Author Topic: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!  (Read 1904 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 02:53:59 AM »
this is a stupid post...it's pretty obvious getting rid of saddam wasn't the only reason we went to war.

Which only further proves that Smerlus is incorrect and his retarded comments elaborate on that.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 03:30:25 AM »
I'm not sure if its definately for the oil & the money & for America to claim it, but it could be part of the reason
My opinion is Bush Jr had a vendetta with Saddam (right fully so btw) coz he gulf war. I think from day one even before 9/11, he had plans of taking out Saddam. I dont think he's intentions were evil, I think he truely did want to free the iraqi's, but i think the incentive to do that could well have been the oil. Whereas Rawanda doesnt have that incentive for USA to get involved

I dont know why people truely think Bush's intentions are evil. I doubt it, we all know he isnt the sharpest knife in the draw, he made some decisions & probably didnt think about the consequences they could have on the rest of the world & teh USA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2004, 05:02:11 AM »
why invade Iraq only and get rid of Saddam?  WHY THEM ONLY? what made the Iraqi people so deserving of the riddance of Saddam?  Why not other people that are suffering?

I thought we had a war on terrorism not a War against the Middle East.

question not, america works in mysertious ways  ;D

in wrong ways, trying to justify them with pathetic lies, which only neo-cons pretent to believe and only dumbasses really believe.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2004, 08:03:33 AM »
we were responsible for sadaam getting power, he's our little bastard child that went awry....we put up with him for so long and then finally rid the world of him.... we really dont have any ties to rwanda so why would we go and fuck them up?

i know you X fil fanatics will say it was all for the money...the truth is out there or some shit....but when all is said and done we're helping restore iraq....we give millions of dollars in charity to other countries and shit like that....you people are stupid, only posting the negative articles about the US and israel....it must piss you guys off that you can't do shit about what these two countries do

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 08:28:59 AM »
America should stop trying to piss everyone off. So i got a plan. We excersise isolation again like we did back in the early 1900's.

Pull all our troops out of every country, stop all funding to other coutries who cant help themselves. And basically all the "genocides" can continue and basically letting all those countries destroy themselves. We should do this because, we dont wanna piss of rod.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 10:00:38 AM »
u talking about when america profitted from WW1 then while germany italy and russia put dictatorships in power and re armed u made some money for a bit then coulcn't be arsed to work. then when millionsof jews (americas best friends) get mass murdered america watched, they watched the nazi's take over nearly all of euope and the japs attacking pear harbour before thinking urrr maybe we should get involved now. what makes me wonder is how much america knew about odessa considering they used the same escape routes (through italy getting fake IDs via the vatican) to get their double agents out after ww2 while the nazis fucked off to argentina to lead open lives without persecution for their crimes. after that it was time to sort out the russians aswell up until about 15 years ago.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2004, 11:28:34 AM »
u talking about when america profitted from WW1 then while germany italy and russia put dictatorships in power and re armed u made some money for a bit then coulcn't be arsed to work. then when millionsof jews (americas best friends) get mass murdered america watched, they watched the nazi's take over nearly all of euope and the japs attacking pear harbour before thinking urrr maybe we should get involved now. what makes me wonder is how much america knew about odessa considering they used the same escape routes (through italy getting fake IDs via the vatican) to get their double agents out after ww2 while the nazis fucked off to argentina to lead open lives without persecution for their crimes. after that it was time to sort out the russians aswell up until about 15 years ago.

Learn some history you moron.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2004, 11:31:31 AM »
America is a strate BITCH, no wonder it's named after a female, its just like a fight in the streets, muthafucaz start cryin let it go, 1 on 1, no weopens, then as soon as U drop yur weopens, they jump U and shoot you.

People wonder why "Liberals" get painted as people who hate America.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2004, 12:19:55 PM »

Learn some history you moron.
ok my knowledge of american history isn't great but what was wrong with what i said tkae each point and explain please.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2004, 02:40:32 PM »
isnt america named after, amerigo vespuci (sp.), a male?

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2004, 11:08:13 PM »
America should stop trying to piss everyone off. So i got a plan. We excersise isolation again like we did back in the early 1900's.

Pull all our troops out of every country, stop all funding to other coutries who cant help themselves. And basically all the "genocides" can continue and basically letting all those countries destroy themselves. We should do this because, we dont wanna piss of rod.

exactly, your getting better man....  :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2004, 11:20:46 PM »
lol^

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2004, 12:04:54 AM »
SHUT THA FUC UP YOU FEMALES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSSIPIN ASS BEEEEEEEEEZIES !!!!!

