Author Topic: Evidence that Kerry is even worse than Bush  (Read 497 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Evidence that Kerry is even worse than Bush
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2004, 04:20:54 PM »
Yeah, that's how I feel. I think things at home will be better, we will have better relations with other nations because we won't be attacking random countries for no reason, but as far as foreign policies (minus wars) go, nothing much will change.

"Attacking countries for no reason"...
so you think going into afganistan was for no reason...I think you forgot 9/11. Afganistan was ruled by a terriost taliban government that housed Al Quiada and was resnsible for 9/11.

Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east and was threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

speaking of striking a fear of possible terrorism, lets see how the 1 billion dollar price tag of security at the olympics pays off.

would u rather be safe or sorry?

the only reason i disagree with the iraq war is because they changed the reason for doing it so many times...other than that, i think good things will come from it.....we just have to wait and sit it out

guess why they changed it so often..
they always named trash reasons, and got sonned easily. so they gave new reasons. sonned again. and so on. truth is, there is no noble reason. the true reasons are 1. personal revenge against saddam (hint: seniour bush) 2. oil 3. taking attention away from the fact they were unable to get bin laden
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2004, 04:21:51 PM »
Yeah, that's how I feel. I think things at home will be better, we will have better relations with other nations because we won't be attacking random countries for no reason, but as far as foreign policies (minus wars) go, nothing much will change.

"Attacking countries for no reason"...
so you think going into afganistan was for no reason...I think you forgot 9/11. Afganistan was ruled by a terriost taliban government that housed Al Quiada and was resnsible for 9/11.

Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east and was threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

speaking of striking a fear of possible terrorism, lets see how the 1 billion dollar price tag of security at the olympics pays off.

would u rather be safe or sorry?

LMFAO. We went into Iraq cuz Iraq threatened Israel? Really? Is that the reason?
Iraq "invaded" Kuwait? Isn't that what the Gulf War in 91 was about?
It invaded other countries as well? Really? Which ones?

Saddam has been a dictator since he came into power, but we chose to support him before, we even gave him the necessary weapons to kill. Why did we do business with him then? Why didn't we care about his torture? Oh yea, he hooked us up with oil, and we got angry when he nationalized the oil fields.

You're a fuckin idiot. Honestly. I can't believe you said this war is about Iraq invading other countries. You should just slowly walk your way out of TOT.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2004, 06:43:18 PM »
LMFAO. We went into Iraq cuz Iraq threatened Israel? Really? Is that the reason?

We went into Iraq beacuse of WMDs. But then we found out that WMDs were never found. So then the reason for going into Iraq was to take out the dictator Saddam Hussinen who was respnonsible for killing hunderds of thousands of people in the middle east. Also Iraq invaded Iran before.

Saddam has been a dictator since he came into power, but we chose to support him before, we even gave him the necessary weapons to kill. Why did we do business with him then? Why didn't we care about his torture? Oh yea, he hooked us up with oil, and we got angry when he nationalized the oil fields.

Cuz during that time he wasnt commiting war crimes and killing people.

You're a fuckin idiot. Honestly. I can't believe you said this war is about Iraq invading other countries. You should just slowly walk your way out of TOT.

I never said it was about invading other countries.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2004, 01:06:13 AM »

We went into Iraq beacuse of WMDs. But then we found out that WMDs were never found. So then the reason for going into Iraq was to take out the dictator Saddam Hussinen who was respnonsible for killing hunderds of thousands of people in the middle east. Also Iraq invaded Iran before.

So, we went into Iraq because of WMDs, but then after people realized that was a lie, we changed our reason. LOL, Iraq was at war with Iran in the 80s, I don't know what that has to do with the current war. Are you lost for words or what?

Cuz during that time he wasnt commiting war crimes and killing people.
Actually he was committing crimes and killing people for decades.

You didn't? Here is what you said:
threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

I believe the correct term to describe this situation is.... OWNED 8)

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2004, 10:38:18 AM »
Iraq was at war with Iran in the 80s, I don't know what that has to do with the current war. Are you lost for words or what?

I said that cuz u asked me this:

Actually he was committing crimes and killing people for decades.

ok i dindt know that. But maybe the US was unaware of this.

You didn't? Here is what you said:
threating countries(isreal0 and was invading kuwait and all the oil filled countries and taking there oil.

I believe the correct term to describe this situation is.... OWNED 8)

I also said this:

Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 10:42:57 AM by Machiavelli »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2004, 10:46:43 AM »

ok i dindt know that. But maybe the US was unaware of this.

LOL you dont believe that do you? US unaware of this... lol, classic! they even supported him!

I also said this:
Also we attacked Iraq cuz there was a dictaor there that killed  hunderds of thousands of incent people in the middle east

aha, and I said this, which devastated your argument beyond recognition:

Hm, so I guess the country that does unjustfied war on the USA and dropping bombs on New York and stuff to kill Bush has to get props for getting a man who is responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2004, 11:07:48 AM »
LOL you dont believe that do you? US unaware of this... lol, classic! they even supported him!

When was this picture taken?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2004, 11:09:58 AM »

When was this picture taken?

approximately 20 years ago
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2004, 11:15:41 AM »

ok so in the mid 80s. A this time the US never knew about Iraqs intentions or what they were doing.

Its like today Rumsfield going to India(for example) and then 20 years later the US is in war with them and shit. Do you think Rumsfield knew that India was doing this shit 20 years early?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2004, 01:16:48 PM »

ok so in the mid 80s. A this time the US never knew about Iraqs intentions or what they were doing.

Its like today Rumsfield going to India(for example) and then 20 years later the US is in war with them and shit. Do you think Rumsfield knew that India was doing this shit 20 years early?

LoL how dont they know what he is doing when they give him the money to do this stuff? How dont they know what he's doing when they contribute to his rise, like with bin laden? or are the american leaders so irresponsible, that they support a man who they dont know shit about?!
No, it's not a sin

Slayer

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2004, 01:39:05 PM »
kerrys not Christian & has no belief & his bro is muslim which makes matters worse

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2004, 04:21:08 PM »
kerrys not Christian & has no belief & his bro is muslim which makes matters worse

No Kerrys Cathlioc.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2004, 10:53:12 PM »

In the mid 80s the U.S. was already labeling Saddam as an evil dictator. They knew about his torture of civilians, they were obviously aware that he's at war with Iran since the U.S. was supplying both sides with weapons, etc. Seriously, I don't know why you're trying to argue against FACTS.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2004, 03:48:01 PM »

In the mid 80s the U.S. was already labeling Saddam as an evil dictator. They knew about his torture of civilians, they were obviously aware that he's at war with Iran since the U.S. was supplying both sides with weapons, etc. Seriously, I don't know why you're trying to argue against FACTS.

I don't know. I have never fully researched this subject but from what i know is that during the Iran -  Iraq war, the US would switch back and forth of Iran or Iraq on which they support.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2004, 10:28:20 PM »

I don't know. I have never fully researched this subject but from what i know is that during the Iran -  Iraq war, the US would switch back and forth of Iran or Iraq on which they support.

I appreciate your honesty, but it's exactly what I've been telling you all along, YOU DON'T KNOW.