Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2008 times)

pappy

Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2004, 09:03:59 PM »
Kerry's kept his mouth shut?  You've got to be fucking kidding me. 

yea i am kidding you i like to make people laugh ;D kno how much like that smile ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

::) ::)

Rain

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 09:53:36 PM »
i'd rather wait for spiderman 2. that'll have more effect on my views than some fat guy that lied and made publicity stunts (sounds familiar) just to get you in the theaters

you don't like publicity stunts?

wow - u must miss like 98% of movies because of that - Spider-Man 2 had publicity stunts
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 11:03:38 PM »
I was going to vote for Bush, but I changed my mind after watching this informative movie.  :-*
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2004, 02:42:33 AM »
Propaganda? It's FACTS.....mann, aiight, let's just call it propaganda in this thread......

The propaganda that Pro Bush people present are always argued against in a righteous way, U muthafucaz have nothing to say against the FACTS that Michael Moore presented......

shieet, let's start wit the simple facts like how the Bin Laden family gets sent back by 10s of planes tha day after the attacks, why? no one was allowed to fly, all airports were closed, but these muthafucaz that we should be questioning are let go? then U have this homeland security bullshit makin MiddleEastern-American lives HELL because of all their paranoia. We put the homeland security shit in effect to make the white people feel safe, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we let the REAL affiliates we should've investigated go. We gettin Iraq for what? How is there all of a sudden nuclear weopens out there a few months after we stated there is no weopens? 1 week, Sadam is a coo cat, next week he's the most wanted muthafuca on the planet with no reasons provided. It was a waste of time and U all know it, we weren't after terrorists when we went after Iraq, we were after money, we needed 2 get Sadam outta the way so we can place more pipe lines in the middle east (Afghanistan, which we own now) and have no worries of no one objecting. This type of shit has been happening FOR EVER, I mean it all sounds so easy & "whatever" when mentioned in simple texts like this....but when U imagine how many thousands & thousands of families lives have been ruined in the past decades due to America's ways, then you'll start gettin an idea of why those people justify their attacks on America. There are 9/11's every other month in the Middle East.

ooooh my bad rod , actually you know what bush and his people planned 9-11, they wanted to bring down the towers to have an excuse to go to war with the middle east and get all that oil that we're seeing at gas stations across america...it's all a global conspiracy to make Haliburton (or whatever the fuck it's called) bigger than microsoft! you're right rod we shouldn't be profiling middle easterners....because we all know that it's the mexicans blacks and chinese who are suicide bombing theaters and beheading people on tv. Leave all the muslums alone mr. bush.. they're all fun loving peace makers...ALLL of them....every single last one of them. oh yeah we shouldn't consider 9-11 a national tragedy either....how stupid of us americans to care about our civilized stable secure country getting broadsided by an attack where 3000 unknowing people who by the way had NOTHING to do with the middle east's problems died in vein....how retarded, forget 9-11 lets all forget about that and make moarning the dates where a rougue israeli soldier kills 3 muslums kids for throwing rocks at him in an unstable barbaric dark aged country. both are sad and suck, but fuck 9-11 those damn new yorkers deserved what they got . One day Allah will destroy all of America (good and bad americans) and peace will be upon all his freedom fighters and soldiers in Iraq who are beheading american soldiers and chopping up peace makers and tying their body parts to bridges....America is the monster here not these people!

rod, "cuz" , my bad "cuz'" i forgot to replace all the ck's with cc's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 03:39:15 AM »
^see.....these pro american cats never be arguing against the facts. It's like they purposely ignore it or just simply refuse to believe it, so they call it propaganda, then they go and bring shit up like YO they bombed a theater, dats their counter argument to everything, everything is else is justified because of suicide bombers, muthafucaz always focusing on the pity shit.....it's like pointing at a fish in the ocean, so what? America got fishes too, way bigger ones, and they so deep down that U don't even see it.....

and by tha way CUZZ....nice try wit the Allah comments, but have U ever even questioned what religion I consider myself? no, U don't bother to ask, none of patriotic cats do, whatever U see on the surface is what U conclude with....

Middle Eastern cats bombed the theater? damm, fuck em all, they're all evil, I hope they all die.....hmmmm, here, let's flip the coin for a sec.....Americans bombed our city? damm, I can't work anymore, I don't have money, I don't have food, My daughter is injured.....BOOM, another attack, daughter is dead......now it's FUCK U AMERICA, U RUINED MY LIFE......dats when CNN cameras roll in & film these MUTHAFUCIN SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 03:45:54 AM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 04:23:51 AM »
^ who said i was just imitating you?

also i love how you say i'm ignoring facts while you belittle some of mine, btw that theater was in iraq not in america...hmmm let's see what's wrong here, we got mu fuckers killing their own people.i'm sorry but shock and awe ended like a year ago, the terrorists are doing just as much damage as america. then not to mention al queda saying that they'll do whatever it takes to kill the new leader of iraq even if that means killing innocent iraqis...again what's wrong with this picture we got mother fuckers saying we're just doing this in the name of islam to protect the people of islam....but we'll kill themif we have to.....oh but america is the monster.i'm not saying all but alot of the middle eastern people have some twisted logic and reasoning.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2004, 03:36:52 PM »
moore is sueing anyoe who says anything bad about this movie (or some shit like this)...no joke...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2004, 06:48:34 PM »
i bet 95% of you havent even read the book fahrenheit 451.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 09:27:13 PM by elmizzy »

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2004, 06:54:53 PM »
i have.
it sucks.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2004, 09:09:36 PM »
Politics politics politics...thats all you fuckin people talk about.  People bitchin, moanin, complainin, and yammerin on about politics...its not like the people on these forums are gonna start some kind of fucking revolution to overthrow the evil United States, so just shut up already.

I mean, really...if you're not gonna DO anything about it (complaining and talking on a message board is NOT DOING something about it), then just shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 09:11:26 PM by Master Chief »

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2004, 09:30:23 PM »
i have.
it sucks.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything.
please tell me that post was a joke. i've read some of your other posts, you have got to be between 12-15 years old.

pappy

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2004, 09:37:40 PM »
Politics politics politics...thats all you fuckin people talk about.  People bitchin, moanin, complainin, and yammerin on about politics...its not like the people on these forums are gonna start some kind of fucking revolution to overthrow the evil United States, so just shut up already.

I mean, really...if you're not gonna DO anything about it (complaining and talking on a message board is NOT DOING something about it), then just shut the fuck up.

people talk about politics b/c its interesting to talk about. even tho it gets uses pissed leads to arguments its still fun to discuss lol.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2004, 09:50:13 PM »

people talk about politics b/c its interesting to talk about. even tho it gets uses pissed leads to arguments its still fun to discuss lol.

Yeah, but some people take it too far, Tom.  Some people, its nearly all they talk about.

Montana00

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2004, 10:03:32 PM »
politics are fun to talk about. Getting into arguments about politics is even better.

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2004, 10:20:29 PM »

you argue about video games and consoles, what does that do? it really seems pointless too