Author Topic: 28 Days Later  (Read 592 times)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: 28 Days Later
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 11:02:14 AM »
it was quite good overall. there was few scenes which made me jump a bit :o like the one where the zombie just appeared at the window and in the begin where the monkeys got all crazy ;D

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 06:06:51 PM »
Personally, I hated the movie.  It was hyped up so much that it ended up being far less scary than I anticipated.  There was that one wicked scene where the guy sticks his thumbs into the other guy's eye sockets.  That shit was sickkk.

Rain

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
i liked the movie alot. the cool part of the movie was when he was walking around london and it was all empty. just being able to accomplish that, especially because i heard that that particular scene was shot during the afternoon

it is amazing what u can do with topless women
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 10:27:54 PM »
******Spoilers below. Don't read if you haven't seen the movie*****

I really liked this movie.

Great acting, Great premise, great execution.

I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic films, but this one was bomb. I liked how PETA set off the whole shit, that made me laugh.

I've got a question, I don't own the DVD, but I hear that there was gonna be a different ending? Instead of HELP, It would just say HELL, and the movie would end.

Also, what are everybody's takes on the real ending? Was the UK put on quarantine? Or was the plane that flew over part of a different group of military peeps? I've been wanting to talk about this with my friends, but nobody I know has seen it.

Rain

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2004, 12:05:45 AM »

I've got a question, I don't own the DVD, but I hear that there was gonna be a different ending? Instead of HELP, It would just say HELL, and the movie would end.

Also, what are everybody's takes on the real ending? Was the UK put on quarantine? Or was the plane that flew over part of a different group of military peeps? I've been wanting to talk about this with my friends, but nobody I know has seen it.

in the alternate ending - the sign doesnt say HELL but still 'HELP' - i think

the criticial difference however is in the alternate ending Jim, main character, dies. They stop off at hospital before going to that house but they fail to save him.

And I think UK was on quarantine - from what i remember it looked like a normal passenger jet
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

hector

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2004, 12:37:55 AM »
movie fuckin sucks.  I just watched it, what a waste of time.

bez

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2004, 04:52:35 PM »
movie fuckin sucks.  I just watched it, what a waste of time.

I know how you cna think that, as I say I think its a film that you will either really like or fucking hate.  Personally I ain't never seen a film like that before, the story, way it was shot, acting, and the fact that it was British probably boosted the film in many ways for me.

I would of loved to of seen an ending like:

They try to save Jim but he dies, or so they think.  The black girl locks the door and then slids the key under the door and we watch them walk out of the hospital.  Then we go over Jim and he suddenly sits up, he gets the key and opens the door, not remembering how he is there or what happened.  It would be back to the start.

hector

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2004, 07:48:30 PM »
there was so much stupid shit about it.  for instance the tire changing scene.  2 guys lifted that heavy ass car while a teenage girl changed the tire in less than 30 seconds, while zombies were comming after them.  c'mon, thats just beyond ridiculous.

are there no gun stores over there?  why did they never get guns in the begining?  thats the very first thing I would go for.

why didn't they steal a car right away?

the drop of blood in that guys eye?  yeah right, again so fuckin ridiculous.

so much more I can add that made the movie horrible.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
^^It's a fuckin movie you idiot...It's fictional, do you even know what that means?

Anyways, I think the movie was pretty good...Nothing amazing, but a nice/different zombie flick...The sequal will probably suck though.

hector

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2004, 04:55:31 PM »
^^It's a fuckin movie you idiot...It's fictional, do you even know what that means?

Anyways, I think the movie was pretty good...Nothing amazing, but a nice/different zombie flick...The sequal will probably suck though.

No shit you fuckin down syndrome ass idiot.  I know what fiction is.  quit tryna be smart.  haven't you figured out why your name is Downy?  I like realism in movies.  you are simple minded and so you are easily pleased.  In fact I bet you think that the tire changing scene was entirely possible.  quit replying to my posts you fuckin moron, I'm just gonna cap on your faggot ass.  just stick to what you do best, being dumb and hitting that diss button.  funny how my karma didn't lower any time you were on your fake drug trip and didn't visit the board for a few days.  then once your dipshit ass comes back it immediatley starts dropping.  I'm glad I know that I can piss your dumb ass off so easily.  Why don't you go fake another drug trip and don't come to this board for awhile you homo down syndrome having bitch ass faggot.  its a lot nicer here without you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2004, 05:02:29 PM »

No shit you fuckin down syndrome ass idiot.  I know what fiction is.  quit tryna be smart.  haven't you figured out why your name is Downy?  I like realism in movies.  you are simple minded and so you are easily pleased.  In fact I bet you think that the tire changing scene was entirely possible.  quit replying to my posts you fuckin moron, I'm just gonna cap on your faggot ass.  just stick to what you do best, being dumb and hitting that diss button.  funny how my karma didn't lower any time you were on your fake drug trip and didn't visit the board for a few days.  then once your dipshit ass comes back it immediatley starts dropping.  I'm glad I know that I can piss your dumb ass off so easily.  Why don't you go fake another drug trip and don't come to this board for awhile you homo down syndrome having bitch ass faggot.  its a lot nicer here without you.

LMAO...I haven't even touched your diss button once, you fruit...I don't give a shit about you...I don't think the tire changing scene is possible, but neither is almost anything else in the movie...Man, you're fucking retarded, keep posting essay replies.

bez

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2004, 11:32:33 AM »
Oh well.....even after the arguments....I still thought it was dope. lol