Author Topic: What do u think is the most underrated album ever?!  (Read 515 times)

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What do u think is the most underrated album ever?!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 07:54:42 AM »
Vanilla Ice-To the Extreme...no joke, i kinda like this album

Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz-Make it Reign...i just think this is a dope album. no skippers.

that Aftermath album is good, but im not into the R&B songs. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 02:52:08 PM »
Naughty by Nature's first album. Great production by KAYGEE, PHENOMENAL MC'ing by Treach.  Easily one of the most overlooked classics of all time.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 03:15:11 PM »
TQ's first album is still slept on. I wouldn't say it's underrated because a lot of people who have heard that album say it's the best (R&B) album ever.

I've never in my life heard of TQ before i came to dubcc.com and saw your sigs lol
same here, but i saw his video on bet for the 1st time ever, it was 3 in the morning

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 03:35:57 PM »
Naughty by Nature's first album. Great production by KAYGEE, PHENOMENAL MC'ing by Treach.  Easily one of the most overlooked classics of all time.

I remember back in the early 90's Naughty by Nature was the shit. Now it might be an overlooked classic 'cause people now don't know good hip-hop, but back in the day, when people regonized good hip-hop, that shit was blowing up everywhere.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2004, 04:44:37 PM »
Common-Like Water For Chocolate
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2004, 03:15:15 AM »
Ja Rule - Blood In My Eyes

And i aint gonna say anything else bout the dickridas

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2004, 04:19:20 AM »
TQ's album the best RnB album ever :o, who else thinks that exactly Mauzip. I've never heard anyone say that.

I would say that Nice N Smooth - Ain't A Damn Thing Changed is underrated as hell, it's a really dope album.

teecee

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2004, 09:48:27 AM »
Mauzip, the only people that think TQ's album is the best R&B album ever are people that mainly listen to hiphop and want some gangster in their R&B.  Yes, it is a good album but lets be real here, it cant touch certain r7b cds and u know it.......

ANd as anyone even heard KING TEE   IV  LIFE     ?????       
seriously, it is criminally slept on,   Dippin was amazing, so was Super Nigga  and so was Freestyle Ghetto  (it featured the Liks and Xzibit back when he was still DOPE)

another underrated album to me would be Poverty's Paradise.  Ya, it sold major units and won a Grammy, but noone eer mentions it.   The whole album, front to back is crazy,  and had two awesome singles  (craziest,  FEel Me Flow)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2004, 10:22:42 AM »
Yeah, I know NOBODY who'd say that TQ album is the best R'n'B album of all time and i got the feeling those other people referred to by Mauzip post on TQ fan boards

I think

Onyx - All We Got Is Uz (best Onyx album IMO)
Crooked Lettaz - Grey Skies

and especially

Goodie Mob - Soul Food

are criminally underrated

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2004, 02:50:00 PM »
TQ's first album is still slept on. I wouldn't say it's underrated because a lot of people who have heard that album say it's the best (R&B) album ever.

I've never in my life heard of TQ before i came to dubcc.com and saw your sigs lol
same here, but i saw his video on bet for the 1st time ever, it was 3 in the morning

LOL Me too I saw it on BET they also showed the certified gangsta music video they play all westcoast shit at like 3 in the morning

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 10:18:38 PM »
All of Dj Quiks albums

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2004, 04:38:46 PM »

LOL Me too I saw it on BET they also showed the certified gangsta music video they play all westcoast shit at like 3 in the morning
yea they play this Murs song, and all these other songs, i think late at night is when the real hip hop gets its play