Author Topic: A slight Dre-diss?  (Read 663 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: A slight Dre-diss?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2004, 02:55:32 AM »
I wouldn't exactly call it 'a little thing' that Dre has basically turned his back on the westcoast.Especially not considering this is a westcoast forum.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2004, 03:25:49 AM »
Yeah, Dre doesn't work as much with artists from the West as he used to, but aren't you guys forgetting somebody when you say Dre turned his back on the Best Coast?

A hint: He's called The Game, he comes from Compton.

And although it's true that nobody makes a better duo than Snoop & Dre, Snoop CAN sound good without him too. As it was mentioned Snoop & Battlecat work together really well. And it ain't really about the producer, it's just that Snoop ain't as hungry & out to prove himself as he was in his younger days. Tha Doggfather didn't have any Dre beats, but still Doggy Dogg came hella tight on there. Snoop's just lazy on the mic nowadays.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 06:27:50 AM »
Dre needs to pull his head out of his ass and get back to where he came from...Dre is a 50 Cent and Eminem dick rider nowadays, he aint making no noise on the westcoast anymore.

yeh i agree fuck 50 and em.dem dickridider`club-music makin´punk ass muphukkkaz!

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2004, 06:46:11 AM »
Dre needs to pull his head out of his ass and get back to where he came from...Dre is a 50 Cent and Eminem dick rider nowadays, he aint making no noise on the westcoast anymore.

yeh i agree fuck 50 and em.dem dickridider`club-music makin´punk ass muphukkkaz!

And you got that gif? ::)

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2004, 10:40:25 AM »
I think a lot of you have forgotten.  The seperation started because Snoop bit the hand that has fed him. Remember back when Snoop made the comment that Dre, X, and Eminem should stop dissing Jermaine Dupri and say something/anything about Suge....He had a point but in my opinion, he should have talked to Dre about it man to man instead of talking to the media (I think it was on a radio show).  Considering what Dre has done for him as opposed to JD, he really should have kept Dre's name out of his mouth. It seems that since then, Dre has had nothing to do with him.  Snoop figures he is Bigg Snoopy Dog now and can say whatever he wants but his career will never be the same with the Neptunes as it could have been with Dre at least contributing to his projects. All JD has ever done for Snoop is bite Snoops style (Da Brat) or get at gift from Snoop (Bow Wow) while Dre really made Snoop what he is today.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2004, 12:21:43 PM »
nobody knows whats going on with dre and snoop..... exept........ DRE and SNOOP, so stop guessing...

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2004, 12:43:11 PM »
"Diggy Doc" sounds more like Snoop's talkin' bout Redman (remember his song "Diggy Doc" from Malpractise?)
Thought Redman or a producer called himself Diggy doc, bit confizzling  :-\

Or.... Am I totally wrong and is Snoop fo sure talkin' bout Dre?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 12:50:33 PM by Adjoo »

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2004, 12:54:11 AM »
'..but it seemed like The doctor was not home..'

sounds like referring to Dre,IMO. But like said,only Snoop and Dre know what's really going on between them. And for all we know,it might have nothing to do with JD,or even music.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2004, 03:23:39 AM »
Some people just need to stop looking too much into these little things.