Author Topic: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?  (Read 958 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2004, 12:57:27 PM »
I wouldn't mind getting laid though, lol. 

lol... I was wondering if since your huge Christian turn, were you stop having sex along with the cursing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2004, 12:48:20 AM »
What happened to your no drinking/no drugs policy? Didn't you wish death upon me for trying acid?...LOL...Anyways, I don't think anyone on WCC is gunna tell you this but me...I think you're in lust...I mean, maybe you do love her, but I personally think that you thought you loved her, then it kinda' faded when she left, and when she came back, she brought back the memories with her, and re-opened your feelings of which you think you're so sure is love...Sounds kinda' confusing, but that's the way love is...Lucky for me, my love is right here a few miles away from me, and everything's going fine between us. I wish you the best of luck though...PeACe

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2004, 03:25:06 AM »
I wouldn't mind getting laid though, lol.
well that shows u are deeply in love with her doesn't it  ::)
anyway, if u really like her im sure things will work out naturally for u and if it's meant to be it will be! lifes very cruel and very rarely do these things work out (in my shitty experiences), but its on both of u and if ur feelings are strong enuff then theres nothin that can stop u guys from bein together  :D
xxx nadya (im new. lol)

Trauma-san

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2004, 08:18:27 AM »
What happened to your no drinking/no drugs policy? Didn't you wish death upon me for trying acid?...LOL...Anyways, I don't think anyone on WCC is gunna tell you this but me...I think you're in lust...I mean, maybe you do love her, but I personally think that you thought you loved her, then it kinda' faded when she left, and when she came back, she brought back the memories with her, and re-opened your feelings of which you think you're so sure is love...Sounds kinda' confusing, but that's the way love is...Lucky for me, my love is right here a few miles away from me, and everything's going fine between us. I wish you the best of luck though...PeACe

Lust?  Why would I fly to australia for Lust? I can get lust 5 minutes from my home.  Don't make the mistake of thinking I can't walk into a bar and pick up a chick; believe me when I tell you I get all I want. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2004, 04:19:38 PM »
Sometimes you think you're in love, but you're not...That's why the divorce rate is so high. :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2004, 04:48:31 PM »
True, but you would think that someone who's been feeling that way for 10 years probably actually IS in love. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2004, 04:51:53 PM »
True, but you would think that someone who's been feeling that way for 10 years probably actually IS in love. 

You don't even know her that well...You barely spent ANY time with her the last few years...Do you think maybe she's changed?...You expected her to say yes, and she rejected you...Being drunk also impares judgement...How the hell would I know though. I'm not a love expert, it's just my opinion...PeACe