Author Topic: Muslim Death Count????  (Read 269 times)

Trauma-san

Muslim Death Count????
« on: June 28, 2004, 06:55:42 AM »
Is there anyway to get any kind of count of how many Muslims we're killing in Iraq, daily? I mean, I know exactly about every single American killed, but since the Iraqi's we're killing are equal to us in every way, why aren't they similarly represented by a body count, and news stories?  How come we never hear about that, I'd be extremely interested in how those new AK's are working out. 

Montana00

Re: Muslim Death Count????
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 07:37:29 AM »
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

is this what you want?

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 08:14:29 AM »
11 thousand people . i thought it would have been alot more

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 09:24:56 AM »
I guess only the ppl who are identified and have crying families are counted. Ppl who dont even have a official name arent listed. Aaaand of course not every Solider reports his murder.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 10:13:07 AM »
I guess only the ppl who are identified and have crying families are counted. Ppl who dont even have a official name arent listed. Aaaand of course not every Solider reports his murder.

very true

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 01:01:28 PM »
Is there anyway to get any kind of count of how many Muslims we're killing in Iraq, daily? I mean, I know exactly about every single American killed, but since the Iraqi's we're killing are equal to us in every way, why aren't they similarly represented by a body count, and news stories?  How come we never hear about that, I'd be extremely interested in how those new AK's are working out. 

You think those people are really sad to be dying?  They want to achieve status of martyrdom for defending their women and children against an invading and occupying oppressor.  They believe as the Qu'ran says in Surah 42:41 "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but surely the oppressor will face Allah's punishment".  They believe that they will recieve all the rewards that are guaranteed to them in the Qu'ran, the wiping away of their sins, and immediate entry into paradise, a better and more pleasing home to them.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 01:03:47 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 01:36:18 PM »
1. When did I say they were sad to be dying? 

2. Why don't you get happy and die? 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 04:11:34 PM »
there was about 100 civillians dying a day in iraq i think in recent weeks that has gotten higher tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 09:24:00 PM »
Great.  We're at war, the more of them die, the better off we are.  It proves the point that an American life is worth more than an Iraqi life, doesn't it, when they don't name or even mention the Iraqi's killed, even when they're civilians.  When an American soldier dies (and isn't that what they do? That's their job, to die)... when an American soldier dies, it's all over the news all over the world.  What does that tell you about the grand scheme of things? 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2004, 02:11:59 AM »
i think arab tv paints a different picture to western tv....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2004, 04:02:29 AM »
Great.  We're at war, the more of them die, the better off we are.  It proves the point that an American life is worth more than an Iraqi life, doesn't it, when they don't name or even mention the Iraqi's killed, even when they're civilians.  When an American soldier dies (and isn't that what they do? That's their job, to die)... when an American soldier dies, it's all over the news all over the world.  What does that tell you about the grand scheme of things? 
basically it tells us you think like the Nazis thought. and we all know how much the Nazis are hated for their retarded philosophy. I guess it's true, history repeats itself.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 04:11:27 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2004, 09:34:59 AM »
1. When did I say they were sad to be dying? 

2. Why don't you get happy and die? 
LMAO  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2004, 01:49:19 PM »

Those are horrible things to say. Just listen to yourself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2004, 05:54:51 PM »
I know, I should be ashamed.  I think I take it to extremes to make my point sometimes.  Please regard most things I say with a grain of salt, I'm often just talking shit trying to infuriate people (like I did on this thread, for instance).  My goal on here is to provide plenty of things that make people go "Hmmmm....." 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 12:00:41 PM »
The only people that go hmmmmm is the ramparts and co.

the rest of us laugh at you.

dont front like u kickin knowledge

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll