Author Topic: what are the Masons?  (Read 269 times)

smerlus

what are the Masons?
« on: June 28, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
when i was in Japan, a friend and i were approached by someone who claimed they were from the Masons, he sported the ring and all, and he just asked us questions about what we believe in.  then he told us that the Masons do alot of charity work such as hospitals for burn victims....etc. however, when you see them portrayed in movies, they are usually behind some evil plot. anyone know anything about the Masons? i know the vast majority of US presidents were Masons

infinite59

Re: what are the Masons?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 02:19:29 PM »
Most of what I know is from Jordan Maxwell.  According to him, Kennedy was the only president who wasn't connected in one way or another to this Masonic order.

Masonry is popular, you don't have to be rich to be a mason.  There are many masonic orders.  It's just like a college fraternity.  Infact, Kerry and Bush are fraternity brothers.  The difference, is that Kerry and Bush are a part of the Skull and Bones order which has been in powers for a very, very long time... some people even say they started in the 13th century.

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 02:21:13 PM »
As for clinton's involvment.

Skull and Bones is exclusively for Yale undergrads...clinton went to Oxford I believe. However, "Illuminati" or globalists also have things like the Trilateral Commision, and the Council on Foreign Affairs...of which Clinton was/is a member.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 02:34:33 PM »
about time i see a decent thread here. theres tons of links on the net. not just masons, but illuminati orders, and the shit infinite mentioned. and if u really wanna take it back, look up the knight templars. but separate the real from the bullshit when reading, be skeptical but be open minded.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 02:39:08 PM »
about time i see a decent thread here. theres tons of links on the net. not just masons, but illuminati orders, and the shit infinite mentioned. and if u really wanna take it back, look up the knight templars. but separate the real from the bullshit when reading, be skeptical but be open minded.

the whole problem is that it's a secret order, so most of the accounts are made from outside sources....so it's kind of hard to distinguish tales from truth.... oh well, i'll do some looking

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 03:31:23 PM »
AND!!! ANNNNNDDD!!! WE NEVER MADE IT TO THE MOON!!!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 04:18:59 PM »
basically masons help each other out and often reflect most aspects of society ie politicians, judges, police, business men etc.

In the nazi plans for briton they were gonna outlaw masons and "expose" them to behind running the country

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 05:35:04 PM »
AND!!! ANNNNNDDD!!! WE NEVER MADE IT TO THE MOON!!!!

stay silent sheep
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 08:37:05 PM »
Most of what I know is from Jordan Maxwell.  According to him, Kennedy was the only president who wasn't connected in one way or another to this Masonic order.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Abraham Lincoln wasn't a Mason either.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2004, 10:48:44 PM »
Rotary > Masons

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 11:54:47 PM »
I know a couple guys that are masons.  Really nice dudes, they both go to church and volunteer down at the retirement home, I think they go and do visits and things with the old people that stay there.  They're good, too, they fixed my back porch at like half price. 

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2004, 12:09:07 AM »
yeah i think they got a lot of bad press in someways but also that like anything he may be abused sometimes.

did you know you -have- to believe in a 'surpreme being' to be a mason.
be you christian or muslim or whatever..

but i am currently reading this book i posted up about before... http://www.talismanthebook.com

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 12:44:42 PM »
Of course, thats apparently their biggest premise , this belief in an all supreme being.

Ive been inside a Masonic temple, these lames gave me the whole PR Propoganda shit. I asked him explain Masons being basically denounced as heretics by the Pope. I asked him why Masons were anti Catholic. Motherfucker started stuttering like Smerlus at his computer monitor after reading a Tech post. I left the place quick. I smelled the devil in there. Nah lol but it was wierd

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 12:55:09 PM »
unlick you tech...i'm smart enough to where i don't have to spell out what i type

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 12:57:48 PM »
unlick you tech...i'm smart enough to where i don't have to spell out what i type

?? ^^^ lol  ????

no hablamas anglais?

- Lewis Carroll