Author Topic: ps2 game realese dates !  (Read 304 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ps2 game realese dates !
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2004, 07:31:02 AM »
thanks..

lol fuck that procedure though

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2004, 02:57:40 PM »
it might be cool to get games for hella cheap or even free but you have to think for a second... if nobody pays for these things then the video game industry makes no money, therefore causing them to go bankrupt.  then before you know it, there won't be anymore video games.  don't believe me?  look at what's happening with the music industry.  if you really like a game or company then 50 bucks isn't really too much to ask for all the hard work they put into making it.  either shell out the 50 or wait until you can get it on sale.  i don't mean to come off too preachy but i just believe people deserve to get paid for their work.  peace.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2004, 06:06:23 PM »
it might be cool to get games for hella cheap or even free but you have to think for a second... if nobody pays for these things then the video game industry makes no money, therefore causing them to go bankrupt.  then before you know it, there won't be anymore video games.  don't believe me?  look at what's happening with the music industry.  if you really like a game or company then 50 bucks isn't really too much to ask for all the hard work they put into making it.  either shell out the 50 or wait until you can get it on sale.  i don't mean to come off too preachy but i just believe people deserve to get paid for their work.  peace.

Very very true.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2004, 10:38:10 PM »
^^^ true but we don't have 50$ to spare for ONE video game over here