Author Topic: Share House Living  (Read 138 times)

Rain

Share House Living
« on: June 24, 2004, 05:19:36 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone else lives in a share house?
and if so what the roommates are like?

I'm currently in one and its getting on my nerves now around the exam period. One of my roommates seriously sounds mentally handicapped when he gets on the phone to his girlfriend. The other one sits in front of television all day and sits about 6 inches away from the screen. I find share house living great sometimes, annoyin as fuck other times. Guess it all depends upon the people u live with.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Throwback

Re:Share House Living
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 08:28:02 AM »
i still live at home, i'm not there often but when i am: dad's a nazi, mum's a slave, my oldest bro got think's hes god, my lil bro is almost retarded.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 11:54:59 AM »
I live at home now and it is retarded. My dad smokes weed it my little brother and they have huge harvest in his room. My mom doesn't care. It seems like I'm the only one ead straight in this family. Instead of paying the bills my dad buys like 100$ in weed a week.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 01:25:44 PM »
I'll be living in a share house from September onwards. I hope it'll be a not-to-frustrating experience.

Right now,I live with my parents and my sisters.
My dad has barely got any patience and is pissed off for an entire day from the slightest things he doesn't like.
My mom and I don't really get along and she's allways on my nerves.
My older sister is barely at home,but she's got the same problem as my dad,unfortunately.
My little sister is a spoiled brat and is nagging nearly all the time.

Those are of course only bad traits I named and not unexpectedly, they've got good traits as well wich makes living with them significantly better. In fact my mom is the only one I don't really get along with very well.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Rain

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 03:13:37 PM »
I know what you're saying - staying at home sucked for me - i lived with just my mum and we just didnt get along either - thats half the reason i moved.

Share house is better then living at home. with these people there just small annoynances. by november ill be living with new people anyway.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 03:26:37 PM »
yup used to share apt with a roommate. cant hang with that shit anymore. so got a apt for just myself. too much shit you have to concern yourself with when you have a roommate. having ur own place, everything is up to your standards.