Author Topic: Ties Between Al-Qaeda and Iraq  (Read 545 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ties Between Al-Qaeda and Iraq
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2004, 06:59:36 PM »

But when George Bush bends over for the Bin Laden family and his dad kicks it and has tea parties wit em IN the middle east, that aint nothin, its just business rite? when George sends like 10 planes of their family members back to middle east a day after tha attacks, that ain't connections, dats being a patriot. When he kills over 20,000 innocent civilians over a "MISTAKE", it's justified right? it was a mistake....

What the fuck are you talking about?
 "George Bush kicks it and has tea parties with Bin Laden family in the middleast"

"George sends like 10 planes of their family members back to middle east a day after tha attacks"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2004, 07:21:35 PM »

But when George Bush bends over for the Bin Laden family and his dad kicks it and has tea parties wit em IN the middle east, that aint nothin, its just business rite? when George sends like 10 planes of their family members back to middle east a day after tha attacks, that ain't connections, dats being a patriot. When he kills over 20,000 innocent civilians over a "MISTAKE", it's justified right? it was a mistake....

What the fuck are you talking about?
 "George Bush kicks it and has tea parties with Bin Laden family in the middleast"

"George sends like 10 planes of their family members back to middle east a day after tha attacks"

He did. Peep Fahrenheit 9/11 and all the evidence is on there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 07:46:58 PM »
Your joking right?

The bush family have many many ties with the saudi royals and the bin ladens.

On the morning of september 11th, osamas brother was at a conference with bush sr.

The saudi royals and bin ladens invest millions (almost billions i believe) in the Bush' companies.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 07:58:21 PM »
TRY BILLIONS AND BILLIONS.

Machiavelli....IM SMOKIN CRACK? GO KICK ROCKS YOUNGSTA. U AINT BUILT FOR THIS.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2004, 08:26:59 PM »
, I believe the Commission when it says Saddam was not directly involved with Sept. 11. That’s true.

so what was the point of this post?  To show little connections?

A gangster has a relative that works for the LAPD which is a service brought by the California Government which is under the the U.S. Of America who's president is President Bush.  Fucking Bush...i knew he was connected with sureños

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2004, 08:50:35 PM »
Machiavelli, have I not schooled you enough for you to make some random comment without any proof? I would invest some time here to make you look like a fool, but everyone else has already done that.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2004, 08:57:38 PM »
A gangster has a relative that works for the LAPD which is a service brought by the California Government which is under the the U.S. Of America who's president is President Bush.  Fucking Bush...i knew he was connected with sureños

Apples and Oranges my friend

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2004, 08:58:48 PM »

Apples and Oranges my friend

No, it's called an analogy.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2004, 08:59:33 PM »
Machiavelli, have I not schooled you enough for you to make some random comment without any proof? I would invest some time here to make you look like a fool, but everyone else has already done that.

The proof is in the 9/11 commision if you read the whole report

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2004, 09:05:26 PM »

The proof is in the 9/11 commision if you read the whole report

The proof is on this forum that you're an idiot. What's your point?

If you show me proof that Saddam aided Al-Qaeda and has links to the organization, then I will be glad to easily provide proof that you're an idiot.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2004, 09:09:32 PM »

If you show me proof that Saddam aided Al-Qaeda and has links to the organization, then I will be glad to easily provide proof that you're an idiot.

Did you even bother reading my Subject on this thread? It clearly shows ties/links between Al-Qaeda and Iraq.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2004, 09:19:06 PM »
Your joking right?

The bush family have many many ties with the saudi royals and the bin ladens.

On the morning of september 11th, osamas brother was at a conference with bush sr.

The saudi royals and bin ladens invest millions (almost billions i believe) in the Bush' companies.

hmm now your saying this? You must of changed when Maradona made that thread about you, am I right?

Quote from: rampant on July 09, 2004, 09:41:37 PM
rod nice reply...........

if your gonna try and argue with us dont bring up some conspiracy shit about how our government is connected with the bin ladens.

explain that

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2004, 09:24:25 PM »

Did you even bother reading my Subject on this thread? It clearly shows ties/links between Al-Qaeda and Iraq.

Yes, I read it, and it doesn't explain shit about the Iraqi government having ties to Al-Qaeda. It says that 1 guy went to Iraq and was assisted by an organization. Replace Iraq with U.S., and tell me if it still means that the U.S. government was "AIDING" him? No, an organization within the country did, not the U.S. government. That may not be the best example because in fact the U.S. did aid terrorists, dictators, etc for the last 60 years.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2004, 09:54:12 PM »

Yes, I read it, and it doesn't explain shit about the Iraqi government having ties to Al-Qaeda. It says that 1 guy went to Iraq and was assisted by an organization. Replace Iraq with U.S., and tell me if it still means that the U.S. government was "AIDING" him? No, an organization within the country did, not the U.S. government. That may not be the best example because in fact the U.S. did aid terrorists, dictators, etc for the last 60 years.

OK, so an organization in IRAQ aided Zarqawi. So there you go, Iraq has a connection with Al Qaeda.

Which terrorists did the US help aid?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2004, 10:01:22 PM »

OK, so an organization in IRAQ aided Zarqawi. So there you go, Iraq has a connection with Al Qaeda.

Which terrorists did the US help aid?

Wtf. Are you really this dumb or are you just putting up a good act? According to your "logic" (I had to put quotations around that because YOU and LOGIC sounds a bit weird in the same sentence) that would mean that an organization ran by terrorist supporters here in the U.S. aiding terrorists would mean that the U.S. has ties to terrorists?

In case you didn't know, we helped the Mujahiddeen, Taliban, Al Qaeda, we PAID Noreaga a yearly salary, we helped Saddam, we're supporting a dictator in Egypt, we're supporting the oppressive Saudi government, etc.