Author Topic: RAMPANT...  (Read 649 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: RAMPANT...
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2004, 08:33:37 PM »
Them lil ass Mexican dudes can box.LOL I haven't lost to a smaller person yet. I have trouble with people that have a huge reach advantage on me though. I have somewhat short arms but that usually means more power.. i have hella powerful jabs and overhands. My hook is nuts too..

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2004, 08:44:07 PM »
Them lil ass Mexican dudes can box.LOL I haven't lost to a smaller person yet. I have trouble with people that have a huge reach advantage on me though. I have somewhat short arms but that usually means more power.. i have hella powerful jabs and overhands. My hook is nuts too..

yeah im a mexican im short lol but i can fight good againt someone with longer reach cuz i dont wanna brag n shit but im hella fast so i can dogde that shit quik and by the time the get to pull back to throw another punch im already throwing like 3 punches at them...

and my homie Jon gots the meanest fucking hooks ull ever see dogg... that foo could kill somebody without gloves lol i mean damn he made my cuzzin  fall and my cuzzin is twice his size

then my homie vince is fucikign fast dogg like damn his hits dont hurt too much tho thats the only thing that sucks but hes fucking fast

and there all mexican too lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2004, 08:48:46 PM »
P.S. Sikotic if u do join u cant win them all just remember that cuzz ive seen peeps like half the size of Craiga box with peeps his size and they whooped some ass so never underestimate lol

I ain't afraid to lose as long as I don't go out like a bitch lol

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2004, 08:58:33 PM »
P.S. Sikotic if u do join u cant win them all just remember that cuzz ive seen peeps like half the size of Craiga box with peeps his size and they whooped some ass so never underestimate lol

whats going out like a bitch to you?

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2004, 09:10:49 PM »

Gettin' knocked out by the first punch thrown. That's kinda bitch-made in my book lol.

I give boxing a try. If all else fails and I turn out to be a terrible boxer, at least I'll have good conditioning.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2004, 09:12:32 PM »

Gettin' knocked out by the first punch thrown. That's kinda bitch-made in my book lol.

I give boxing a try. If all else fails and I turn out to be a terrible boxer, at least I'll have good conditioning.

getting knocked out in one hit yeah i guess u could say that

but getting KOed n shit its normal dont sweat that like i told u u cant win them all

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2004, 09:16:10 PM »

getting knocked out in one hit yeah i guess u could say that

but getting KOed n shit its normal dont sweat that like i told u u cant win them all

Yeah I feel ya. I'm not gonna even front, I've had my ass handed to me in some fights lol. Ain't no thang to me, it's a part of life and learning.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2004, 09:41:32 PM »
i know i'd be a good boxer because i can take a hit like no one ele i've seen.

example:

was playing basketball with the homies, my team was up BIG, i got a little full of my self and started bragging..."y'all can't see me" " get that shit outta my house" "damn we're workin y'all like lil asian prostitutes"  them BAAAAAAAAAAAm this black dude kevin on the other side hit me as hard as he could and said "shut the fuck up cuz"  everyone stopped immediately what they were doing and there was a hush over the whole court. i feel my upper brow and it's bleeding...dude is the homie so i'm like "why'd you do that" and he's all "c'mon cuz c'mon cuz what what what" so i was all man calm your monkey ass down (i call everyone a monkey ass btw) and he was all "oh so you wanna get racist!?" and before i can say "shut up , no i'm not " BING dude hits me again in the same spot......my homie Robert said oooooooooooh shit why's jacob just standing there ....HOW IS HE STANDING there!?! then i told keven.. "man i'm not going to fight you , what the fuck is your problem" BAM! BAM! BAM! one to the lip one to the ear and one to the jaw.  I raise an eyebrow like the rock and start walking forward  like nothing happened....man i told you i ain't going to fight you. This must have freaked him out cuz he just hit me 5 times as hard as he could (big black dude mind you) and i'm calmly walking toward  him trying to defuse th sitation(kinda schitzo now that i think of it) so then he goes for my balls by kicking me.i  jump out of the way and grab his leg and hit dude once with a one hitter quitter, dude's on the groundwith a busted nose ,then i went " oh hell no , i  can take a hit to the face and still be homies but when you start fucking with the  sack that's when this empire strikes back!" LOL

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2004, 09:44:45 PM »

example:

was playing basketball with the homies, my team was up BIG, i got a little full of my self and started bragging..."y'all can't see me" " get that shit outta my house" "damn we're workin y'all like lil asian prostitutes"  them BAAAAAAAAAAAm this black dude kevin on the other side hit me as hard as he could and said "shut the fuck up cuz"  everyone stopped immediately what they were doing and there was a hush over the whole court. i feel my upper brow and it's bleeding...dude is the homie so i'm like "why'd you do that" and he's all "c'mon cuz c'mon cuz what what what" so i was all man calm your monkey ass down (i call everyone a monkey ass btw) and he was all "oh so you wanna get racist!?" and before i can say "shut up , no i'm not " BING dude hits me again in the same spot......my homie Robert said oooooooooooh shit why's jacob just standing there ....HOW IS HE STANDING there!?! then i told keven.. "man i'm not going to fight you , what the fuck is your problem" BAM! BAM! BAM! one to the lip one to the ear and one to the jaw.  I raise an eyebrow like the rock and start walking forward  like nothing happened....man i told you i ain't going to fight you. This must have freaked him out cuz he just hit me 5 times as hard as he could (big black dude mind you) and i'm calmly walking toward  him trying to defuse th sitation(kinda schitzo now that i think of it) so then he goes for my balls by kicking me.i  jump out of the way and grab his leg and hit dude once with a one hitter quitter, dude's on the groundwith a busted nose ,then i went " oh hell no , i  can take a hit to the face and still be homies but when you start fucking with the  sack that's when this empire strikes back!" LOL

i would never let anybody hit me like that after that first hit me and that dude woulda been scrappin for reals lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2004, 09:49:35 PM »

example:

i would never let anybody hit me like that after that first hit me and that dude woulda been scrappin for reals lol

if it was some random dude then yeah i woulda put him down like old yeller, but dude was the homie...WAS the homie.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2004, 10:12:08 PM »

example:

if it was some random dude then yeah i woulda put him down like old yeller, but dude was the homie...WAS the homie.

i dont give a fuck dude i cant believe u just let him hit u like that homie or not lol i dont care if he was my brother i would still knock the shit outta him...

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2004, 12:06:50 AM »
I had a similar situation. I was cool with the dude and he threw the ball at my head on purpose. I got pissed and told him to never do that again, and the fool hits me in the jaw as hard as he could. Usually, I would be ready for something like that, but when it's a friend, you don't defend yourself.

Right after he wanted to shake hands. I took his hand, put him in a hammerlock and shoved him chest and face into the lockers (this was back in highschool by the way). Motherfucker went down right there lol. He's a little guy so that's why. I just left him there because I really didn't wanna hurt him. I was actually cool with him for awhil until he threatened to stab my friend a couple months after over some silly shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2004, 09:18:01 AM »
Some tall skinny wigga dude draped in Fubu. He was bothering me the way he walked and said nigga every five seconds.    So I called Him out for no reason.. He took all my comments and was like "Fuck you Nigga Fuck You"..Then started to walk away. All the sudden the dude comes runnin and trys spearing me  like Goldberg.LOL..
I grabbed the back of his head and kneed him in the face and hard as I could 3 times. It was over from there. His face was totally covered in blood. And I didn't even throw one punch.

Montana00

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2004, 10:16:24 AM »
Excuse me gentle man, we were talking about me here   ;)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2004, 10:33:16 AM »
^ lol