Author Topic: I'm going to drop Acid & Shroom tomorrow...  (Read 3586 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm going to drop Acid & Shroom tomorrow...
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2012, 02:13:13 PM »
shrooms and acid arent that fuckin different and anything that can fuck with your head that hard isnt a "soft drug"

acid is known to stay in ur system and could have long-term affects...there are stories of mufuckaz getting flash back 40 years later from doing acid back in the day. shrooms is generally out of ur system in a few days, and cleanses a lot of poisons in the body. not nearly as risky as acid.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »
Shrooms are damn near harmless, no real side effects or anything...

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2012, 02:22:54 PM »
yeah responsible casual use but trust me theres old shoeless hippy fucks who have fried their brains on that shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 02:25:38 PM »
Yeah if you do them everyday then of course you'll have some issues.  But trying them once or twice or even doing them once a month really wont have any effect.  I tried shrooms back when I was like 18, researched about it for months before I did it.  It was wack as fuck and I was burnt out for the entire next day, don't think I took enough...

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »
Yeah if you do them everyday then of course you'll have some issues.  But trying them once or twice or even doing them once a month really wont have any effect.  I tried shrooms back when I was like 18, researched about it for months before I did it.  It was wack as fuck and I was burnt out for the entire next day, don't think I took enough...

yea, u probably had some whack shrooms......usually, i feel refreshed as fuck the next day after i shroom, as if my body went through a detox or some shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
me and one of my room mates did shrooms a month ago, it was fun as hell

never gonna try acid though, seen it COMPLETELY change one of our friends personalities overnight and he's never been the same since

blcxm

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 04:52:25 PM »
never gonna try acid though, seen it COMPLETELY change one of our friends personalities overnight and he's never been the same since
you ever considered the option its not the drugs, but hes just a soft twat. i mean, your personality is fucking weak if you let some 1 time trip change you. the wigger probably had no heart to start with. he went from pussycunt to tampon. you should sell him.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
you ever considered the option its not the drugs, but hes just a soft twat. i mean, your personality is fucking weak if you let some 1 time trip change you. the wigger probably had no heart to start with. he went from pussycunt to tampon. you should sell him.

yishay comin with some real spit...about time

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 06:11:32 PM »

lmao   

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
Supposedly ACID makes you into a retard or some shit. Course I've never knew a person who just did acid alone, 1 guy I used to know blew his brains out essentially from drug use. He did ACID, PCP, Weed, Shrooms and sometimes it just be in 1 night. That motherfucker is fucked up as hell now, hearing voices, starts yelling loud like a motherfucker, I can't lie that shit is mad funny. I keep telling him the voices your hearing is the demons telling you they are going to burn the earth with hellfire. I stayed away after that dude went big lurch on a bird in his back yard. fucked up motherfucker, hes in a mental hospital now.

rayallen0

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2012, 08:07:10 PM »
Supposedly ACID makes you into a retard or some shit. Course I've never knew a person who just did acid alone, 1 guy I used to know blew his brains out essentially from drug use. He did ACID, PCP, Weed, Shrooms and sometimes it just be in 1 night. That motherfucker is fucked up as hell now, hearing voices, starts yelling loud like a motherfucker, I can't lie that shit is mad funny. I keep telling him the voices your hearing is the demons telling you they are going to burn the earth with hellfire. I stayed away after that dude went big lurch on a bird in his back yard. fucked up motherfucker, hes in a mental hospital now.
PCP would be the one doing that hardcore of shit.
PCP is waaaayyyy mare dangerous than any of that shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »
NIK is such a cool guy.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:43 PM »

u can blame the sherm on that 1