Author Topic: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?  (Read 742 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Like seriously, how brainwashed are yall man? Like I understand that following an attack by Muslims, rage would be targeted towards Muslims. But no guilty conscience on your behalf? No recognition of the crimes youve committed? Fuckin mutts like Englewood and Trauama are always crying because us WCC Muslims dont condemn random acts of individual violence, when I have never heard these motherfuckers admit to one mistake made by your govt.. You want me to cry over Nick Berg when you dismiss 15,000 Iraqi deaths?

I mean, do you not see that in the year 2004, the Israelis are still shitting on Palestinians. I mean, do they block news of this in the States? How many of our govts are oppressing us on your behalf? Whats scares me is American ignorance., Because for all the horrible PR stunts, these Muslims extremists pull, they're not the ones with Nukes. (Despite what Tom Ridge says, get ya duck tapes!!!!!)

So until you Americans recognize us as human beings entitled to dignity and respect, and recognize our loss of life, we wont recognize yours. Fuck Nick Berg, Johnson, etec etc. Fuck those lames on CNN, those parapelegic soldiers returning as heroes because they got crippled fighting a people whose land they have  no business being in.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

Re: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 10:54:03 AM »
You want me to cry over Nick Berg when you dismiss 15,000 Iraqi deaths?

You don't say it correct, but yes... we want you to cry over Nick Berg >:(

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 11:08:51 AM »
"when I have never heard these motherfuckers admit to one mistake made by your govt"

there's a saying that says "If a camel could see it's hump it would snap it's neck" (and yes it's an arab proverb involving camels ... go figure)
basically it's easier to judge others than it is to judge urself , and we're all guilty of this in some way which is why the human race sucks and we'll always be killing each other untill the end of time.....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 12:01:19 PM »
I can't talk about Muslims, because I am not in there shoes. I can talk about our gov't, because I believe in democracy, and I believe that I can help change it. I see the injustice of our gov't past, and yes Bill Clinton became the first president in history to say we're sorry for slavery, but that was too little too late. From slavery, to Native genocide, to Japanese camps, to segragation, to Jim Crow laws, to racial profiling that continues today, to police brutality that continues today, our country does not have a good track record. I can see our faults, and I am one that wants to see change, and am willing to change them. As the lead power of the world, we have a responsiblity of setting an example to the world, not bully a region just because we don't like them.

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 12:08:10 PM »
Like seriously, how brainwashed are yall man? Like I understand that following an attack by Muslims, rage would be targeted towards Muslims. But no guilty conscience on your behalf? No recognition of the crimes youve committed? Fuckin mutts like Englewood and Trauama are always crying because us WCC Muslims dont condemn random acts of individual violence, when I have never heard these motherfuckers admit to one mistake made by your govt.. You want me to cry over Nick Berg when you dismiss 15,000 Iraqi deaths?

I mean, do you not see that in the year 2004, the Israelis are still shitting on Palestinians. I mean, do they block news of this in the States? How many of our govts are oppressing us on your behalf? Whats scares me is American ignorance., Because for all the horrible PR stunts, these Muslims extremists pull, they're not the ones with Nukes. (Despite what Tom Ridge says, get ya duck tapes!!!!!)

So until you Americans recognize us as human beings entitled to dignity and respect, and recognize our loss of life, we wont recognize yours. Fuck Nick Berg, Johnson, etec etc. Fuck those lames on CNN, those parapelegic soldiers returning as heroes because they got crippled fighting a people whose land they have  no business being in.

i never thought you could be more of a dumbass.
first of all stop bringing up iralies and palensteins. Were talking about americans, and last time i checked irsrael wasnt a state in america.
Of course i have no guilty conscience, i have done nothing wrong to muslims except that i hate them more and more each day. why should i feel sorrry for people who just go around killing and screaming praise allah?

and please for your sake stop bringing up the nukes argument, that makes you look very very ignorant. Unless by some miracle we use a  nuke on a middle eastern country, then your allowed to use that argument.

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 12:09:07 PM »
I can't talk about Muslims, because I am not in there shoes. I can talk about our gov't, because I believe in democracy, and I believe that I can help change it. I see the injustice of our gov't past, and yes Bill Clinton became the first president in history to say we're sorry for slavery, but that was too little too late. From slavery, to Native genocide, to Japanese camps, to segragation, to Jim Crow laws, to racial profiling that continues today, to police brutality that continues today, our country does not have a good track record. I can see our faults, and I am one that wants to see change, and am willing to change them. As the lead power of the world, we have a responsiblity of setting an example to the world, not bully a region just because we don't like them.

yuo shouldnt apologize for any of it. You had no control over what happended a very long time ago. its in the past, and thats where it should stay.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 12:44:55 PM »
i'll admit...any loss of innocent life is tragic...but when you say you won't apologize for people that kill the americans...you're also defending people that are blowing up their fellow muslims for no reason, that bombed spain for providing aid to iraq.....bombed a NIGHT CLUB in bali....a NIGHT CLUB!.....people that just went out to have a good time, died for no reason at all

those 15,000 iraqis died in a war zone, while it's shitty that they died on purpose or on accident is common sense...but you don't see american's bombing shit in other muslim countries, just because they're having a hard time with the iraqi insurgents, and as far as i know, they're not purposly bombing just innocent civilians

that thing with israel....all i'm gonna say is....it's not the states....israel is just one of many countries that the US gives aid to.....israel was given that land by the UN and i believe they have a right to defend it....just because a poor ass muslim country doesn't have a powerful military, doesn't give them the excuse to bomb whatever they want...kill as many people as they want and think that there won't be any retalliation or repurcussions

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 01:21:42 PM »
I think what keeps us from seeing the blood on our hands is we see our blood on other people's hands.  You or me, I pick me EVERY FUCKING TIME. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 05:20:27 PM »
All you gotta do is look at the stats and you'll see shit isn't right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 11:20:34 PM »
i'll admit...any loss of innocent life is tragic...but when you say you won't apologize for people that kill the americans...you're also defending people that are blowing up their fellow muslims for no reason, that bombed spain for providing aid to iraq.....bombed a NIGHT CLUB in bali....a NIGHT CLUB!.....people that just went out to have a good time, died for no reason at all

those 15,000 iraqis died in a war zone, while it's shitty that they died on purpose or on accident is common sense...but you don't see american's bombing shit in other muslim countries, just because they're having a hard time with the iraqi insurgents, and as far as i know, they're not purposly bombing just innocent civilians

that thing with israel....all i'm gonna say is....it's not the states....israel is just one of many countries that the US gives aid to.....israel was given that land by the UN and i believe they have a right to defend it....just because a poor ass muslim country doesn't have a powerful military, doesn't give them the excuse to bomb whatever they want...kill as many people as they want and think that there won't be any retalliation or repurcussions

my man slow your roll. I dont defend Al Qaeda. I am against them and all Wahhabis. Im talkin about the American mentality that we Muslims are uncivilized and all terrorists because we dont condemn the extremists but share the same anti American sentiment. The American mentality does not understand its own govts history and does not recognize its sins. It simply sees the repercussions of those sins. We Muslims have experienced the brutality of Western policy. Thats why we say Fuck Bush before we say Fuck Zarqawi.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 11:21:48 PM »
I think what keeps us from seeing the blood on our hands is we see our blood on other people's hands.  You or me, I pick me EVERY FUCKING TIME. 

Yes but u dumb idiot, you started it. Its like slappin a kid, then going ballistic sayings it either u or me and proceeding to kick at the kid. Its like , sure u can do it, but are u fukin retarded? Nah mean?

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 01:15:19 AM »
Rampant....yur ignorance will come back to U....I just hope U won't be a casuality of misery.

by tha way, that "You or Me" mentality can only be used in REALITY....U mutts are livin in a lie, Ure life has a foundation that is based on FEAR....

who is U.S after nowadays? terrorists? bombs? bin laden? nope, none of the above, where's sadam now? wat the eff is happnin?........could it be that Bin Laden is somewhere safe wit U.S support, sippin middle eastern fine wine with his 50 wives, children and 100s of family members (including the ones that U.S flew back the day after the 9/11 tragedies) ?

the new afghani leader is who? a U.S associate? there's a new pipe line from Caspian Sea being built to Afghanistan now? who gets the money? can it be the almighty U.S? ah yes.........................oil, more money, more land, the end. oh, and mind you, we had to get that Sadam guy outta the way because he's a big factor and will interfer in future business (afterall, there was the whole Kuwait thing he pissed us off with).

so here we are... 15,000 innocent civilians dead, all that blood on American hands, thousands of soldiers that don't want to be there, everyone back home in FEAR, all this money gettin pumped in, but simple shit like the gas price is at an all time high, and my people can't drive their car to work anymore, so they resort to the bus cuzz it's cheaper, but then with this many people in chaos, the crime rate raises, murder rate raised (at least in cali), gang violence hittin the roof, crack is back in many communities that barely got rid of it, our streets look like fuckin IRAQI ghettos literally, but who's doin what about anything? wats goin on? does anyone just sit back and ask WHAT'S GOING ON anymore? everyone is so caught up in shit that it's come to a point where we just accept the fact that it's all 1 big miserable fuckin world that will never see peace in. If we can't control the violence, death, misery, heartaches & everything else between X street & Y Street in little ass communities wit barely any population, how can we control the world? shit......Fuc anybody that supports this government and Fuc anyone that supports these terrorists......kno why? because they're all in the same boat wit the same goal. and dats money, the root of all evil.

SAND NIGGA SHIT BITCH.......OUT.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 01:20:23 AM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 01:50:00 AM »

my man slow your roll. I dont defend Al Qaeda. I am against them and all Wahhabis. Im talkin about the American mentality that we Muslims are uncivilized and all terrorists because we dont condemn the extremists but share the same anti American sentiment. The American mentality does not understand its own govts history and does not recognize its sins. It simply sees the repercussions of those sins. We Muslims have experienced the brutality of Western policy. Thats why we say Fuck Bush before we say Fuck Zarqawi.

i was gonna type up some drawn out reply but fuck it...it's no use. you're not going to change your mind. all i'm gonna say is if this is your point of view, you're no better than the people you called out. any loss of life is tragic and i feel bad for any of those 15,000 that were wrongly killed as well as the thousands that terrorists have wrongly killed

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 02:46:16 AM »
Rampant....yur ignorance will come back to U....I just hope U won't be a casuality of misery.

by tha way, that "You or Me" mentality can only be used in REALITY....U mutts are livin in a lie, Ure life has a foundation that is based on FEAR....

who is U.S after nowadays? terrorists? bombs? bin laden? nope, none of the above, where's sadam now? wat the eff is happnin?........could it be that Bin Laden is somewhere safe wit U.S support, sippin middle eastern fine wine with his 50 wives, children and 100s of family members (including the ones that U.S flew back the day after the 9/11 tragedies) ?

the new afghani leader is who? a U.S associate? there's a new pipe line from Caspian Sea being built to Afghanistan now? who gets the money? can it be the almighty U.S? ah yes.........................oil, more money, more land, the end. oh, and mind you, we had to get that Sadam guy outta the way because he's a big factor and will interfer in future business (afterall, there was the whole Kuwait thing he pissed us off with).

so here we are... 15,000 innocent civilians dead, all that blood on American hands, thousands of soldiers that don't want to be there, everyone back home in FEAR, all this money gettin pumped in, but simple shit like the gas price is at an all time high, and my people can't drive their car to work anymore, so they resort to the bus cuzz it's cheaper, but then with this many people in chaos, the crime rate raises, murder rate raised (at least in cali), gang violence hittin the roof, crack is back in many communities that barely got rid of it, our streets look like fuckin IRAQI ghettos literally, but who's doin what about anything? wats goin on? does anyone just sit back and ask WHAT'S GOING ON anymore? everyone is so caught up in shit that it's come to a point where we just accept the fact that it's all 1 big miserable fuckin world that will never see peace in. If we can't control the violence, death, misery, heartaches & everything else between X street & Y Street in little ass communities wit barely any population, how can we control the world? shit......Fuc anybody that supports this government and Fuc anyone that supports these terrorists......kno why? because they're all in the same boat wit the same goal. and dats money, the root of all evil.

SAND NIGGA SHIT BITCH.......OUT.

Props. That's some real talk right there.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 02:48:36 AM »
^ The only thing I disagree with is terrorists having the goal of money.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.