Author Topic: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?  (Read 962 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2004, 08:41:53 PM »
^^^

I seriously doubt she's playing him... I guess it's cause she wasn't expecting him to spill his guts. Naturally, she got over you Trauma, after she moved to Australia. But it's too early to conclude on anything, because if she loved you as much as you say she did, you must've rekindled some of her past feelings, which she'll no doubt deny at this point. But best believe that this shit is running through her mind, and this won't be the last of this conversation with her. She's probably contemplating if or how you will fit in her life, given the major changes that have occurred since. I can't guarantee she'll welcome you back with open arms, but surely it will not end with the "I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now" line.

Some compromises will have to be done, but I predict you two will end up together. You can't turn your back on love. That's something you & her will realize.

Man, I hope so.  The last thing I said to her was "Well, just remember what I said, so there's no doubt about how I feel".  I waited WAY too fucking long to tell her this, though.  The thing is, though, if we would have gotten together 5 years ago, it wouldn't have lasted, we were too young and immature.  Now, we're mature enough, but it's just a hard situation.  Ideal scenario is she pulls a Rachel and just shows up @ my house friday before her plane leaves... I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING, THOUGH. 

pappy

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2004, 08:46:15 PM »
trauma i kno we got beef now but on the real,  it sounds like this girl is scared sought of.  Like she had that hope deep inside it would work but common sense said to her no it wont.  an when you spilled your guts to her it just totally took her by surprise and she dont know what to do.  she sounds as if she still loves you but at the same time she wants to move on.  it sounds like your both in a catch 22.  life works in REALLY fucked up ways.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2004, 08:46:59 PM »
Oh, and I'm quite proud of how I talked to her on the phone.  I've been avoiding this girl for years, but I went out like a STALLION, man.  It was beautiful.  It was like every minute of bullshit and running my mouth I've ever done in my life was training for this talk, lol.  No shit, I was like

"I've been acting like a little boy for years, and I just want to start being a man, and tell you how I feel.  Please don't think this is about last weekend, give me the benefit of the doubt and realize I've felt this way for years; I'm not just grasping at the last pretty girl around... I've had other girlfriends, and I can get girlfriends, I'm not just pathetic and having a crush on somebody... but this weekend showed me that the door is about 99 percent shut.  I've been deeply, MADLY in love with you for years, but didn't have the balls to tell you.  Now; if the problem with us is that you're not attracted to me anymore, or you don't think I'm mature enough to carry a relationship with you, that's one thing... but if the problem is just that we live 12,000 miles apart.... I'm ready to move."

It was incredible, one of the great speeches of all time... when I was done, the phone was just dead on the other end.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2004, 08:47:59 PM »
trauma i kno we got beef now but on the real,  it sounds like this girl is scared sought of.  Like she had that hope deep inside it would work but common sense said to her no it wont.  an when you spilled your guts to her it just totally took her by surprise and she dont know what to do.  she sounds as if she still loves you but at the same time she wants to move on.  it sounds like your both in a catch 22.  life works in REALLY fucked up ways.

I am now 100% beef proof... I'm sick of being hateful and talking shit to everybody. 

platinumk777

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2004, 09:05:40 PM »
Time will tell all... don't be disappointed if she doesn't bring it up anytime soon. I'm very sure it affected her, and it will be brought up again, either to confess her mutual feelings, or to get proper closure. Hope it works out for ya

Suga Foot

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2004, 11:04:56 PM »
I've been in similar situations (not to the degree of your predicament), and as bad as it may sound, I think you may have scared her off by telling her how you feel.  I know I've had to break up with girls because they were talking about spending their life with me, it scared me.  My advice to you is to just keep her in your life.  Keep in contact with her (but not too much).  Make her want you back.

And her having to take care of you while you were drunk cost you a hell of a lot of points.  If she hasn't seen you in so long, and this is how you act when you do finally see her, she probably thinks this is the new you.  The man in any relationship should be the one to take care of the girl.  No matter what, you have to be her rock.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2004, 11:19:06 PM »
I'm sick of being hateful and talking shit to everybody. 

I knew U needed 2 get some pussy cuzzin.....

lol naw, mann, dats a straight fairytale story rite there, it was nice.....I've been in the same situation, but not in a shorter length of time. I don't even wanna get into it.....let's just say I tasted love for a minute but it was taken away so fast from me that I got an ugly attitude about relationships now.....dats why all I do now is chase pussy and push em away quick when I get it, even though sometimes I want it to get deeper, but I just can't let it happen.....it's a bitch.....shit fucks wit U and makes U go krayzie sometimes, it's like you've been abused.

but in all honesty mane, the girl seems to be scared the same way you were back in the days, and I'm sure she's struggling to take everything in right now.....U done everything U can, U just gotta put it in god's hands now.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2004, 01:59:23 AM »
^ yeah i have a friend who got burned like that.. he's the one night stand master.. promises girls the world and means it.. then ignores em after coz he realises then he's gotta build something... so he runs.. i have to say i'm a pretty amazing agony uncle /  1 man support group to his ex's.. lol..
(so good in fact his last ex tried it on with me last weekend.. lol.. my minds elsewhere.. ;) )

i know some chicks'll try and rush you.. and that'll freak you.. i know as men we suck at this stuff.. but just tell em without it sounding like a brush off.

damn this shits crazy.. i dunno what to say.. seems like its changed you. i'm 100% sure it has me.

