Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2006 times)

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2004, 01:01:02 PM »
smerlus you totally get what the guy thinks and it's not strange at all, so stop fucking around with him

he basically says

US Government has Double Standards.

which is true as it can be, so what's the point of fucking around 30 posts long.

lol he probably doesn't like it...and he thinks i care

lol

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2004, 07:58:01 PM »
No, actually I don't mind at all. Why would I mind teaching someone a lesson and schooling them, I don't mind sharing my knowledge with retards like you.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2004, 09:41:31 PM »
No, actually I don't mind at all. Why would I mind teaching someone a lesson and schooling them, I don't mind sharing my knowledge with retards like you.

you not schooling shit...i knew what you were saying in the beginning but i sat here and played with your emotions until you said what i wanted you to say... so school that you little puppet bitch

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2004, 10:47:08 PM »
Well I can't blame you, since it's either that or admitting that you're wrong and a complete moron. Class is dismissed. You may now exit my class. 8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2004, 08:53:10 AM »

Maradona says : Class dismissed folks!

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2004, 02:34:14 PM »
Yes, class is dismissed. My special ed student, you may now exit the room. 8)