Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!??????????Tray Deee most likely is gonna be sentenced to 20 years!!!!!  (Read 1149 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props to WCRydaz

As yall know Tray Dee is locked up and awaiting trial. Well in the next coming weeks his trial will begin, and he is facing a 20 year sentence. Let's hope all goes well and the vet can continue to drop them hits for us fans.

This news comes straight from the man himself, big thanks to Hu$tleboy Floyd and E.White-who is serving his time right now also- for the news.

Man,this shits sad,this dude is like already forty or somethin like that.& what was this for?For shooting at some people,stealing a car & a gun?I'm sure its about sth else we dont know about.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Although I like him a lot as a rapper, I'll say:

DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME.

Rappers are not special individuals. Criminal actions should be punished.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol Im qoutoing my post from Gangsta Shit for the 3rd muthafuckin time.
I feel the same way but this dude didnt kill anybody & he's gettin 20 years!Other people commit murder & get like 8 years.Plus this just means we aint ever gonna get an album from Tray Deee.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
^ Well,theoretically it's possible for him to make an album when he's 60...I bet he'd be able to drop some pretty dope rhymes after having the opportunity of perfecting them for 20 years!Also,he'd be willing to spit some venom...60 year-old Tray Deee going at 53 year old Snoop. ;D ;D ;D

But nevertheless,we probably won't get a Tray Deee album and that's sad.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
tracey deee already done major time if he gets put back in they'll probably be pushing for maximum sentence

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

Although I like him a lot as a rapper, I'll say:

Rappers are not special individuals. Criminal actions should be punished.

DAYUM

damn that sucks

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It sucks from a fan's point of view, but he deserves adequate punishment, like anybody would. I just wonder if 20 years are adequate

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This will be good for society, Tray Deee is a criminal and belongs in jail.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
This will be good for society, Tray Deee is a criminal and belongs in jail.

DAYUM

^^yall are morons Tray Deee is one of the realest rappers left...

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
mtv bubblegum pop ass west coast fans...
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2004, 08:48:30 PM »

Criminal actions should be punished.

It sucks from a fan's point of view, but he deserves adequate punishment, like anybody would. I just wonder if 20 years are adequate

that's pussy talk.  you people must be joking.  all this pussy talk disgusts me.  these people don't have any respect for the streets.  these fucking pussies don't appreciate the streets and think this shit is a game.  tray dee deserves to go to prison???  muthafuckaz should get slapped in the fucking mouth for saying some shit like that. these are the same muthafuckaz that snitch to the police and don't understand why you never snitch to the police, even on your enemies.  it's the game.  cats are out there struggling, trying to keep their heads above water, trying to get ahead.  when someone gets caught up in some shit [like this] you don't hate on them.  you respect the game.  you respect their hustle.  snitching is a violation.  hating is a violation.  these cats are walking around in violation and don't even know.

all these cats talking that "let justice be served talk" clearly have never seen any parts of the streets.  this is the mtv crowd that thinks all this shit is a fucking joke or something.  the same cats that hear a muthafucka shout thug life and m.o.b. and run around with m.o.b. cats and then get all shocked and amazed when dude gets shot.  that want to hate on a dude facing 20 years.  "tray dee is a criminal.  ras kass is a menace."  whiny bitches.  cats that call the fbi if any of their friends were engaging in "unsavory conduct".   i'm looking at the by products of the commercialization of hip hop, this is the mtv generation that doesn't think shit is real.  cats that don't truly respect the message (positive or negative) or the people.  and i for one am disgusted.  i'm looking around, and it's like i accidentally walked into the middle of a britney spears concert.  or maybe the rnc convention.  either way i'm appalled.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 09:05:19 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam