Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2009 times)

smerlus

Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2004, 12:05:43 AM »

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

Israel is not complying with UN Resolutions. Shouldn't we bomb them? Oh, of course not.

of course not because they're only doing 1 thing wrong

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2004, 01:41:06 AM »

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

Israel is not complying with UN Resolutions. Shouldn't we bomb them? Oh, of course not.

LOL, you obviously have no idea how many resolutions they're in violation of. Idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2004, 02:28:13 AM »

LOL, you obviously have no idea how many resolutions they're in violation of. Idiot.

so do you think the us invasion of iraq is fair?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2004, 04:47:44 AM »
I hope Bush is assassinated if re-elected. That pig deserves to die like most other pigs do; so fuck him and his rich friends.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Smoke

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
I seriously hope in the USA you all aint so STUPID to vote for someone just because you went to see a movie at the cinema. Are you?

hector

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2004, 12:44:16 PM »
^^^ no, I would never vote do to a movie.  I have been planning on voting against bush for years.  but yes, much of america is so stupid to base their vote off a movie.  Just like much of america is so stupid to base their vote off of a biased news channel.  or just like much of america is so stupid to base their vote off of nothing they really know anything about.

I come across many people everyday.  I know a lot of people.  I've worked a lot of customer service.  I have been around and interacted with many people.  I've lived in 5 different cities in california.  been through highschool and college.  Worked over 10 different jobs.  Yes, I have come to the conclusion that the majority of americans are dumb.  don't get me wrong, I'm not just singleing out americans.  I have only been to one other country, which is mexico.  Maybe the majority of People in the entire world are dumb, I can't judge that tho.  but I can judge my fellow americans, and I will say more are dumb than are not.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2004, 03:30:23 PM »
^^^ no, I would never vote do to a movie. [...] but yes, much of america is so stupid to base their vote off a movie.  [...]

no doubt, remember "the Terminator"?   8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2004, 04:40:25 PM »

Fair would be for the U.S. to look at every country in the same way; Iraq violated UN resolutions, we invaded and bombed the shit out of it, Israel violated UN resolutions, we give them billions of dollars a year to continue violating those resolutions. Here, I have something to show you:

Israel's foreign minister yesterday told the Bush administration that his nation will not abide by a World Court ruling on the legality of its West Bank barrier and pressed for U.S. support to block any U.N. action against the Jewish state.
    "We believe that Israel can deal with this issue by itself," Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said in the White House driveway after a meeting with U.S. National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice. "We can't accept any external involvement from the International Court of Justice.
"We don't believe it is the place that this issue should be discussed. It should be discussed between the two parties — the Israelis and the Palestinians — with other members that are involved in the peace process," Mr. Shalom said.
    The White House also objects to intervention on the matter from the International Court of Justice, also known as the World Court. In a January filing with the World Court, the Bush administration said the top U.N. court does not have jurisdiction to mediate the dispute.
    More than two dozen countries, including France, which protested the U.S.-led war in Iraq, oppose intervention by the court. Even Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, New York Democrat and a fierce critic of the Bush administration, has criticized intervention by the court.
    The World Court on Friday will render an "advisory opinion" on the legality of the 440-mile network of fences and walls, which Israel says is needed to keep Palestinian suicide bombers out of its cities. Although the judgment is not binding, a ruling in favor of Palestinians would embarrass Israel and perhaps allow Palestinians to point to the ruling to bolster its case against the barrier.
    The Israeli foreign minister's overture to Washington is meant to mute any fallout from a decision favoring the Palestinians, who argue that the barrier's route will trap Palestinians in enclaves.
    After his 30-minute visit with Miss Rice, which officials from the National Security Council refused to characterize, Mr. Shalom said that if the matter goes before the U.N. Security Council, "we hope there will be a veto."
    "There is an expectation that this will happen," he added in an interview with Israeli television, although he would not specify whether that meant he had secured a commitment from Miss Rice for Washington to use its powers in the Security Council.
    Mr. Shalom said he has asked the United States to do "everything it can" to block passage of a Palestinian-backed U.N. resolution on the barrier.
    On Wednesday, Israel's Supreme Court issued a landmark ruling saying a planned 20-mile section of the barrier must be rerouted because the current path locks in thousands of Palestinians and violates international law.
    The parts of the barrier already in place have disrupted the lives of Palestinians, forcing many children to pass through army-operated gates to reach schools. Some communities are encircled, farmers are cut off from fields and commuting distances have increased.
    Yesterday, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said he is prepared to move the West Bank security barrier closer to Israel to make sure it does not trap Palestinians. But he, too, does not want the World Court to intervene in the matter.
    Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz on Thursday met with army planners and ordered them to review nearly the entire route. They said the 25 percent of the barrier already built and not challenged in the courts would not be affected.
    Shiri Eden, an adviser to Mr. Mofaz, said a team — including engineers, archaeologists and lawyers — would review about 310 miles of unbuilt barrier. The review could take a few months, she said.
    Mr. Shalom said the issue should not involve outside mediators.
    "The fact that Israel is changing the route through an internal decision shows we don't need any external involvement. It shows we are a democratic country that has courts which can act," he said.
    Opponents of intervention by the World Court say it would violate the principle that the body would claim jurisdiction only in disputes in which the parties mutually agreed in advance to abide by the decision. The matter reached the court through a Dec. 8 vote of the U.N. General Assembly, which many view as dominated by states hostile to Israel.
    In Gaza, meanwhile, Israeli troops killed three Palestinians yesterday. One man was killed near his home in the southern town of Khan Younis, Palestinian medics said. The army said the man entered an unauthorized area yards from a Jewish settlement.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040702-115949-9770r.htm

