Author Topic: Everyone's keeps saying how awful it would be for Bush to be re-elected  (Read 300 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no way .. NO WAY ..  kerry can be worse than Bush unless you're a american flag in your room rocking hick who thinks taking out arabs is a cool thing.

besides you dont even really know Kerry.. and I also dont get what's so bad about him  ??? How you abandon a man like him instead of abandoning a man who lied to us more than Pinocchio and killed more ppl than Saddam is beyond me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

everyone who votes Bush because he thinks Kerry sucks is a straight up moron. If you vote Bush because you think he's great you're a barbaric patriot, but voting Bush because you think Kerry sucks even more I dont have the words to describe how _missing word_ that is.

heh, too bad you can't vote lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everyone who votes Bush because he thinks Kerry sucks is a straight up moron. If you vote Bush because you think he's great you're a barbaric patriot, but voting Bush because you think Kerry sucks even more I dont have the words to describe how _missing word_ that is.

you cant vote either  :P

(youre canadian, right?)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
What's wrong with pacifists??

In my world,people should try to live harmoniously in peace instead of bombing each other. Or is that my European attitude because we have actually experienced war in our own country instead of allways fighting it somewhere else?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Montana00

In my world,people should try to live harmoniously in peace instead of bombing each other. Or is that my European attitude because we have actually experienced war in our own country instead of allways fighting it somewhere else?

its nice to dream about, but the fact is there will never be peace. this world is filled with all different kinds of people.

eS El Duque

you cant vote either  :P

(youre canadian, right?)

yup, and I thank God I am! ;D

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century

No, you're just an intelligent person with enough common sense to know that "bombing for peace" is an oxymoron.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Peace might be unachievable (wich I believe as well) but at least we could try to prevent wars and genocide as much as possible instead of 'promoting' it.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
How can we keep peace, simple, communication. We can open lines of communication with other people, try to understand what each group wants and needs. War should be a last resort thing, not something we do because we are pissed. We should try all other means of solving our problems before we go to war.