Author Topic: Alternative to pro Israeli garbage everybody and their mother in the US spews..  (Read 421 times)

Woodrow

Woodrow

No you eternally stupid porch monkey. I dont see what you mean.
Lay off the ethnic slurs.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

how many israeli civillians died this year? and how many palestinian civllians died this year?
once you have worked that one out you will realise your israeli properganda is irrelivant

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That all depends on whether you consider terrorists/terrorist-supporters civilians... ::)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
^^Oh look...Terrorist homes destroyed.

Let's take a look at some of the "terrorists" that died in those "terrorist homes" (since all the buildings that were randomly bombed were homes to terrorists and the Israeli army just kills terrorists)

And this apartment building was named "Terrorist Gardens" since only terrorists lived in the whole building

"Terrorist Suites"

"Hey there, look at my window. The Israeli army made it for us because my whole family is made up of nothing but a buncha terrorists"

Terrorist Law Office

"Dude, what happened to my city?"

"STOP FILMING US. WE'RE KILLING PEOPLE HERE, CAN YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, AND STOP EXPOSING US, OR I WILL SHOOT YOU. I'M AN ISRAELI SOLDIER, SO I CAN KILL YOU, AND IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE I WEAR A UNIFORM."

HERE'S A LADY WHO ENTERED JENIN AND SAW THE BODIES OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED. COME ON, TELL HER THAT THEY WERE ALL A BUNCHA TERRORISTS AND SHE'S JUST A CRYBABY.

Children of terrorists... 8)

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who is supporting this again?

pls stand up and write "I SUPPORT" in this thread.

for everybody who does not do this^, I dont what ever to hear something in favor of America's support for Israel or Israeli politics concerning Palestina ever again. Thanks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I would search for pictures of 5 year old Palestinian girls strapped with bombs, and Israeli busses blown into a hundred different pieces, but I have less time on my hands nowadays... 8)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
That all depends on whether you consider terrorists/terrorist-supporters civilians... ::)

I'm not debating whether or not Palestinians are killing Israelis, we all know they are. I showed you those pictures in response to this ^ comment. You don't think those people are civilians? Or is that little baby a terrorist supporter?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Achieving worldwide support? Manipulating facts on the ground? Misleading images and hoaxes?

How you dare attribute this to a landless, ungoverned, poverty stricken Palestinian people and not the Israelis who control most of the major media outlets, control the US Congress and have the greatest military power in history in their back pocket? Come on I geezy.

Mentioning the occupation is not changing the subject. The occupation is the central piece of this entire conflict. Mentioning the corrupting of an autonomous body representing a small strip of land, mentioning acts of violence in response to the occupation is changing the subject.

oh no, I meant you were changing the subject and speculating with those remarks as for me feeling sorry for a Palestinian kid, not concerning the occupation,...Those ungoverned, proverty stricken people have a leading forse among them that knowes exactly how to keep them landless and trapped in that exact same poverty in which they were born, and how to use this to it's explainatory favour, to achieve instabillity, remain in control, retain it's power, and how to continue making money on the backs of these poor people, they know that when a person is miserable it's enough to point out the source of the misery  to rase  hostillity.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
No you eternally stupid porch monkey. I dont see what you mean.
Lay off the ethnic slurs.

intentions were not racist
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

wow those pictures were horrific, im bout to puke up all over