Author Topic: Just out of Juvenile Detention  (Read 518 times)

DAYUM

Just out of Juvenile Detention
« on: July 10, 2004, 02:20:58 PM »
just finished servine 2 days the 8th and 9th for graffiting at my old middle school me and 2 homies got caught

we got caught sum witness's snitched us out so they took us in it was pretty tight in there i saw alot of old homies in there me and my friend nick and paul didnt get to talk tho i cant talkt o them till after the 19th but check this

IF we do hafta go to court again after the 19th cuzz the case might get dropped its either gonna be pay a 500 dollar fine, get on probation and community service or get locked up for 15 more days and im thinking i dont wanna pressure my mom more so i think i wanna get locked up for 15 more days it aint that bad in there its just like chill time u know?

i mean i aint trying to be no hard ass but for real once i get out i will start fresh again

ill tell yall more about it later about how it was in there the only shit that sucked was being in the cell alone cuzz it was fucking hot and unconfortable

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Just out of Juvenile Detention
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 03:11:01 PM »
LMAO
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 04:22:19 PM »
LMAO

bi8tch, fuck you whats so funny?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 04:27:31 PM »
haha @ this bitch snitchin on his boy to avoid some "hard time". nick and paul? wtf is this shit? the brady bunch? nigga is going to be straight food in that joint.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 04:38:36 PM »
haha @ this bitch snitchin on his boy to avoid some "hard time". nick and paul? wtf is this shit? the brady bunch? nigga is going to be straight food in that joint.

whos snitchin? bitch i got snitched on

straight food LMAO bitch please its fucking Juvenile Detention shut the fuck up i bet u aint even been in jail and if u did u would be a straight bitch

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 06:06:29 PM »
LOL ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 06:24:19 PM »
LOL ;D

shut up i saw ur pic u would be the first bitch to get a broom up his ass if u went to jail

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2004, 06:26:41 PM »
I'm suprised I never got put in juvee when i was young. I never got caught. I've broken all the windows in a car dealership before and didnt get caught

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2004, 06:41:19 PM »
LOL ;D

shut up i saw ur pic u would be the first bitch to get a broom up his ass if u went to jail

LOL ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2004, 06:47:06 PM »
I did stupid shit all the time like that as a kid, I never got caught, cuz I'm slick  8)  lol

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2004, 07:13:32 PM »
the only reason we got caught was cuzz my homies bike had a flat so we had to go down the street to call up a friend to make sure he was home then 2 minuites later 2 cop cars come with 4 cops in each and the witness's in one saying shit so if that fucking bike didnt get a flat nuthing woulda happened

and Licolen i assume u like broom sticks up your ass

hector

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2004, 07:41:54 PM »
what a fuckin loser

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 08:16:36 PM »
what a fuckin loser

OMFG dont even talk Grundy LMMFAO

ur the BIGGEST loser on this board, look how ur obsessed with dissing nik, your a fucking loser admit it ive been telling u this forever u fucking wanna be stoner wanna be gangster westcoast rapper u only wish ur whiteboy ass could go to jail so u could think ur hard and act liek u live a gangsta life LMAO go stalk ppl over a board and diss them fucking loser

hector

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2004, 08:21:05 PM »
your super cool

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2004, 08:50:44 PM »
your super cool

yeah and u are a really big fag for now useing the word "super"

so now ur a queer and a loser