Author Topic: WWII: America vs Germany  (Read 633 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
WWII: America vs Germany
« on: July 27, 2004, 10:27:43 AM »
This is totally hypothetical, of course.  Now...what if...in World War 2, the war was ONLY between Germany and the United States?  Who would win?  Don't post "it could have never happened" or any other bullshit, b/c like I just said, its totally hypothetical.

IMO, I think Germany would have easily won.  True, America is MUCH larger than Germany and could produce more war supplies.  But, Germany produced much better tanks, weapons, warships, and aircraft.  Germany had it's forces HUGELY split up...a huge chunk to take on the Soviets, a big chunk to fight the British, a fairly large force in Africa to help the Italians, forces in Norway and France, and nearly all of its Navy was focused on Britain.  Just think...if Germany could have focused ALL of it's forces JUST on America, there is no way America could have beaten them IMO.  Possibly with the thorough use of atomic weapons, but those didn't come till after Germany surendered.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 10:29:16 AM by Artemis Entreri »

eS El Duque

Re: WWII: America vs Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
This is totally hypothetical, of course.  Now...what if...in World War 2, the war was ONLY between Germany and the United States?  Who would win?  Don't post "it could have never happened" or any other bullshit, b/c like I just said, its totally hypothetical.

IMO, I think Germany would have easily won.  True, America is MUCH larger than Germany and could produce more war supplies.  But, Germany produced much better tanks, weapons, warships, and aircraft.  Germany had it's forces HUGELY split up...a huge chunk to take on the Soviets, a big chunk to fight the British, a fairly large force in Africa to help the Italians, forces in Norway and France, and nearly all of its Navy was focused on Britain.  Just think...if Germany could have focused ALL of it's forces JUST on America, there is no way America could have beaten them IMO.  Possibly with the thorough use of atomic weapons, but those didn't come till after Germany surendered.

Germany was preparing for war how many years before world war 2?

I believe, if America prepared as much as germany did...it'd be a tough battle..which would be won on AIR and SEA....unless Germany goes from Mexico up^^  (doubt they'd be able to use Canada)

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 11:35:03 AM »
America pre-ww2. Yes
If america had as much time to prepare an army then who knows.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 11:37:30 AM »
I would probably be speaking German.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Slayer

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 12:55:50 PM »
We would win,
"USA", we kicked too much ass in the past
Hitlers ass got pwned
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 01:04:16 PM by Slayer »

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 01:11:12 PM »
slayer you are officially a  moron

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 01:21:26 PM »
since we're talking about "if" s

i'd say america would win

because "IF" america started to lose... time traveling aliens from the future would have made contact with us and a deal would have been struck that: america would get powerful vehicles that would be able to turn into robots, in exchange for the alien race to build energon factories on our planet. with these poweful, self automated robots, America would have an easy time at winning the war.

but later on in the 80's, some of these robots that could "transform" in vehicles (hereby referred to as "transformers") would break off into a terrorist group called the Decepticons...as all shady US deals eventually have us fighting the same group that we have helped before...these Decepticons would flourish in the middle east because they don't need water or overheat. making the desert and moutainous waste lands perfect for a base of operations...

clashes between the Decepticon faction and the still patriotic Autobot faction would be displayed every saturday morning, in a 1/2 hour recap of the weak on abc or something....

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 02:11:33 PM »
america would win. With the Atomic Bomb invented in 1944  Germany would of been fucked up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 02:11:48 PM »
since we're talking about "if" s

i'd say america would win

because "IF" america started to lose... time traveling aliens from the future would have made contact with us and a deal would have been struck that: america would get powerful vehicles that would be able to turn into robots, in exchange for the alien race to build energon factories on our planet. with these poweful, self automated robots, America would have an easy time at winning the war.

but later on in the 80's, some of these robots that could "transform" in vehicles (hereby referred to as "transformers") would break off into a terrorist group called the Decepticons...as all shady US deals eventually have us fighting the same group that we have helped before...these Decepticons would flourish in the middle east because they don't need water or overheat. making the desert and moutainous waste lands perfect for a base of operations...

clashes between the Decepticon faction and the still patriotic Autobot faction would be displayed every saturday morning, in a 1/2 hour recap of the weak on abc or something....

I miss Transformers  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Slayer

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 02:30:10 PM »
oh can u diss me even more
its what i think loser

yea the atomic bomb fucked up the japs real bad

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2004, 02:34:38 PM »
america would win. With the Atomic Bomb invented in 1944  Germany would of been fucked up.

lol, you know who made atomic bombs possible in the first place?

the Nazis also had the chance to make em, maybe they had them, I dont know..

anyways, war would've been won by germany way before 1944 anyway lol

lol@smerlus btw

Nazi-Germany was the strongest country back then, for sure. Keep in mind, Germany lost a world war just 25 years before and was paying mad reparations and  stuff lol, pretty remarkable.

The thing that led to the victory of America was more the fact that Hitler wanted to fight Russia (which was huge back then) and America at the same time, despite very cold weather in Russia and shit than the strengh of the US

I think if Russia wouldnt have existed (lol) the Nazis wouldve won

wouldve been a very different world right now, and probably a horrible one for most of us
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 07:35:25 PM »
1940: Germany >> U.S.
2004: U.S. >>>> Germany

The times done changed..
Russia vs. U.S. could have been interesting at certain points in history too.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 10:31:02 PM »

Don't use the lines I use to describe you. Jockin ass hoe.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Slayer

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2004, 10:38:39 PM »

Don't use the lines I use to describe you. Jockin ass hoe.
LOL
ramp is jealous

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2004, 10:41:36 PM »
 Germany would have easily won, the Germans were beyond their time as far as technology goes. they had the first jet engine, the V2 rockets, and plane designs that have been copied and still used today. ( some of these designs by Germany actually were tested and flew).  also the Germans were close to completing their own atomic bomb toward the end of WW2, and the only reason they didn;t complete it was because of the constant bombing around them. there is no question in my mind that Germany would have easily defeated the U.S. if all of their forces were concentrated towards the U.S.

but the past is the past im not going for Germany or nothing im just stateing facts...

USA RULES ALL!!!!