Author Topic: Poll: over 40% of Canadian teens think America is "evil"  (Read 634 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Poll: over 40% of Canadian teens think America is "evil"
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2004, 07:28:22 AM »
i say who cares...it's not like canada contributes anything good to the world

Canada is possibly the greatest country in the world. We contribute lots. We are in tons of countries peacekeeping, we trade with any developing nations that need help, we accept anyone into our society with open arms. I doubt that anyone on this board read about that 9 year old Afghani boy who was sent over to Canada so we could treat his rare heart condition....FOR FREE.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2004, 07:36:33 AM »
they contribute alchohol to younger people

Smoke

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2004, 07:45:11 AM »

Canada is possibly the greatest country in the world. We contribute lots. We are in tons of countries peacekeeping, we trade with any developing nations that need help, we accept anyone into our society with open arms. I doubt that anyone on this board read about that 9 year old Afghani boy who was sent over to Canada so we could treat his rare heart condition....FOR FREE.

Quite childish. To say that a country is the greatest country in the world. To take care about that 9 year old Afghani boy was nothing but a political act. You what's not political? What Itay is doing right now in Iraq. We have ITALIAN Red Cross there, while the International Red Cross left Iraq due to a bomb. We got Carabinieri and Police there, helping Iraqi. We got doctors and volounteers, there....FOR FREE. And they're killing us.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2004, 07:57:15 AM »

Quite childish. To say that a country is the greatest country in the world. To take care about that 9 year old Afghani boy was nothing but a political act. You what's not political? What Itay is doing right now in Iraq. We have ITALIAN Red Cross there, while the International Red Cross left Iraq due to a bomb. We got Carabinieri and Police there, helping Iraqi. We got doctors and volounteers, there....FOR FREE. And they're killing us.

How was taking that Afgani boy a political act when it was done 1.After the elections and 2. When there is no political party involved?

I respect what Italy is doing but that does not mean you need to disrespect what Canada does.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2004, 07:57:44 AM »

True that does bother me a bit, but we need tighter US/Canadian borders.

Paris

Smoke

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2004, 08:26:02 AM »

How was taking that Afgani boy a political act when it was done 1.After the elections and 2. When there is no political party involved?

I respect what Italy is doing but that does not mean you need to disrespect what Canada does.

No man, i'm not disrespecting Canada. When i say it's a political act i mean the whole world talked about it in all their newspapers. It's more like promotion. Like when a famous actor donates something with the press filming it on TV. Promotion. For a good reason, but still. FOR FREE? Damn you are talking about 10,000$ max. Other nations are doing more important things for 100,000,000$ or more, in the silence, and to help other people. They are sacrifying human lifes and loosing 20-25 years old guys to help others. It's a political act cause everybody thanked Canada because of that move. But nobody thanx everyday people who, in the silence, are giving their life to save other people's lifes. And i'm not talking about Italians only. Political parties has nothing to do with it. It's promotion, for a country. 10,000$ max to save a guy and let the whole world knows about it is not something "special". To leave everything home and to go to Iraq or Afghanistain helping poor people and risking your life is something "special". That's wassup. I got respect for Canada. For everybody. I just said the truth about that young guy. P.S. I'm happy they did it, dont get me wrong.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 08:30:40 AM by Antonio »

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2004, 12:03:21 PM »

;D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 02:51:25 PM »
I really pisses me off when my friends/co-workers/acquaintances talk shit about the U.S. just cause they think they are arrogant.  They don't know (or care) about what America has done for us.  It's even worse when a member of our parliament is talking shit about the Americans and she even gets re-elected.  It's embarrassing.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2004, 05:11:29 PM »
Americans ARE evil.  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2004, 07:24:11 PM »
I heard something interesting the other day on Southpark of all places, but it made a lot of sense to me.  They siad that 1/3 of the world hates the US, because the US doesn't know that 1/3 of the world hates them.

Canada is a member of the G7, that means out of the over 200 countries in the world, Canada is in the top 7.  And how can you say we've never contributed anything good to the world?  Ever heard of William Shatner?

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2004, 08:40:14 PM »
Canada is bomb. I love that place with all my heart.

The way I look at is that 60% of your people don't think America is evil. Thats fine with me.

I don't really care about the other 40% I love all Canadians the same. I'm not ignorant and brainwashed enough to think a whole country is evil.

Suga Foot

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2004, 10:48:34 PM »

aaaw, that's love.  All I can say to you is watch out for the birds.

*I saw a story on the news about birds that attack people in Eugene, OR.

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2004, 10:49:57 PM »

Oh shit!!??

Where at?!

I've been going to class everyday, and this bird has been swooping in on me and acting REALLY agressive. It was right next to this Starbucks and a police substation. I wonder if it's the same one?! I've talked to some of my friends and they've had the same shit happen to them and this one girl said the bird took a piece of her hair!

Suga Foot

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2004, 10:59:50 PM »

Oh shit!!??

Where at?!

I've been going to class everyday, and this bird has been swooping in on me and acting REALLY agressive. It was right next to this Starbucks and a police substation. I wonder if it's the same one?! I've talked to some of my friends and they've had the same shit happen to them and this one girl said the bird took a piece of her hair!

Yeah I think they said it was by a police station. 

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2004, 11:01:57 PM »

Oh shit!!??

Where at?!

Yeah I think they said it was by a police station. 

HAHAHH! Crazy! Was it in the paper? Or on the news? What Station? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I just think it's funny that something I was involved in and as small as that made international news!