Author Topic: Who will win the NBA Title next year...  (Read 418 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who will win the NBA Title next year...
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 11:09:02 PM »
LOL^^

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 11:27:09 PM »
if you told me the lakers were going to be in the finals against the pistons a year ago with the pistons anally fucking us and taking it i would've laughed my ass off ..........but since last season goes to show how things go these days  .....i'mma pick The Golden State Warriors Verses The Atlanta Hawks.    Rasho Nesteravic will be MVP. Najara will be ALL star MVP and the spurs , lakers, wolves, and Kings will fail to make the playoffs.........i'll bet a 1000 dollars with ANYONE on here that all these things will happen and more.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 03:07:30 AM »
CLIPPERS BITCH!!!!!

clippers get 8 wins if they are lucky. they sucked dick last year, and now they fucked up their team even more since they thought Kobe might come lol.

LMAO...So true.

Ya'll Dont Know What Your Talking About.....MUTHA FUCK A KOBE BRYANT, Ya'll CAN KEEP HIM....It's All About Shaun Livingston BITCHES

CLIPPERS BITCH!!!
(WHY WHY WHY!!  :'( )

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 03:40:37 PM »
if you told me the lakers were going to be in the finals against the pistons a year ago with the pistons anally fucking us and taking it i would've laughed my ass off

Actually, I thought that the Pistons were the only team that had a chance of beating us, because Big Ben can hold Shaq one on one as well as most double teams, in other words Shaq will get 25-30, but that's what most double teams hold him to. This allows the rest of the Pistons to worry about the rest of the team. When the Pistons picked up Rasheed, that's what won them the title, he was all they needed to put themselves over the top, and Elden's usually great job against Shaq, the Pistons had the best inside game to slow Shaq down since the Spurs had David Robinson in his prime when the Spurs won the NBA title in 1999. The Pistons should beat the Heat, because they can slow down Shaq, and the Heat don't have a great supporting cast as they did before. The T'Wolves should beat the Lakers but KG can't be stopped unless Malone resigns. But the bottomline, David Stern will try to get the ratings, and no match up will be as attractive as Shaq vs. Kobe... in a final with more bad blood than a WWE Steel Cage Match.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2004, 03:17:56 PM »
if you told me the lakers were going to be in the finals against the pistons a year ago with the pistons anally fucking us and taking it i would've laughed my ass off ..........but since last season goes to show how things go these days  .....i'mma pick The Golden State Warriors Verses The Atlanta Hawks.    Rasho Nesteravic will be MVP. Najara will be ALL star MVP and the spurs , lakers, wolves, and Kings will fail to make the playoffs.........i'll bet a 1000 dollars with ANYONE on here that all these things will happen and more.

and if that happens, and u fail to go to Vegas and put money on it...youre going to kill yourself. lol

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2004, 03:21:26 PM »
Like Bad Ass said...even tho its an east team, u gotta consider the Pistons. They kept everyone. Not too many teams that were contenders last year...improved. Actually, none of the top 6 teams improved at all. Theyve all stayed the same except LA who probably got worse. Spurs will be good again, Minnesota will be good again, Houston might be pretty tough. Right now i say Pistons-Spurs finals....but u never know what free agency is gonna do from now till the beginning of the season. So fukit

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2004, 06:11:14 PM »
screw you 7even and your dam german knowledge.  ;D

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2004, 09:31:31 PM »
I really don't know yet.  I'd say the Spurs, even though I hate them, just because they're stable at this point, which is a lot more than I could say for most of the other teams.  After the Lakers lost last season, I've lost most of my interest in the NBA, so I'm still recovering from that.

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2004, 12:13:53 PM »
I dont knnow, but the wolves proved that they are a team to contend with. i think they'll do really good this year.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2004, 04:58:27 PM »
pacers or pistons...we'll go with piston vs san antonio(with addition of brent barry)...LMAO @ the laker fans thinking they're a title contendor...i said it in another thread...they're a 40-45 win team...if that 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2004, 12:14:53 PM »
The bad boys will repeat (Que the Big Ben noise that goes off everytime he pulls down a bound)

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2004, 03:03:31 PM »
^they stole that from AC DC's "hells bells"..........just like they stole the title  >:(

no i'm not bitter ...i just drank some bad beer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2004, 03:34:44 PM »
they're a 40-45 win team...if that 8)

40-45? 82 games are played in a regular season...LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2004, 03:40:14 PM »
^LOL