Author Topic: Michael Jackson is trying to hook up with....  (Read 350 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson is trying to hook up with....
« on: July 24, 2004, 05:38:28 PM »
The Mirror

Michael's SUCH A KIDDER

Jul 23 2004

Michael begs Nicole for a date

MOST single women have had to fend off advances by the odd nutter in their time.

But poor Nicole Kidman has attracted the strangest suitor of them all - Michael Jackson.

Word reaches us that Michael has been begging the Hollywood star, whose latest movie is the remake of Stepford Wives, for a date.

Apparently Michael, who is facing child sex charges in the US, wanted Nicole to accompany him to the upcoming MTV Music Awards.

His sudden interest stunned Nicole. And although the Cold Mountain star is currently single since her relationship with rocker Lenny "The Loins" Kravitz ended earlier this year, she didn't have to think too long or hard about turning Michael down.

"There was a call from his people to mine asking if he could take me to the Awards," confirmed the 37-year-old actress during a radio interview in her native Australia.

"I had never even met him, it was a little strange. I did decline but, hey, the way my love life is I took it as a great compliment."

Although the unlucky-in-love star has been keen to get back in the dating game since her 11-year marriage to Tom Cruise disintegrated in 2001, it seems she's not quite desperate enough for Michael. At least not yet...

Nicole added: "I keep thinking of those ridiculous photographs of Michael in a shocking wig at Disneyland looking ridiculous. So call me crazy but it just didn't tempt me to want to accept."

Discussing her life as a single girl, Nicole, who has also been linked with rapper Q-Tip and Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire, revealed that she found relationships difficult.

"It's particularly hard balancing a demanding career and a marriage," she admitted.

"I don't think you can have two highly successful people and one relationship."

Michael Jackson should be perfect for her, then.

And even without the former "king of pop's" eccentric behaviour, he's not exactly a prize catch.

With two failed marriages under his belt, one to Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie and another to nurse Debbie Rowe, and three children in tow - plus the current rumours that one of his fans is now expecting quads by him - Michael comes with a fair amount of baggage.

So he's kidding himself if he thinks Nicole will take that little lot on.

An insider close to Nicole added: "She was totally shocked when she heard he was interested.

"Michael's people contacted Nicole's and said he would love a date. Apparently he saw her movie Eyes Wide Shut and thought she was wonderful. But he's just not her type. She's gorgeous and, let's be honest, what with his many face-changes, he's not exactly a looker."

Seems MIchael won't be singing The Girl Is Mine just yet.

Sikotic™

Re: Michael Jackson is trying to hook up with....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 05:43:25 PM »
You know she would of been begging to bone if he asked her in his Thriller days
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 05:43:38 PM »
Gross.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 05:54:39 PM »
lol,... i cant see any famous woman, in their right mind, wanting to go out with mike, unless its a publicity stunt

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 06:25:31 PM »
I know yall don't believe me... but many, many, MANY women around the world still think he's attractive.  Go by a Michael Jackson fan board, there's millions of women and young girls who think he's just the hottest thing walking the face of the earth.  I can't explain it either, but it's true.  Plus, he's rich as fuck.  So I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems pulling women... Nicole's prob. a LIL out of his league, though. 

You can say what you want, but he *DID marry Lisa Marie Pressley... and she's hot enough to have any man she wants.  Plus he dated Brooke Shields, kinda dated Madonna, etc. 

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 06:38:47 PM »
isnt he like almost broke because of his spending habits?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 06:51:41 PM »
People suppose that, but I frankly don't see how it's possible.  He can only buy SO MUCH shit.  This guy makes like 40 million a year, just off of the Beatles catalogue he owns, plus, he owns half of Sony Music's ATV catalogue, plus he owns all his own songs, all of Charlie Chaplin's films, etc. etc. etc. So if you break that down, he's probably making at least 100 million a year, so he'd have to spend 300 thousand dollars a day, or so... just to go broke.  I think all these stories about him going broke are pretty much just speculation, especially since he and everyone around him denies it.  Since they're the only ones who know for sure, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.  Plus, if he's broke (as they've been saying for years), how does he continue to live his lifestyle?  His bail to get out of jail last fall was 2 million dollars, which he paid in cash.  So he must not be too incredibly bad off. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 06:52:16 PM »
My bad, his bail was 3 million dollars. 

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2004, 06:59:10 PM »
Okie Dokie

Jome

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 07:46:57 PM »
many, many, MANY women around the world still think he's attractive.  Go by a Michael Jackson fan board, there's millions of women and young girls who think he's just the hottest thing walking the face of the earth.  I can't explain it either, but it's true.

+

Plus, he's rich as fuck.

= A-Ha!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2004, 07:52:51 PM »
^^that theory may be true for many women but Nicole Kidman will be worth a little bit herself so thats one less thing hes got going for him in that pursuit...

plus hes a fucking maniac... ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2004, 11:21:42 PM »
now dat must of been a shocker for nicole

i no if i was her i wood of gotten scared as fuck dats like havin de-bo ask her out LOL

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2004, 10:56:46 AM »
People suppose that, but I frankly don't see how it's possible.  He can only buy SO MUCH shit.  This guy makes like 40 million a year, just off of the Beatles catalogue he owns, plus, he owns half of Sony Music's ATV catalogue, plus he owns all his own songs, all of Charlie Chaplin's films, etc. etc. etc. So if you break that down, he's probably making at least 100 million a year, so he'd have to spend 300 thousand dollars a day, or so... just to go broke.  I think all these stories about him going broke are pretty much just speculation, especially since he and everyone around him denies it.  Since they're the only ones who know for sure, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.  Plus, if he's broke (as they've been saying for years), how does he continue to live his lifestyle?  His bail to get out of jail last fall was 2 million dollars, which he paid in cash.  So he must not be too incredibly bad off. 

Oooh believe me... Mike can pull it off to get broke! I saw a reportage about Mike's life & he took the reporters shopping, he went into the most expensive store & buys for Millions & recalls it just as a monthly thing to do for spending he's time...
40oz Graphire

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2004, 06:39:38 PM »
You know she would of been begging to bone if he asked her in his Thriller days

Yeah, back when he was a black man.

davida.b.

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 03:33:14 PM »
lol,... i cant see any famous woman, in their right mind, wanting to go out with mike, unless its a publicity stunt