Author Topic: Survey: 1 in 5 Germans Drink to Get Drunk  (Read 374 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Survey: 1 in 5 Germans Drink to Get Drunk
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 11:17:09 AM »
I've drinkin a whole bottle of Alize in 4 minutes before. LOL It honestly tastes nothing like alcohol....I hate taking shots to get drunk. I mean I have a strong throat and can down anytype of liquor but I hate doing it because it leaves a harsh taste and you puke sometimes. Especially with Tequilla.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 11:57:44 AM »
^^^

7even recommends: Wodka (30%) + Red Bull (30%) + Sprite (40%)  = AWESOME. 8)

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2004, 03:59:28 PM »
Never have been a big fan of beer, but I haven't tried too many (currently I find Michelob Light to be the one I can tolerate).  I agree with Craiga...I hate doing shots...I'd rather take some bacardi or absolute and mix it in really well with coke or pepsi, so that I don't taste it so much.

I never tried Alize before...whats it taste like?

PS: Hey 7even, how strong is the average German beer?  I think the average American is like 5% alcohol by volume or something like that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2004, 04:16:50 PM »
PS: Hey 7even, how strong is the average German beer?  I think the average American is like 5% alcohol by volume or something like that.

normal beer always round 5%. from 4,9 to 5,6. there's also stronger beer that has like 8% but normal beer always round 5%.
No, it's not a sin

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2004, 04:19:34 PM »

normal beer always round 5%. from 4,9 to 5,6. there's also stronger beer that has like 8% but normal beer always round 5%.

Really?  I thought German beers would be stronger than that...guess I was wrong.

Next summer I think I'm going to take a trip of Europe...hitting London, Berlin, Rome, and Amsterdam (fuck Paris, those damn French can bite me).

Oh, BTW, whats the legal drinking age in Germany?

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2004, 04:22:30 PM »

Really?  I thought German beers would be stronger than that...guess I was wrong.

Next summer I think I'm going to take a trip of Europe...hitting London, Berlin, Rome, and Amsterdam (fuck Paris, those damn French can bite me).

lol in france the beer is usually stronger. i think it was 11%

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2004, 04:23:59 PM »
I really don't like the French.  I've had family members go there and have just a horrible time there...people are so rude and nasty to Americans...

But 11%?  I might make a pit stop in Paris...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2004, 04:27:31 PM »

lol in france the beer is usually stronger. i think it was 11%

legal drinking age is 16.

and the french are nothin compared to us when it comes to drinkin. during exchange when we had all these french students here, god, they got drunk from 1 (german) beer  :o
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2004, 04:38:46 PM »
lol that are definetely not the type of french people i've met :laugh:

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2004, 06:27:51 PM »
French people drink beer?  Thought they only drank wine ::)

Tony Danza

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2004, 01:46:18 PM »
dont alot of europeans drink their beer warm?
skillz in the dice nice with jab

hector

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2004, 06:18:26 PM »
I drink a lot, for different reasons.  I like the taste of a lot of beers, and I can enjoy just drinking one or 2.  I'm talking good beers, not some crap like old english, or nadi ice or some shit like that.  I'm talking microbrews.  Usually beer alone won't get me really drunk.  I can easily drink a 12 pack of beer and not be drunk.  If I smoke some weed with it though, it will multiply the effect.

I also drink a lot to get drunk.  When I'm at a party or a bar, or just hangin with friends drinking, I am drinking to get drunk.  I usually won't ever drink hard alcohol if I don't plan on getting drunk.  but if I do drink hard alcohol I plan on getting drunk.  Its either shots, or whisky and coke's.

and then there is drinking to loosen up like mauzip said.  unfortunately this board is full of 12 year old idiots that think their 7th grade jokes are hella funny, but in reality they are just dumb, and make you guys look dumb like mauzip said.  Like when I'm chillin with a girl, I'll have some drinks to loosen up and cut the tension.  Or with someone you just met, like new roommates, or going out with a coworker for some drinks.

then like Downy said, drinking to get a buzz.  If I don't want to spend a whole lot of money, or don't wanna take a chance of feeling hung over the next day, or if I gotta drive, then I will just drink to get buzzed.  Like if I'm just sittin at home watching a baseball game, I can drink 6-8 beers and just catch a buzz, and don't have to deal with everything that comes with being drunk.