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2004, 06:06:46 PM »

nice dodging of the question... once again

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2004, 11:58:33 AM »

do you just cut and paste this bullshit into all your threads?

1) yes, bin ladens were flown out of the country....too bad those bunch of muslim people that were beat to death after the attacks just for being muslim and living in the US weren't..you don't seem so smart so i'll just tell you straight out. Anyone by the name of bin laden would have been harrassed, possibly even killed after those attacks

2) racial profiling...it works...yeah it sucks that a persons race is taken into consideration when they do something but oh well, i'm 1/2 white, 1/2 puerto rican....when a cop pulls me over, he doesn't know if i just robbed a liquor store with my ese's or i lied on my income tax return and made off with large amounts of cash..but i learn to deal

4) there's alot of countries that are rebuilding iraq and getting deals out of it, so unless you plan on living in a place with no electricity...quit complaing about the top nations in the world trying to make money

5) you don't like any of this shit...move...quit being a little bitch that complains that he has it so hard....i bet you if you were actually making money with your wack ass cd's, you'd be the first person holding an american flag in one hand and a sparkler in the other on the 4th of July singing the national anthem

LOL @ #1.......what in tha fuckin fuck is U talkin about? U proved my point.
#2 is bullshit, not valid, yur justifying it.......
#3, ok wuteva, but why at that time? why not 6 months earlier? why was he a good guy then? I thought it was the war on terrorism? isn't it possible that the Bin Ladens that U.S is fuckin wit wanted to get him outta the way so he doesn't object to the new business ventures?
#4, there's alot of countries? yea.....countries no one's ever heard of.....and plus, they ain't gettin shit.....who U foolin? Saudis and America is basically 90% of the whole operation money-wise.....it's no secret.
#5, 1st of all, U dunno how I've had it, or have it, U come to my neighbourhood and you'll shit your pants white boy, but I luv it, I never said I wanna move, but what gives me the right not to mention facts? I'm not just complaining (although that's the whole purpose of this board, if U like it or not)....... oh and I make more money of "my" cds than U make bending over, so save the small talk.....come 2 cali and holla @ me......i'll put you on a guestlist on 1 of our shows and get U in the afterparty......no worries kid.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2004, 12:23:16 PM »
LOL @ #1.......what in tha fuckin fuck is U talkin about? U proved my point.
#2 is bullshit, not valid, yur justifying it.......
#3, ok wuteva, but why at that time? why not 6 months earlier? why was he a good guy then? I thought it was the war on terrorism? isn't it possible that the Bin Ladens that U.S is fuckin wit wanted to get him outta the way so he doesn't object to the new business ventures?
#4, there's alot of countries? yea.....countries no one's ever heard of.....and plus, they ain't gettin shit.....who U foolin? Saudis and America is basically 90% of the whole operation money-wise.....it's no secret.
#5, 1st of all, U dunno how I've had it, or have it, U come to my neighbourhood and you'll shit your pants white boy, but I luv it, I never said I wanna move, but what gives me the right not to mention facts? I'm not just complaining (although that's the whole purpose of this board, if U like it or not)....... oh and I make more money of "my" cds than U make bending over, so save the small talk.....come 2 cali and holla @ me......i'll put you on a guestlist on 1 of our shows and get U in the afterparty......no worries kid.

