Author Topic: Moore eliminated Homecoming!  (Read 542 times)

Woodrow

Re: Moore eliminated Homecoming!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2004, 04:46:55 PM »
As for music, music is not clearly mentioned as forbidden in the Noble Qu'ran.  The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, warned against certain types of music, therefore I have reduced my listening habits to a minimum, but it has been the hardest thing for me to give up.  Some music is good, some music is bad, some is just one person's way of expressing themselves using the words they are familiar with.  It is a hard thing to define.
Why was music banned in the supposed "Islamic paradise" that the taliban created?

Why is music being banned in northern pakistan?

Don't you think it's strange that this religion you follow makes you give up harmless things you enjoy such as music? I'm sorry, but it just seems strange to me that you would give this up and still post here.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2004, 05:09:37 PM »
 Allah has commanded Muslims in the Qu'ran to seek knowledge.
u should start doing that  ;)

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2004, 06:57:33 PM »
 Allah has commanded Muslims in the Qu'ran to seek knowledge.
u should start doing that  ;)
lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2004, 06:53:23 PM »
What do Americans refer to by "homecoming" ?

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2004, 06:58:55 PM »

its a high school thing.  Like begining of the school year during football season there is a celebration type party thing the school throws on b4 the game between there teams biggest rival.  some real stupid shit,  only really takes place in the burbs or redneck cities. 

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2004, 07:06:12 PM »

its a high school thing.  Like begining of the school year during football season there is a celebration type party thing the school throws on b4 the game between there teams biggest rival.  some real stupid shit,  only really takes place in the burbs or redneck cities. 
I live in an upper class San Diego town called Scripps Ranch and we celebrate it.  The difference is that the burb and redneck teams are good.  Our Varisty team sucks major dick and they think they're the shit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2004, 07:57:36 PM »

Props for the info......nah i never celebrate this shit........
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2004, 12:43:14 PM »

Props for the info......nah i never celebrate this shit........
Do you have anything like that up there?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2004, 10:38:42 PM »
i mean we have prom and commencement, when graduates come back for their diplomas and shit. Both times, there were nice jams and we all had a good time. But nothing like homecoming,.

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2004, 11:57:50 AM »
i mean we have prom and commencement, when graduates come back for their diplomas and shit. Both times, there were nice jams and we all had a good time. But nothing like homecoming,.
Homecoming isn't really a big deal in certain schools

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2004, 08:46:55 PM »
People bashing Islam religion, ur fucking retarded, its no wonder America is hated ur so damn biased u have respect for no one, u make up the stero typical American. and Homecoming is a waste of time, fucking kids choosing popularity and such and celebrating the Home Game in the middle of the season wow thats cute and all but there no point, its really a gay tradition. and Christianity isnt to far different from Islam, it doesnt command most the things but it implies it...Christians shouldnt be doing most the things either, like listenin to music...but when they say music they mean one that isnt upworthy and praisfull. so if u got problems with Islamic people listening to rap, then ur a retarded, thats like saying oh ur religious u bleieve so much u should be perfect? kinda shit is that. no religion holds you from living life to the fullest. Christianity asks u live life to the fullest s does Islam, lifes purpose is to live for God, or Allah, to u livin life up is prolly getting drunk high etc which i got no problem wit it, but its as usefull as homecoming, jus the pleasures life will amount to nothing one day. Criticize moore all u wunt both his movies so far has pointed out the truth in most things, whetha u wunna believe it or not