Author Topic: Virginity  (Read 413 times)

Naughty_GURL17

Re: Virginity
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 10:39:40 AM »
i have givin this alot of though and i think that i made out my mind and i am gonna go through it. i mean i love him sooo much and i want to prove it to him and if by my giving my virginity to him means he will act weird and might not make our relationshios weird then at leats we had sex.is that wrong? :-\

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 10:40:33 AM »
Blah, youre a hoe. Get ya hoe on and break ya man off something. Any girl who wants to keep it for their marriage will do it. If chillin with the first guy u meet is givin you doubts, believe me  lil girl, u gonna get fucked, at least give it to the first man that holla'd at you.

real talk from a virgin himself  ;D

Nice one, I like that. Caught me slippin on the rebound/

*gives Smerlus props*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 12:32:53 PM »
i have givin this alot of though and i think that i made out my mind and i am gonna go through it. i mean i love him sooo much and i want to prove it to him and if by my giving my virginity to him means he will act weird and might not make our relationshios weird then at leats we had sex.is that wrong? :-\

make sure you wear a condom

i'd hate to see a moron like you reproduce

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 03:29:11 PM »
^^LMAO.  I'll second that

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2004, 05:16:03 PM »

make sure you wear a condom

i'd hate to see a moron like you reproduce

LMFAO!!! OH SHIT that was cold.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 06:51:40 AM »

Man, this guy's got her trained good.  "If you love me, you'll do it"... "oooh, I love you SO much, I'm gonna do it!"  "You have to prove you love me"  LOL I'm rollin here.

LOL  Unbelievable that still works. 

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 06:53:58 AM »
ohh man.. ya'll are harsh.. haha.. 

trauma's right tho... dont let a guy guilt trip you into it, coz you could end up regretting it.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 08:07:55 PM »
Nobody can help you with this descision.  It's something you will have to figure out on your on.