Author Topic: Just saw a movie that changed the way I think......  (Read 211 times)

infinite59

Just saw a movie that changed the way I think......
« on: July 15, 2004, 10:40:16 PM »
"Wag the Dog" starring Robert Deniro.  This film is phenomenal, groundbreaking!   I can't believe I just now saw it for the first time. 

After watching the movie I've came to some new conclusions.  Almost anything that's said in the media I will have a hard time trusting from now on. 

This movie has been around since the 90's, yet it predicted many of the events that are currently taking place in this smokescreen and theatre that is the so-called "War on Terrorism."  Basically, it's all a hoax.  There is no group called Al-Queda, or any of that crap.  Those video's you see of Usama Bin Laden or whoever are probably fake and doctored material.

Anyone else seen the movie?

Jome

Re: Just saw a movie that changed the way I think......
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 10:42:47 PM »
Yeah, smart movie..

I think you're overdoing it a bit though.
The government might make up a lot of BS and cover up shit, but to say that there is no Osama or that Al-Quaida is just a illusion, is pushing it pretty far.

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 10:52:07 PM »
Yeah, smart movie..

The government might make up a lot of BS and cover up shit, but to say that there is no Osama or that Al-Quaida is just a illusion, is pushing it pretty far.

I'm not saying that there is no Osama Bin Laden, I will say though that there is probably no such group as Al-Queda, and that all these groups that supposedly have links to Al-Queda, or video's and taperecordings claiming responsibility and connections, and global networks of terrorism and all that crap is just theatre.   It's all a hoax.  There is proof to.  That video that is out, that they are currently replaying to implicate this guy who is on camera next to Bin Laden, on one website they have magnified it and it is clearly not Bin Laden, it's a video supposedly from shortly after Sept. 11th where he allegedly claims responsibility.

There's about 5% truth in all this.  I'm not saying it is all fake.  In the Qu'ran, people are given the right to defend ourselves when oppressed, so it is likely that a group would train itself for self-defense purposes... But all this Al-Queda network and global terrorism and bombings in the news all over the world being attributed to this global network and all that crap is all just theatre... for real... maybe 5% of it is real.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 10:57:25 PM »
And it goes beyond the so-called "War on Terrorism" to a great many things you see and hear in the media, are made up to make you feel a certain way, to buy a product, to arouse your emotions one way or another for one group or another.  Ya'll see it done on a smaller level with hip-hop or athletic shoes.  A shoe is a shoe, but they put Micheal Jordan's image behind it, and all the sudden it becomes more than a shoe.   Or a hip-hop artist who can't write, and grew up in the suburbs, they get him a group of ghost writers, make up some stories about him getting shot or arrested for street credibility, next thing you know you got a hit record.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 11:56:31 PM »
I've been hesitant of the media for about a year and a half now. They're shady as hell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 12:20:06 AM »
that movie is tight....but then again anything with Deniro is the shit.

but you got to relize ....it's just a movie

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 01:15:34 AM »
hasnt tech vouched that al queda exist.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 02:14:46 AM »

This is a bit off-topic, but if you remember the movie Skull&Bones, you'll find something similar. Everyone knows the Skull&Bones exist and some people know exactly what they do. However, when the movie came out, it was purposely made so that the organization just seems "too creepy", or "too unbelievable", etc., so that nobody would actually think that an organization like that could really exist. Just make a movie out of something, make it really absurd, and when something like that is told about in reality, the person talking about it will be classed as a conspiracy theorist.

Just my 2 cents
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2004, 08:47:49 AM »
i've never seen the movie, but ill pick it up during the week and watch it. But anyway, i think the media does keep some things quiet, and other things they overdo i guess you could say.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2004, 08:54:36 AM »

This is a bit off-topic, but if you remember the movie Skull&Bones, you'll find something similar. Everyone knows the Skull&Bones exist and some people know exactly what they do. However, when the movie came out, it was purposely made so that the organization just seems "too creepy", or "too unbelievable", etc., so that nobody would actually think that an organization like that could really exist. Just make a movie out of something, make it really absurd, and when something like that is told about in reality, the person talking about it will be classed as a conspiracy theorist.

Just my 2 cents
nice
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 10:12:42 AM »
going to college has taught me a lot about the media and propaganda and all that shit.. its completely changed the way i watch tv and whatever. whenever i watch the news now, i analyze it from different perspectives and shit. its hella wierd. like when i watch commercials on tv, i analyze it , and think of all the different things that they use to appeal to people, and shit like that.. just taking all these classes has completely altered the way i take in the media..

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 02:10:28 PM »
Yeah, smart movie..

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2004, 06:11:11 AM »

Just my 2 cents

Good point about the Skull and Bones movie.