The thing people seem to forget is, this type of thing happened recently in a little African country called Rwanda. The same thing Saddam was doing (genocide, mass graves etc.) was going on there in a larger scale. The one difference, Rwanda has no precious oil, so the USA is not going to get into it like in Iraq.

Bottom line, if it is only about tyranny, and mass graves, and taking down evil people, we would've gotten involved with Rwanda like we did Iraq. But it is not about saving the people, it is about money. But because we cannot go in there looking like a big bully, we will use the convenient excuse that it is WMD's and after that was proven false, we get him anyway. He ain't good 4 business. and then we make him destroy all his other weopens, America is a strate BITCH, no wonder it's named after a female, its just like a fight in the streets, muthafucaz start cryin let it go, 1 on 1, no weopens, then as soon as U drop yur weopens, they jump U and shoot you.

and FUC NO IM NOT PRO-SADAM, shut yo punk ass up U lames, u dunno anything bout my mentality on this shit...afterall, Sadam is responsible for the killings of my cuzzins & uncles in the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s, I was out there experiencing that shit, my dad went to vacation in Iran and was forced to go to the frontline of the war just because he was from America, all his crew got killed except him and couple other, till this day, my dad has been a wreck because of that shit, nightmares, heart attacks, and these neighbourhoods out here aint helpin either, how can I show any sympathy 4 sadam? I DONT U SUCK-EL ASS L7s......I'm just presenting FACTS, so hop of these nuts.

That's right.  When Bush says that such and such "evil doers" are a threat to stability throughout the world... what he's really saying is that they are a threat to prospective business ventures throughout the world.

Like the people who are blowing up oil pipelines in Iraq now.. Bush calls them a threat to stability in the region.. what he really means is that they are a threat to "business in the region".   

Democrats and Republicans in high offices are the real criminals.  Not the one in jail for selling weed, that ain't the real criminal, what Bush is doing is killing and starving people all over the world.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2004, 01:05:57 AM »
Lets break down the fact. USA Not bout Oil....why is it the first thing They did in Iraq quz Secure the Oil Lines?...safety precuassions n such? no to save the oil prices. Why r Iraqi's and no NOT terrorists breaking pipelines? cuz if USA dont got Oil...they'll leave Iraq. Why would USA stay in Iraq afta they rid suddam? to fight the terrorists with bombing. No they arent terrorists they were Pro-americans who r now pissed they wont leave there country. USA in only there to help them build a governemtn in Favor of USA and oil prices hoping it wont be a governtment like Iran Muslim Government. This is same reason USA gave Iraq chemical weapons to attack Iran in 1980 or sum shyt. If USA's "operation iraqi freedom" wuz for the purpose of Liberation. Go liberate cuba and china n vietnam and korea of their dictators. Go Liberates AFRICA. where food and wars and killing doesnt get any worse. Whats funny is USA talks about having oil and such but the Gas prices keep going high. and dont argue Gas nOil r different. true, but if u dont understand the Oil industry u dont understand the Gas industry. So if you think USA is their for a different reason other than Oil u gotta be an ignorant whyte person or pro-bush and believe in his ridiculous decisions which prolly wuznt even made by him. USA bitching bout all the shyt Sudaam did...should neva how put him in power like Osoma.

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2004, 12:04:32 PM »
Lets break down the fact. USA Not bout Oil....why is it the first thing They did in Iraq quz Secure the Oil Lines?...safety precuassions n such? no to save the oil prices. Why r Iraqi's and no NOT terrorists breaking pipelines? cuz if USA dont got Oil...they'll leave Iraq. Why would USA stay in Iraq afta they rid suddam? to fight the terrorists with bombing. No they arent terrorists they were Pro-americans who r now pissed they wont leave there country. USA in only there to help them build a governemtn in Favor of USA and oil prices hoping it wont be a governtment like Iran Muslim Government. This is same reason USA gave Iraq chemical weapons to attack Iran in 1980 or sum shyt. If USA's "operation iraqi freedom" wuz for the purpose of Liberation. Go liberate cuba and china n vietnam and korea of their dictators. Go Liberates AFRICA. where food and wars and killing doesnt get any worse. Whats funny is USA talks about having oil and such but the Gas prices keep going high. and dont argue Gas nOil r different. true, but if u dont understand the Oil industry u dont understand the Gas industry. So if you think USA is their for a different reason other than Oil u gotta be an ignorant whyte person or pro-bush and believe in his ridiculous decisions which prolly wuznt even made by him. USA bitching bout all the shyt Sudaam did...should neva how put him in power like Osoma.

it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time.....and it's stupid that we're still protecting them from terrorists that still want to set them ablaze

there goes your whole arguement, you may sit down now