Author Topic: Iran's response to U.S. claims...  (Read 592 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iran's response to U.S. claims...
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2004, 01:13:12 PM »
by which criteria do you judge then if I may ask?

What do mean? If its  worse for americans to get attacked?

I mean what makes you claim this: 
It depends. Sometimes unjustfied war is worse(germany in WWII) and sometimes terroism is worse(Al Quiada in 9/11). 

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2004, 04:11:08 PM »
I mean what makes you claim this: 
It depends. Sometimes unjustfied war is worse(germany in WWII) and sometimes terroism is worse(Al Quiada in 9/11). 

What do you mean ???
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 04:13:11 PM by Machiavelli »

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2004, 05:50:20 PM »
Terrorism is just a art of war. Dont see how it's worse than unjustified war. Kills less ppl.

Right ::)

I understand why the US has weapons of mass destruction, it's for the same reason North Korea and Iran have them.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2004, 08:30:35 PM »
For you fucks who think USA doesnt support terrorism like "iran korea etc"...USA gave Al Quieda 6 billion dollars in 1989 and Cia trained terrorists and paid Isreali's to train al quieda members in Pakistan. so for u fuckz brain washed from the american media, theres a history lesson for ya. =D btw Iran/Iraq doesnt support terrorism in the way you think. they support it as in "ya we dont like americans were not gonna stop you" but its not like they gave them 6 million n trained them. Iran and mos other ocuntries ahrbor less terrorists than America does. and Iran and Syria do support the Hezbollah which they call terrorists are mostly in Jordan and Lebanon sitting on there ocuntries border protecting it from the ISreali's who want the land. so if defending ur country is terrorism then ok yes Iran and Syria support terrorism. i think no middle eastern country supports terrorism. i think certian people do. but a country? now that might be taking it to far.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2004, 08:41:09 PM »
For you fucks who think USA doesn't support terrorism like "Iran Korea etc"...USA gave Al Quid 6 billion dollars in 1989 and CIA trained terrorists and paid Israeli's to train AL quid members in Pakistan. so for u fucks brain washed from the American media, theres a history lesson for ya. =D BTW Iran/Iraq doesn't support terrorism in the way you think. they support it as in "ya we dint like Americans were not gonna stop you" but its not like they gave them 6 million n trained them. Iran and mos other countries arbor less terrorists than America does. and Iran and Syria do support the Herbal which they call terrorists are mostly in Jordan and Lebanon sitting on there countries border protecting it from the Israeli's who want the land. so if defending ur country is terrorism then ok yes Iran and Syria support terrorism. i think no middle eastern country supports terrorism. i think certian people do. but a country? now that might be taking it to far.

Wow i cant believe the Ignorance in your post ::) Your saying that the US gave money to Al Quiada? What a dumb fuck...

Reagan gave money to AFGHANISTAN and trained them  to fight the Russians(during this time the Russians were our enemy). During that time(80s) Afghanistan was not controlled by a terrorist taliban government. They were peaceful people.

To conclude:

i think no middle eastern country supports terrorism.
yes Iran and Syria support terrorism

owned

« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 08:45:54 PM by Machiavelli »

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2004, 09:11:09 PM »
wow mach, good wun! considering im not talking bout the training against Russians im talking bout recents 90's my friend, stop watching TV and Read, learn a little my friend =D. and the group that rose up as a "militia" to fight against russia was still known as al quieda. they were the same as now USA jsu helped them cuz they didnt like russia. and ya u still wouldnt know a thing or 2 about who supports terrorism or not. ur jus a hard headed American whos just as biased as any other dumb ass. You probly believe that Osoma had to do with 9/11 and Sudaam has links with al quieda.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2004, 09:23:31 PM »
wow mach, good wun! considering im not talking bout the training against Russians im talking bout recents 90's my friend, stop watching TV and Read, learn a little my friend =D. and the group that rose up as a "militia" to fight against russia was still known as al quieda. they were the same as now USA jsu helped them cuz they didnt like russia. and ya u still wouldnt know a thing or 2 about who supports terrorism or not. ur jus a hard headed American whos just as biased as any other dumb ass. You probly believe that Osoma had to do with 9/11 and Sudaam has links with al quieda.

Show me proof of when the U.S gave 6 billion dollars to Al Quiada in 1989,

Show me proof of when the U.S trained terror networks.

Show me proof of when the US payed Israel to Train terrorists.

Show me proof that  the U.S harbors more terrorists then Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, or Iraq.

