Author Topic: Wu-Tang Show Review - ROCK THE BELLS - San Bernadino CALI!!!  (Read 216 times)

ecrazy

We Arrived Early, Right Around 4pm, when the venue was supposed to open its doors, but that didnt happen untill around 5 oclock....the fantastic 4 were on stage scratchin it up, then came on the first performers "Eyedea & Abilities" .... Abilities IMO was by far the best DJ of the night, scratchin like a madman...really great...and eyedea came off great....it was funny when he was on the crowd kept chantin "Wu-Tang" and he was flippin us off and sayin "Ya'll shouldnt have came this early"...great shit........

after gettin some air outside, we went and saw Dj Nu-Mark on stage mixing and makin beats with his MPC....then came chali2na, he rocked a tight set with numark...and the brought out MC Supernatural for a quick little freestyle in the middle of his set....

Next came one of the dopest parts of the night...MC Supernatural....All I Can Say Is "WOW"...never seen him before live, but he blew me away.....He Started Off With "3 words" where he took three words from the audience "Hydroponics" "Restrictive" and i forget the last word, but he flowed off those words so tight, especially off the "Hydroponic" flow.....then he went to "3 MCS" where he imitated 3 MCS with their voices...First up was Xzibit - He sounded just like him, i swear i was lookin for xzibit on stage to pop out any minute when i heard that....2nd he did slick rick, which was aight, then 3rd he did members of Wu-Tang which was aight as well...he then brought out his kid, lil Nat....and he busted a flow off the dome as well (this little kid was only 10).....and he went out there and was dissin Lil Romeo and Master P....funny shit....he finished his set by freestylin off things the audience gave him....All i know is that next time I See there's an event where MC Supernatural is present, im going

I missed the entire Sage Francis Set, Because the people i was rolling with were dying in there so they went and bought a grip of water to cool down with....it sucked, but oh well....a whole grip of people started leaving when he got off stage, so that brought us closer to Dilated Peoples when they would come on......Dilated Rocked a great show.....They played a bunch of songs off platform, which i loved as well as songs off their new CD.....and Defari Came out and rocked the crowd in the middle of their set, which was awesome....then Babu scratched and juggled the Big Daddy Kane Beat "Aint No Half Steppin", just like he did on the first BeatJunkies Mixtape....awesome...

Next up was Redman, He Rocked A Great Set....started off a little sloppy with a track off his new CD....he told the crowd he was high as fuck....and then went into "Time 4 some akshion"...which got the crowd jumpin and singin along, during the middle of his set he brought two of his hypemen to flow onstage, which was pretty tight...and his Dj was scratchin and mixin one handed and backwards....that was awesome...2nd Best DJ Of the Night.....when he was done the crowd was all ready for the wu to come out any minute, but it wasnt happenin

we waited almost 40 minutes for wu-tang....during that time there was a hella lot of smokin on my part, and sway and tech and the fantastic 4 went onstage to tell people that they were coming on any minute, well any minute was like 30 minutes, and people were getting rowdy and throwing water bottles and t-shirts at them......and then the venue people turn the lights on the crowd which made it even hotter.....

Well finally after all that wait, Wu-tang finally came on stage, and at that moment, i got rushed by two fat mexican gangster lookin dudes, and they were pushin me towards the front, i really couldnt do anything, i was just lettin them do their thing, cuz it was like 10 of us gettin pushed like that.....the pushin stopped when they started jumpin and chantin "wu-tang clan aint nuthin to fuck with"......then it got all crazy when this girl next to me was fainting, and the mutha fuckin fat mexican dudes kept squeezing her against everybody, i poked the dudes eyes (3 stooges style) right behind her to let him know that he's crushin her, and i was about 8 people away from the front, so i was pullin her towards the front so she could get out, and luckaly, there was some chill people who let me get thru so i lifted her into securitys arms and they took her away, then i found myself front row center for wu!!!!! man, it was awesome, even though i got crushed by another group of fat mexican dudes (not the same ones as before)..but it was all worth it, i could barley hear the instrumentals when they spit, but it was awesome hearing them spit no matter what....Redman even came back onstage to do Rockwilder with Method.....it was dope seeing the whole crew onstage at the same time, even ODB was there, he was sittin most of the time sportin a "Team Roca" shirt, givin the crowd wierd looks and shit, pretty funny....Method man autographed a inflatable baseball and threw it to the dude right next to me, i didnt even try to get it, cuz that dude got malled for it, lukaly he held on tight...then At The End of the show, RZA was talkin about how if the crowd wanted another Wu-Tang Album, and the place went wild, and they left...but then Method came back and we thought they were going to rock again, but he was just messin and they left....

I really didnt want to sleep, i still had some enegy left in me, i felt i was the only one jumpin and singin along most of the times, especially during dilated's set.....All in all it was a great show, Anyone Else go?, what was your favorite part of the show?