Author Topic: The Award For The Strongest Dank Goes To....  (Read 518 times)

Throwback

Re: The Award For The Strongest Dank Goes To....
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2004, 09:13:52 AM »
would anyone from the netherlands be interested in a lil weed exchange via mail??? lemme know..........

lol. thats to dangerous.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 12:38:28 PM »
would anyone from the netherlands be interested in a lil weed exchange via mail??? lemme know..........

lol. thats to dangerous.
Yeah, you can be seriously fucked if the mail goes through customs er sumthin, you will totally screwed.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 12:39:12 PM »

lol. thats to dangerous.
Yeah, you can be seriously fucked if the mail goes through customs er sumthin, you will be totally screwed.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 07:06:31 PM »
I was reading somewhere that some dutch politican was trying to classify dutch weed as a "Hard" drug cause it had so much THC in it...

Back when I used to smoke, I went to amsterdam and had a great time. I've smoked a LOT in my lifetime and I can safely say that I've never even been close to being that high.

Hell yeah thats what im talkin about.

Is it expensive to travel there?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2004, 09:15:06 PM »
I am sure you get searched a million times to make sure you aint smuggling anything out of the country. If they don't then i would by massive amounts of weed and fly home