Show me proof that Bin Laden has NOTHING to do with 9/11. -  because it has been prov-en.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reply.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2004, 09:29:13 PM »
actually its the CIA who trained the terorists and payed isreali's =D. look it up urself ur smart enough right? do i need to do everything for you? feed knowledge? heres some, Why on FBI's most wanted Osoma is not wanted for 9/11? strange isn't it? and if u dont kno Al quieda was givin 6 billion in 1989...look it up u'd be suprised. honestly. u should even kno that if ur aware of so many political issues. and U'd prolly act suprised if i told u bout the book the president during Pearl harbor wrote a book saying they kno japan was coming to attack and they let it happen so they could go to war and get out of the great depression.
http://emperor.vwh.net/articles/jared/madein.htm
Even this guy knows more than you. all u need to do is take the time to read my friend. you really think Media whos pro-president wise would say things like this? i wouldn't think so either.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2004, 09:41:31 PM »
actually its the CIA who trained the terorists and payed isreali's =D. look it up urself ur smart enough right? do i need to do everything for you? feed knowledge? heres some, Why on FBI's most wanted Osoma is not wanted for 9/11? strange isn't it? and if u dont kno Al quieda was givin 6 billion in 1989...look it up u'd be suprised. honestly. u should even kno that if ur aware of so many political issues.

The CIA is the U.S right. Correct me if I'm wrong...Also about this Al quiada getting 6 BILLION is completely bullshit unless i get some proof.

and U'd prolly act suprised if i told u bout the book the president during Pearl harbor wrote a book saying they kno japan was coming to attack and they let it happen so they could go to war and get out of the gr
eat depression.

How is this Relevent?

http://emperor.vwh.net/articles/jared/madein.htm
Even this guy knows more than you. all u need to do is take the time to read my friend. you really think Media whos pro-president wise would say things like this? i wouldn't think so either.

I dint read conspiracy shit. Shit gets me thinking. Conspiracy theory's  are made up of opinionated facts and  false articles usually.

I want some hard proof.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 09:44:20 PM by Machiavelli »

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2004, 09:46:18 PM »
most those "opinions" come from Time and Fox news and such. it all makes sense if u read it all maybe it will open ur eyes a little bit?....they even have a site on how Bush timed everything wrong on Fox News and CNN how he claimed to see the first tower get hit before the first tower was hit and considering no footage is shown of the first tower getting hit, that is kinda funny. its all over the internet all the proof u need. jus take the time. conspieracies do get me thinking to, thats why i started searching these things. half r not true half are. u'd be suprised about lot of things. basicly to me Osoma and Bush r the same people to me.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2004, 11:06:11 PM »
For you fucks who think USA doesn't support terrorism like "Iran Korea etc"...USA gave Al Quid 6 billion dollars in 1989 and CIA trained terrorists and paid Israeli's to train AL quid members in Pakistan. so for u fucks brain washed from the American media, theres a history lesson for ya. =D BTW Iran/Iraq doesn't support terrorism in the way you think. they support it as in "ya we dint like Americans were not gonna stop you" but its not like they gave them 6 million n trained them. Iran and mos other countries arbor less terrorists than America does. and Iran and Syria do support the Herbal which they call terrorists are mostly in Jordan and Lebanon sitting on there countries border protecting it from the Israeli's who want the land. so if defending ur country is terrorism then ok yes Iran and Syria support terrorism. i think no middle eastern country supports terrorism. i think certian people do. but a country? now that might be taking it to far.

Wow i cant believe the Ignorance in your post ::) Your saying that the US gave money to Al Quiada? What a dumb fuck...

Reagan gave money to AFGHANISTAN and trained them  to fight the Russians(during this time the Russians were our enemy). During that time(80s) Afghanistan was not controlled by a terrorist taliban government. They were peaceful people.

To conclude:

i think no middle eastern country supports terrorism.
yes Iran and Syria support terrorism

owned

The U.S. gave money to the Mujahiddeen. You know what they did besides fight the Russians? Burn teachers with acid, forced students to stop going to school, forced boys to fight and women to stay home. The U.S. didn't give a fuck about those people, all they cared about was the Soviets not taking over another country. The U.S. didn't even help rebuild the country, and that is probably one of the biggest factors explaining the open harbor for terrorists in the country. You seriously don't know jack-shit about anything you say.

The U.S., ISI, and Israelis all helped train the Taliban in Pakistan.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2004, 12:49:24 AM »
Maradona wins =D btw look up on Time's website or sumtin anything u find legit as hard proof for the 6 billion dollars issue. maybe u'd choke by suprise.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2004, 03:26:28 AM »
americans supporting the taliban in afganistan to fight the russians was costing 1 billion dollars a year they said that on secret wars on the history channel or something.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2004, 03:55:23 AM »
^^ ya, America always supported their current biggest enemies before they became their enemies... (saddam, bin laden, taliban..)

a few words come to my mind regarding this.. one is irony, the other one is karma and the next one is suspicious.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2004, 08:40:54 AM »
The U.S. gave money to the Mujahiddeen. You know what they did besides fight the Russians? Burn teachers with acid, forced students to stop going to school, forced boys to fight and women to stay home. The U.S. didn't give a fuck about those people, all they cared about was the Soviets not taking over another country. The U.S. didn't even help rebuild the country, and that is probably one of the biggest factors explaining the open harbor for terrorists in the country. You seriously don't know jack-shit about anything you say.

Ya i dont give a fuck about those people. Just like they  wouldnt give a fuck about the US if we were in that situation. Also, is it the  US job to help rebuild the country?You think Afganistan would help rebuild our country?