Author Topic: New MC Eiht album  (Read 926 times)

hector

Re: New MC Eiht album
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2004, 12:36:29 PM »
I was thinking maybe tony smalls is a new producer and he produced the whole thing?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 12:46:15 PM »
Im guessin thats Eiht's new alias or somthing. He's the only person on the cd cover
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 12:49:43 PM »
Damn, didn't know anything about a new Eiht album.  Ima go download it now ;D

tnp

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 09:07:46 PM »
got it today, and i'm really liking it too. features like jayo felony, spice 1 and game only enhance it too, best since N My Neighborhood imo. i'm also thinking that tony smallz is his alias since he refers to it like it is, like axle was saying, especially around when Last Man Standing came out, didn't he go by something else? and the cd is almost entirely produced by a guy named quentin i believe, cd is out in my car. only place i've seen to order it was rapbay.com, got here pretty fast too.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2004, 11:01:42 PM »
got it today, and i'm really liking it too. features like jayo felony, spice 1 and game only enhance it too, best since N My Neighborhood imo. i'm also thinking that tony smallz is his alias since he refers to it like it is, like axle was saying, especially around when Last Man Standing came out, didn't he go by something else? and the cd is almost entirely produced by a guy named quentin i believe, cd is out in my car. only place i've seen to order it was rapbay.com, got here pretty fast too.

Yea, WCRydaz got some snippets up and confirmed the Alias.  "Pretty Tony" aka "Tony Smallz"  Pz.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2004, 11:08:42 PM »
Dopee
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2004, 08:37:04 AM »
dizzamn.... this album comes like shock.. cant wait to hear it!!  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2004, 05:20:02 PM »
New Eiht is really good, I like it.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

hector

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2004, 07:38:07 PM »
this album is straight up chronic!  good to see Eiht is part of 2 of the best releases of 2004!  Fuck all yall wack ass soft rappers, Eiht comes with the real shit!  Now I just can't wait for a Chill solo!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2004, 09:59:49 PM »
1st Question) how come there was no promotion for this album? it just hit the irc all of the sudden lol

2nd Question) On first song it says featuring RBX but all i hear is rbx making some weird noises like 3-4 times and thats it lol

tnp

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 07:27:36 AM »
this album is straight up chronic!  good to see Eiht is part of 2 of the best releases of 2004!  Fuck all yall wack ass soft rappers, Eiht comes with the real shit!  Now I just can't wait for a Chill solo!

yeah, this album really surprised me, it's a lot better than i had hoped for, the beats are a lot better than recent eiht albums too. as for a chill solo, i've been waiting on that for years,  he's one of the few artists that i think can come with a true classic.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 07:32:23 AM by tnp »

Rudki

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 09:09:52 AM »
yeah this album came as a shock, I actually saw the cover for this a few weeks back, I think it was Antonio? who had it as his avatar

anyway this has yet to grow on me, but seems real nice, the beats are pretty layered (e.g track 12)

which as engelwood said is dope but wud be better if it was a solo Eiht song!

GYEAH!