Author Topic: Vivica Goes Off On 50 Cent  (Read 830 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Vivica Goes Off On 50 Cent
« on: July 04, 2004, 01:47:56 PM »
It was some 9 months ago that 50 showed up to the VMA’s with Vivica A. Fox (y’all remember the dress). Since their split not too long after, 50 has said some very unflattering things about Vivica, including calling her crazy and saying that she needed him to get back onto magazine covers. Ms. Fox has kept quiet, that is until doing press for the BET Awards.

“50 Cent likes to think he made me sexy. I just had to get that out in the universe and let him know – no he did not. I got up and did Tai-Bo three to five times a week, all the time; watched what I put in my mouth. But that’s where? Back there. (She points behind her, to the past.) I’m sorry baby. Y'all don’t know, I been waiting a year to say that. I been holdin’ the tongue. (She screams.) I been HOLDIN’ THE TONGUE, NOT SAYIN’ NOTHING! Lettin’ him talk all kind of s**t. (Still yelling.) Yall remember last year? That’s where the s**t started – he shouted me out from the stage, ‘I wanna thank Vivica for wearing that dress,’ but all of a sudden I’m exploiting him. How long I been here y'all? How many years? How long I been here, I ain’t got to exploit nobody!”

“I just had to vent that y'all, because I been quiet for nine months. Whooo, let me get some church up in here today. Okay. No, you know what it was, I don’t have nothin’ against him. But you know what I didn’t like about the whole situation was that he made it public and he pitted a sister and a brother against one another - and that was wrong. You know what I’m saying? We as black people have to stick together. That’s why I’m so proud of BET. That is one of the only awards shows that makes sure it honors and lifts up its talent. And I did not like [50’s behavior], that’s why I did stay quiet, because y'all did not deserve to see two quality entertainers – especially me – I been in the game for 10, 15 years. I didn’t need to exploit or use nobody. My films have grossed over one billion dollars worldwide. I ain’t gotta use nobody for no cover of no magazine. I been on magazines forever. So he can put that where? Back there.”

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Vivica Goes Off On 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 04:13:33 PM »
I met her last summer. She's a real nice lady.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 06:36:08 PM »
Black sista powah!
lol

So basically, she's mad because she thinks that 50 made her more famous.. ???

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 11:37:44 PM »
Black sista powah!
lol

So basically, she's mad because she thinks that 50 made her more famous.. ???

No, 50 thinks that he made her more famous........ Vivica Has Always Been A Famous Face, I Dont Know what the fuck 50 was talkin about thinkin he made her more Sexy

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 02:07:54 AM »
lol u'd expect her to come up with some outragious shit after screamin "I been HOLDIN’ THE TONGUE, NOT SAYIN’ NOTHING!" but honestly.. who gives a shit about this ? everybody knows 50 likes to talk shit about peeps he don't like (no more)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 08:34:04 AM »
imagine going broke and going to jail

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2004, 08:40:32 AM »
imagine going broke and going to jail

lol

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2004, 01:35:49 PM »
she sounds like she needs grammer lessons...

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2004, 01:42:56 PM »
LMAO@ all the 50 dick ryders takeing 50s side

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2004, 02:02:21 PM »
fuck 50

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2004, 05:52:49 PM »
vivica is hot...i dont give a shit what she says  8)

Jome

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2004, 07:08:45 PM »
No, 50 thinks that he made her more famous........ Vivica Has Always Been A Famous Face, I Dont Know what the fuck 50 was talkin about thinkin he made her more Sexy

Vivica THINKS that 50 thinks that he made her more famous.. there's a difference. lol
At least it sounds like that was her point.

Lmao
If you was dating someone hot, you wouldn't try to hide it, would you.. ?

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2004, 07:11:56 PM »

Vivica THINKS that 50 thinks that he made her more famous.. there's a difference. lol

Lmao

what does that have to do with you bieng a dickrider? lol

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2004, 07:14:51 PM »
Fuck that, she's a veteran

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2004, 08:18:20 PM »

Lmao

thats fucked up jome lowering my karma cuzz ur a dickrider  >:(

plus i dont see how vivica is "going off" on him either just another gay topic from kµ®µptף  ::)