Author Topic: Vlade Divac to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers...!~He's coming back~!  (Read 744 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sounds interesting...He's getting old and all, but he has one or two years left, and he'll fill in the center position while Douhtit develops...LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=1842289

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Sounds interesting...He's getting old and all, but he has one or two years left, and he'll fill in the center position while Douhtit develops...LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=1842289

Douhtit? I never really had faith in that guy, I guess it's his name... Douht-it (Doubt It) 
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea... one thing the Lakers needed was a real center. Not a pseudo-bballer like Cook or a pseudo-center like Grant. lol. gj.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Cool... Vlade has always be the perfect center for run and gun teams, well being a good enough defender that his teams have enough confidence in what's going on in the post. Great to hear Vlade is coming back to finish his career as a Laker. Hopefully the Lakers can get a ring for my mans.

Montana00

o wow the lakers are desperate.

vlade is so slow and old. there only gonna be able to play him for short intervals then there gonna have to rest him.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :o :o I think Vlade is just what the Lakers need.  He's a great center, and even though they can only play him so often, he'll be good so we don't have to rely on Grant the whole time.

eS El Duque

Miami or San Antonio are also options for Malone if Divac lands the Lakers' exception.
^^ :o

Hopefully Malone goes to the east

malone = reason lakers beat timberwolves

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Malone returns, Lakers have the championship trophy in their back pockets...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
yea, this is deffinately good for them, vlade is a great player

Montana00

Get your head out of the lakers ass. The lakers arent going to do that good this year. And i hate to break it to you, but karl malone sucks. He fucked over the lakers last season and if he stays hell do it again.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 01:58:12 PM by rampant »

Sikotic™

haha, tight. Vlade is still good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

I've always liked Vlade since he joined the Lakers way back in the day.  He played for the Hornets for a while and I pseudo met him after a game one night, he was just kind of hanging out with a group of fans down around the court.  He's a really nice down to earth guy. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Get your head out of the lakers ass. The lakers arent going to do that good this year. And i hate to break it to you, but karl malone sucks. He fucked over the lakers last season and if he stays hell do it again.

You're gay. :D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
big deal  ::) he's way past his prime...too old and slow...the lakers are barely a playoff team...mark my word...they'll win 40-45 games next year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

mark my word...they'll win 40-45 games next year

I'll be sure to mark your words...Then you'll feel stupid once the 2004-2005 seasons over.