Author Topic: 75 dead in a wave of iraqi attacks  (Read 226 times)

Montana00

75 dead in a wave of iraqi attacks
« on: June 24, 2004, 05:44:32 AM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=1&u=/nm/20040624/ts_nm/iraq_dc

Code: [Select]
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Rebels bent on disrupting a handover to Iraqi rule bloodied five cities Thursday with coordinated assaults on local security forces in which about 75 people, including three U.S. soldiers, were killed.

More than 200 people were wounded.

i was thinking something and then i read this article so i thought i should post it.  Bush has stated that we WILL be handing over power on June 30th to the Iraqi government. That may be true, but here is the thing. U.S. soldiers wont be leaving iraq, for a very very long time. They cant even live in peace, and so if we leave iraq then there jsut going to crumble as a country, and thats why i think we wont be leaving their country for a long time.

what i dont understand is why those rebel fighters wouldnt want a "normal" society. Why dont they want a police force. Why dont they want a stable government. Why would they rather live like they are then improving their country. it just doesnt make any sense.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:75 dead in a wave of iraqi attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 06:08:58 AM »
did u see the iraqi army on tv the other week training they looked totally incompetant, they gonna need to build up a decent iraqi security force before we can leave and that will take a long time considering they are the main targets as well as the police also both organisation are being infiltrated by insurgents.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 06:09:32 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 06:31:20 AM »
The buzzword here is "stability".  Anyone who threatens America's global domination is a threat to "stability".  It's how they play on language to brainwash people.  

These propaganda tactics work.  People honestly believe that Iraqi's should thank America for the ten years of sanctions leading up to the war that starved thousands of children every year, for the bombing of their cities to start the war, occupation of their country, the usurping of natural resources such as oil, the mass murder of 25,000, the humiliation and torture on a daily basis.  America still hasn't even restored electricity to pre-war levels and then once again Iraqi's get blamed for that anyway, America says it is cause of insurgents.

They've even fooled logical people into justifying America's occupation in Iraq, by saying that if America left it would be a threat to "stability".  This is the greatest lie.  The only threat to stability is the foriegn occupation.  Iraq has been at peace themselves before, and they could be at peace again, if they could get the oppressor off their back.

People are even arrogant enough to tell Iraqi's what methods they are allowed to use to get a foreign, occupying, oppressor off their back.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 06:32:38 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 07:29:57 AM »
"iraqi insurgents bombed an iraqi police station killing around 30 people"

yea....that has a lot to do with america.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 08:46:13 AM »
The buzzword here is "stability".  Anyone who threatens America's global domination is a threat to "stability".  It's how they play on language to brainwash people.  

These propaganda tactics work.  People honestly believe that Iraqi's should thank America for the ten years of sanctions leading up to the war that starved thousands of children every year, for the bombing of their cities to start the war, occupation of their country, the usurping of natural resources such as oil, the mass murder of 25,000, the humiliation and torture on a daily basis.  America still hasn't even restored electricity to pre-war levels and then once again Iraqi's get blamed for that anyway, America says it is cause of insurgents.

They've even fooled logical people into justifying America's occupation in Iraq, by saying that if America left it would be a threat to "stability".  This is the greatest lie.  The only threat to stability is the foriegn occupation.  Iraq has been at peace themselves before, and they could be at peace again, if they could get the oppressor off their back.

People are even arrogant enough to tell Iraqi's what methods they are allowed to use to get a foreign, occupying, oppressor off their back.
all reasons for and against war aside, u can't honestly think that now we are over there we should leave? we should finish what we started and help rebuild iraq make it more stable, let them govern themselves, leaving now would create even more koas. do u think iraq is in a position to govern and protect themselves at this point in time? i certanly do not.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

R-izzy

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 09:11:16 AM »
Dude they need to stop killing their own people.

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 09:19:49 AM »
Now its 100 dead they keep finding more bodies
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 03:21:54 PM by rampant »

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 10:40:58 PM »

once again i shall dub you a moron...

you know why "stability" is a buzzword? because IT'S NOT STABLE TO BLOW UP 100 OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS! it's not propaganda it's common fucking sense

people should thank sadaam for making millions in there oil for food program and spending it on himself while starving his people, the mass murder of over 100,000 people, torture and oppression...oh i forgot....sadaam is muslim so he's allowed to do that kind of things to other muslims

but of course america is once again to blame when iraqi's that are going around doing their normal life, are blown up by other iraqi's.... i wish all of america could be as stupid as you...we'd blame muslim terrorists when a bank gets robbed in mississippi

eNgIeS

Re: 75 dead in a wave of iraqi attacks
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2004, 12:34:39 AM »
Hajj Ibrahim Islam has got to be one of the biggest idiots for his comments in this post, & i'm not even American jack!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 75 dead in a wave of iraqi attacks
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2004, 12:43:30 AM »
Hajj Ibrahim Islam has got to be one of the biggest idiots for his comments in this post, & i'm not even American jack!

for once i agree with engies

infiinite you got some serious fucked up logic...i hate to see where you are in 10 years

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09