me.. i know i'm scared.. but i dont give a fuck.. if you're serious you'll be willing to put yourself on the line each and every time. just dont rush :) 

the last bit of what rod said above is so true... i'll add that i wouldnt leave it as it is now..  don't avoid her now before she goes... even if its just something light if you can hook up do so..

good luck

(gives trauma a prop)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 02:02:54 AM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2004, 06:18:12 AM »
Well, she's 4 hours away so there's no way I can see her again before she leaves.  That's one of the problems we've always had... everytime I'm around her, I know she won't be there in 24 hours.  ... And man, I COULDN'T move before now, I have too many responsibilities.  She can say she doesn't want a man, and she wants to work on herself, she's got a different life now, blah blah blah, but when we're drunk and I brush up against her chest, and she takes my hand and puts it on it, or she's fondling me in the car, or she's blabbing to me that I broke her heart, or whatever, I don't see how she can deny it. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2004, 06:22:08 AM »

lol naw, mann, dats a straight fairytale story rite there, it was nice.....

I know, right?  That's why it breaks my heart, shit like this does not happen to everybody.  And if it does, it happens one fucking time.  I've tried to find other girls I loved since then, nobody's even close... but then I look @ her and get all giddy and happy when she smiles, it's sickening.  So what am I going to do? Find some other girl to marry and fall in love with, all the while still loving her in Africa somewhere or something?  Who the hell wants a relationship like that.  I don't want to live the rest of my life telling people big fish stories, I want to do whatever it takes to get it right how it should be.  I haven't even ate since I got back from the beach, I've lost nearly 10 pounds since saturday. 

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2004, 06:25:45 AM »
4hrs away.. ohhh man  :'(

give her a call? see how's she's doing maybe? i dunno..

perhaps later on could go visit her once she's in austrailia..

infinite59

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2004, 06:29:00 AM »

I am now 100% beef proof... I'm sick of being hateful and talking shit to everybody. 

It's good to hear you say that.  

In a wierd and akward way I have respect for you, and I find you to be a really creative and dynamic character.  For example, when you're not talking about Muslims, Democrats, Republicans, etc., I find you to be totally intriguing, for example when you defend Brian Wilson or Micheal Jackson, or promote the new Alicia Keys track or an old John Lennon song, or like now when you get personal about yourself, you can have a really compelling personality.  

Anyway,  I'm not going to pretend to have any idea what this girl is doing to you, but just know that somewhere in her heart she has a lot of love for you, sometimes love isn't enough and the situation has to be right though.  I'm out, peace.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 06:31:48 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2004, 06:40:14 AM »

glad to have you back. if anything, i think her stay has changed you for the better, and helped out in many ways. not because you agree with gay marriage, but it seems you have put things in order of what you want to do, and you seem yo put goals in your life.

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2004, 05:03:25 PM »
Alright, here's the latest in the saga.  Earlier this weekend, I heard her tell her sister she was gonna get married in California, so I asked her about it, and she said "No, I don't have a boyfriend, I mean when I meet somebody in the future, or it could be you, who knows?".  So... when she rejected me on the phone, lol, she said "I don't want a man right now, I've been in relationships for 10 years".  Whatever.  Anyways, she calls me today, and had to ask me something about directions to her mother's house.  She's been wanting to see her mom, because she's afraid if she doesn't see her this trip, her mom will be dead before she can get back.

Turns out, she can't get by there because she doesn't have a ride, and she's in Wilmington.  I told her I couldn't think of anyway to do it, (she wasn't asking me to drive her or anything, though), and she said she knows, thank you for ringing me back, etc..  So, I'm full of piss, so I just say "Hey, when we get married, I'll fly you back here all the time to see her" and her response is "Yeah, but she'll be dead by then".  So, I say "Naw, that'll be about what, a year and a half?" and she goes " I will definnnnately not be ready to get married in a year and a half". 

So basically, I'm just gonna keep talking to her, and move to Australia in about a year and a half, two years, after I save up a bunch of cash.  I just want to be around her, I don't have to marry her yet. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2004, 05:40:38 PM »
Alright, here's the latest in the saga.  Earlier this weekend, I heard her tell her sister she was gonna get married in California, so I asked her about it, and she said "No, I don't have a boyfriend, I mean when I meet somebody in the future, or it could be you, who knows?".  So... when she rejected me on the phone, lol, she said "I don't want a man right now, I've been in relationships for 10 years".  Whatever.  Anyways, she calls me today, and had to ask me something about directions to her mother's house.  She's been wanting to see her mom, because she's afraid if she doesn't see her this trip, her mom will be dead before she can get back.

Turns out, she can't get by there because she doesn't have a ride, and she's in Wilmington.  I told her I couldn't think of anyway to do it, (she wasn't asking me to drive her or anything, though), and she said she knows, thank you for ringing me back, etc..  So, I'm full of piss, so I just say "Hey, when we get married, I'll fly you back here all the time to see her" and her response is "Yeah, but she'll be dead by then".  So, I say "Naw, that'll be about what, a year and a half?" and she goes " I will definnnnately not be ready to get married in a year and a half". 

So basically, I'm just gonna keep talking to her, and move to Australia in about a year and a half, two years, after I save up a bunch of cash.  I just want to be around her, I don't have to marry her yet. 

reminds me of that Usher song, You Got It Bad... I know that feeling. But I didn't stay in Minnesota for a girl... even though i had to be around her... but we are different in opinion.