikotic™

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=574&ncid=721&e=4&u=/nm/20040619/wl_nm/security_saudi_qaeda_dc

thats the link if you want to read it.

its good news, but to me it doesnt help the situation any. There alot more people who will kidnap and murder. killing these 4 men wont stop it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
why not celebrate it.

this guy looked into the eyes of an innocent civillian, put a knife to his throat and cut his head off. then took photos of it. he gets no simpathy to me.
you celebrate all muslim deaths tho don't you?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

infinite59

I'm just going to keep copying and pasting this same message, it's the same thing happening in Saudi Arabia, anyone there who is a part of the oil industry is a target.  Oil is a primary reason why the United States is involved in the Arab world.  Why are people suprised when oil contractors are targetted?

If your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

How can someone be outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

eNgIeS

Hooray. Hope he burns in the pits of heel & has his body buried with Pigs guts

Montana00

Hooray. Hope he burns in the pits of heel & has his body buried with Pigs guts
no he killed in the name of allah, hes going to heaven for his muders.