1) how'd i prove your point? we put them in protective custody because crazy americans would have killed them....and it's funny how all these people are coming out making bush look like a fool and not once have they said that Osama's family had anything to do with the bombing....so until you have facts..what you say about this is horse shit

2) racial profiling works....sorry to inform you of that, and if something being succesful means i'm justifying it....so be it

3) why not 6th months earlier? because we didn't give a shit about him...just like police don't know how bad a killer is until they do some investigation....common sense

4) the UK, france and germany got into the deals, but i guess you've never heard of those countries before

5) please, i've been around the world and i've been to san fran a few times, so far no place has made me shit my pants... and i think doing charity work in east timor where we had to be issued guns and followed by a marine detachement who combed the beach for land mines before we set foot there would beat any place you've been

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2004, 12:46:52 PM »
"protective custody".........hahahaha, right.........aka protecting U.S money.

they knew sadam was a killer & had "bombs" 6 months earlier, just stfu. money talks.

those countries are suckin american dick and they aint gone get shit out of it, but they won't object because it's not worth it.

East Timor? dats coo.....how bout running into my grandfather's bassment for cover at 3 years old hearing neighbours houses gettin blown up by IRAQ (unfortunately, I still remember a few scenes, including my cuzzin gettin his leg blown from a grenade).....how bout loading up AR15s at 11 wit my cuzzins because of terrorists harrassing U when U only there for vacation (not goin back anytime soon, I'm 19).....how bout livin in East Palo Alto, the city of only 40,000 people, murder capital of the whole nation in 1992-93.....check the files.....

I ain't here 2 compare who's struggled more between me and you.....but U must understand that the U.S government are mass-murderers and make U realize that the Bush Administration is not doin a good job, infact they breed evil, U can see it in their eyes.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

smerlus

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2004, 01:11:46 PM »
"protective custody".........hahahaha, right.........aka protecting U.S money.

they knew sadam was a killer & had "bombs" 6 months earlier, just stfu. money talks.

those countries are suckin american dick and they aint gone get shit out of it, but they won't object because it's not worth it.

East Timor? dats coo.....how bout running into my grandfather's bassment for cover at 3 years old hearing neighbours houses gettin blown up by IRAQ (unfortunately, I still remember a few scenes, including my cuzzin gettin his leg blown from a grenade).....how bout loading up AR15s at 11 wit my cuzzins because of terrorists harrassing U when U only there for vacation (not goin back anytime soon, I'm 19).....how bout livin in East Palo Alto, the city of only 40,000 people, murder capital of the whole nation in 1992-93.....check the files.....

I ain't here 2 compare who's struggled more between me and you.....but U must understand that the U.S government are mass-murderers and make U realize that the Bush Administration is not doin a good job, infact they breed evil, U can see it in their eyes.

once again you don't have any facts to back up your first three statements so you can continue with your X files mentality

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2004, 02:54:29 PM »
once again you don't have any facts to back up your first three statements so you can continue with your X files mentality

do you?

CNN don't count.

COMING IN 2008.

smerlus

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2004, 11:11:30 PM »

do you?

CNN don't count.

cnn is more than what you have...

you can't provide a single piece of evidence to support your claims....try to go to any court in the whole world with your kind of proof and you will be laughed at