Author Topic: Shaq to Miami for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, & A First Round Pick...  (Read 1733 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Kobe had to split his game with Shaq...Shaq doesn't help him out...Kobe has proven he's a better player when Shaq's not around, and you all will see....What do you think would have happened if you put Garnett or Duncan on the Lakers in 2000, 2001, 2002 instead of Kobe...You think they would have not been second to Shaq? It's hard to be looked at as the greatest when everyone says "Oh, it's only because you have Shaq!"...Just wait and see.

guarentee u if u put Kobe on SA or Minnesota, he would be second option to Duncan and Garnett.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Kobe had to split his game with Shaq...Shaq doesn't help him out...Kobe has proven he's a better player when Shaq's not around, and you all will see....What do you think would have happened if you put Garnett or Duncan on the Lakers in 2000, 2001, 2002 instead of Kobe...You think they would have not been second to Shaq? It's hard to be looked at as the greatest when everyone says "Oh, it's only because you have Shaq!"...Just wait and see.

guarentee u if u put Kobe on SA or Minnesota, he would be second option to Duncan and Garnett.

That I really doubt. Kobe is the best player in the game today. With a trail on his head, he still had the best year of his career. Kobe is only getting better as the days go on. Also, remember what I said, strange calls will lead to a Lakers/Heat finals. David Stern got his wish, Lakers vs. Lakers in the finals.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...

That I really doubt. Kobe is the best player in the game today. With a trail on his head, he still had the best year of his career. Kobe is only getting better as the days go on. Also, remember what I said, strange calls will lead to a Lakers/Heat finals. David Stern got his wish, Lakers vs. Lakers in the finals.

theres no way Kobe would be the number one option on either one of those teams. Duncan and Garnett are probably the two best big men in the game. And the last 3 MVP's. Why would Kobe somehow magically go to a team with either one of those two, and become the go to guy?! lol. Yeah RIGHT. Those teams whole offenses are built around Duncan and Garnett. Kobe would have to play second. Which is why the idea of him goin to SA was never really THAT valid to me. They had the money, but Kobe wouldnt go somewhere where he would have to be second, again. He wants all the attention...all the spotlight...he wants to be able to shoot everytime he touches the ball.....

"i wanna be...i wanna be like MIIIIIKE!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Duncan and Garnett wouldn't rape anybody? How do you know? Do you know them personally?...You're dumb.

This year was supposed to be Kobe's MVP year, until some white bitch from Colorad fucked it up for him...But there's always next year, you will see. 8)

eS El Duque

Kobe is the best player in the game today.

Only way to respond to that is...NO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Garnett and Duncan aren't all-around players, so YES!...Ask any fucking NBA analyst, Kobe is way more talented than Duncan or Garnett...I can't wait 'till next season.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Heat: Potential snag in Shaq deal

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Wednesday, July 14, 2004

News
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith is reporting that the imminent Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers deal involving center Shaquille O'Neal may have hit a snag due to a trade kicker in forward Lamar Odom's contract. Odom's deal, which was signed during the previous offseason, includes a 15 percent bonus if he is dealt to another club. Sources told Smith that the bonus would be around $8.5-to-$9.5 million.

Views
We're not sure how much this could potentially inhibit the trade from going through, and we think it's a matter of Lakers owner Jerry Buss agreeing to pay Odom that bonus. We'll provide more on this as the news comes through.

E. J. Rizo

Duncan and Garnett wouldn't rape anybody? How do you know? Do you know them personally?...You're dumb.

This year was supposed to be Kobe's MVP year, until some white bitch from Colorad fucked it up for him...But there's always next year, you will see. 8)
thats a stupid quote you act like he didnt bone the girl....he admitted to having sex with her so he fucked it up for his damn self....he is a married man he shouldnt have done that shit in the first place......

but anyway shaq gone fuckin sucks.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

thats a stupid quote you act like he didnt bone the girl....he admitted to having sex with her so he fucked it up for his damn self....he is a married man he shouldnt have done that shit in the first place......

but anyway shaq gone fuckin sucks.......

Oh please...I can bet you anything more than half the players in the NBA have or will cheat on their girlfriends/wives...That doesn't mean they have to be accused of rape...That's like giving the death penalty to someone who snuck in a movie...Kobe hater... ::)

eS El Duque

Garnett and Duncan aren't all-around players, so YES!...Ask any fucking NBA analyst, Kobe is way more talented than Duncan or Garnett...I can't wait 'till next season.

thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3007
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3118

compare the stats, Garnett > Kobe

Garnett has started all but 37 games he has played...it took kobe two years to get off the bench and become a starter??

Now dont call me a hater, cause im a huge kobe fan..when i play NBA on my PS2...its always Kobe/Garnett on my team for sure..they're my fav players....but Kobe doesn't compare to Garnett.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO...Garnett doesn't have a Shaq on his team to share stats with...No shit Garnett is gunna have the better stats. ::)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO...Garnett doesn't have a Shaq on his team to share stats with...No shit Garnett is gunna have the better stats. ::)

exactly.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im so happy we will see what Kobe really can do SOON.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hopefully it will be something around 32/8/8    .....that'll show em!

eS El Duque

aight...we'll just have to wait for the season to start

However, Garnett had Sprewell and Cassel to share stats with...he sttill got 24 points a night..14.4 rebounds..2.2blocks..1.46 steals.....499 FG %...led his team in every catagory

I found this a lil wierd when i was checking up kobe's profile on espn.com

NEWS: July 14
SKINNY: The Clippers' reported trade of Marvin Ely and Eddie House to Charlotte is fueling speculation about Bryant, an unrestricted free agent, signing with the Clippers.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 11:05:15 AM by eS El Duque »