Author Topic: Iran's response to U.S. claims...  (Read 593 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Iran's response to U.S. claims...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2004, 01:58:20 PM »

No shit Iran would say the oppopiste. ::) They dont want american troops in their country. They have nuceluar weapons and the resources to make them. Its all been proven.

What is funny is the fact that the country which has given them visas, residency permits, pilot training and sabotage training is making such claims[/glow],

How the fuck would we know that they were terriosts ???

First of all, why would they WANT American troops in their country? Is their an International rule that states that every country has to have American troops stationed in their country? What if Iran said they were going to station their troops in the U.S., would the U.S. invite them?

So you say it's all been proven? Will you be willing to present me this PROOF? Because people were saying that there's proof for Iraq's WMDs, but that obviously isn't the case, is it?!

How the fuck would we know they were terrorists? HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY KNOW?
Just like Mexicans have the ability to illegally cross the border into our country, don't you think that people cross borders in other parts of the world as well?

In conclusion, you're an idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 06:35:17 PM »

First of all, why would they WANT American troops in their country? Is their an International rule that states that every country has to have American troops stationed in their country? What if Iran said they were going to station their troops in the U.S., would the U.S. invite them?

No there is no Internation rule that states that every country has to have american troóps in there country.
If  Iran said they were going to station their troops in the U.S, the US would not invite them. But we the truth is america is the most powerful country in the world and they can do whatever the fuck they want to do. If they dont like it then thats to bad.

So you say it's all been proven? Will you be willing to present me this PROOF? Because people were saying that there's proof for Iraq's WMDs, but that obviously isn't the case, is it?!

Yes it has been proven. If you read the 9/11 commison it states this.And yes there are no WMDs in Iraq.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2004, 12:51:50 AM »
So your response to my first part of the post was that "America can do whatever the fuck it wants, and if a country doesn't like it, too bad"; which isn't much of a response, rather an ignorant statement. However, we'll overlook your stupidity for now, and see if maybe you can give a reasonable response to the second part of my post:

You said "How the fuck would we know they were terrorists?"... My question "HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY KNOW?"
Just like Mexicans have the ability to illegally cross the border into our country, don't you think that people cross borders in other parts of the world as well?

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2004, 05:09:13 AM »
But we the truth is america is the most powerful country in the world and they can do whatever the fuck they want to do. If they dont like it then thats to bad.

machiavelli is on his way to take over the crown of ToT rampant owned for a while.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 10:03:03 AM »

No shit Iran would say the oppopiste. ::) They dont want american troops in their country. They have nuceluar weapons and the resources to make them. Its all been proven.

very simple fact, if Iran has weapons, we can't do shit about it. Iran is a sovern nation, with the right to build it's own defense, and there are not laws against Iran gaining weapons, unlike Saddam who was ordered by the U.N. to get rid of all it's weapons. Iran has no regulation, so it doesn't matter.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2004, 10:19:25 AM »

You said "How the fuck would we know they were terrorists?"... My question "HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY KNOW?"

Whose "they" when you said " HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY KNOW?".

very simple fact, if Iran has weapons, we can't do shit about it. Iran is a sovern nation, with the right to build it's own defense, and there are not laws against Iran gaining weapons, unlike Saddam who was ordered by the U.N. to get rid of all it's weapons. Iran has no regulation, so it doesn't matter.

ok, you maybe right, but do you think that the US and the UN would let Iran build WMDs? -  knowing that Iran houses terriosts networks and has link to Al Quiada

« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 10:24:06 AM by Machiavelli »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2004, 10:34:16 AM »
how bout the US having WMD. I dont feel good about that. I dont like nations who attack other countries randomly to have such strong weapons, would you?
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2004, 10:48:20 AM »
how bout the US having WMD. I dont feel good about that. I dont like nations who attack other countries randomly to have such strong weapons, would you?

Your comparing apples to oranges

At least the US doesnt house and support terriosts networks that are most likey to use a WMD for a bad cause like Iraq, Iran, or North Korea.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2004, 10:50:51 AM »

Your comparing apples to oranges

At least the US doesnt house and support terriosts networks that are most likey to use a WMD for a bad cause like Iraq, Iran, or North Korea.

Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl. As far as Im comparing Apples to Oranges, you have hardcore double standards, I dont.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2004, 11:01:59 AM »

Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl. As far as Im comparing

It depends. Sometimes unjustfied war is worse(germany in WWII) and sometimes terroism is worse(Al Quiada in 9/11).  :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2004, 11:06:21 AM »

Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl. As far as Im comparing

It depends. Sometimes unjustfied war is worse(germany in WWII) and sometimes terroism is worse(Al Quiada in 9/11).  :-\

so basically, what goes against whites and/or americans is worse?
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2004, 11:10:16 AM »

No, i never said that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2004, 11:12:34 AM »

No, i never said that.

by which criteria do you judge then if I may ask?
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2004, 11:18:08 AM »
by which criteria do you judge then if I may ask?

What do mean? If its  worse for americans to get attacked?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2004, 01:06:28 PM »
Before 9/11, we housed terriorist we never knew about.

Terrorism is a form of war. So unjust war is like the whole orange, and terrorism is a piece of orange, if you want to use apple and oranges, we can use anything else. Anyways, the fact is, no matter what happens, when people die, that's the worst, no matter what your are, or how you believe.