Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2005 times)

smerlus

Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2004, 12:18:12 AM »
so wait.... you admit that it's not fair that the US attacked iraq....but you also said you think they should treat all countries the same

so by logic.... they did attack iraq.....you think they should treat all countries the same..... you think they should attack israel too

maybe i have too much common sense to talk to you

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2004, 12:22:11 AM »
so wait.... you admit that it's not fair that the US attacked iraq....but you also said you think they should treat all countries the same

so by logic.... they did attack iraq.....you think they should treat all countries the same..... you think they should attack israel too

LOL, once again you prove yourself to be the idiot that you are. So when I say it should look at all countries the same, I'm automatically suggesting that it should attack every country? The U.S. isn't attacking Israel, so the U.S. shouldn't attack Iraq. NOW DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU NEED A DIAGRAM?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Woodrow

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2004, 12:24:15 AM »

smerlus

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2004, 12:28:34 AM »

LOL, once again you prove yourself to be the idiot that you are. So when I say it should look at all countries the same, I'm automatically suggesting that it should attack every country? The U.S. isn't attacking Israel, so the U.S. shouldn't attack Iraq. NOW DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU NEED A DIAGRAM?

you're a fucking moron....am i talking to the dumb ass that's been posting here or another one of your personalities you schitzo fucking idiot?

NEWSFLASH: WE DID ATTACK IRAQ!!!!!

you wondered why we don't attack israel since we attacked iraq....you want the US to treat every country the same.... these are words by you but you still argue that you didn't say that

like i said..i have too much common sense to talk to you

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2004, 12:29:22 AM »
Knowing how dumb you are, I don't think you would even understand the diagram.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2004, 12:30:12 AM »
well seeing as you deny saying the things you did, i'd have to have my head in my ass to follow it

i'm not that flexible

Woodrow

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2004, 12:31:15 AM »
Knowing how dumb you are, I don't think you would even understand the diagram.

Why offer something you aren't gonna do?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2004, 12:34:26 AM »

you're a fucking moron....am i talking to the dumb ass that's been posting here or another one of your personalities you schitzo fucking idiot?

NEWSFLASH: WE DID ATTACK IRAQ!!!!!

you wondered why we don't attack israel since we attacked iraq....you want the US to treat every country the same.... these are words by you but you still argue that you didn't say that

like i said..i have too much common sense to talk to you

Don't get your bloody panties all in a twist now. Ok, let me go step by step for you, seeing that you're a little slow, and have some emotional and mental problems. You asked if it was fair that we attacked Iraq. I said "the only way it would be fair is if the U.S. also attacked Israel, but even that wouldn't be right". I was talking about fairness. Not what the U.S. should do. It still wouldn't be right because the U.S. has no right to attack either country. I wasn't saying that the U.S. SHOULD attack Israel, I said that in regards to fairness, that would have been the situation. Now do you understand? I sure hope so because I'm starting to feel sorry for you. I really am.

smerlus

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2004, 12:52:05 AM »
you're the most indecisive girl i've ever met

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2004, 12:56:41 AM »
you're the most indecisive girl i've ever met

LMAO. Not only do you not have a response because I'm right, but on top of that this is pure irony, since in the other thread you contradicted yourself about 43 times. Get the fuck off my nuts now.

smerlus

« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2004, 02:23:46 AM »

by what you said in bold right here and adding current events

the US is attacking iraq and so the US should attack israel

thanks for switching your words around so much....i shall add you to my list of pubic hairs....enjoy your stay on my nuts

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2004, 02:29:20 AM »
You think the U.S. should attack Israel? That's your opinion.

smerlus

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2004, 02:36:44 AM »
ok i'll switch into Maradona mode

yes, from all the articles i've read we should attack israel but i never said that, so i schooled you

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2004, 04:45:26 AM »
smerlus you totally get what the guy thinks and it's not strange at all, so stop fucking around with him

he basically says

US Government has Double Standards.

which is true as it can be, so what's the point of fucking around 30 posts long.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2004, 11:02:53 AM »
smerlus you totally get what the guy thinks and it's not strange at all, so stop fucking around with him

he basically says

US Government has Double Standards.

which is true as it can be, so what's the point of fucking around 30 posts long.

lol he probably doesn't like it...and he thinks i care