Author Topic: new live ass beat from ya BOI KonSICKwence Ineffable "Nocternalist Journalist"  (Read 453 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that's what i'm saying about your bass dog...i knew if maestro peeped your shit he'd say something...your basslines sometimes are out of tune and don't fit the samples, that's why i asked if maestro would help you with basslines cause he's real good at them, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
that's what i'm saying about your bass dog...i knew if maestro peeped your shit he'd say something...your basslines sometimes are out of tune and don't fit the samples, that's why i asked if maestro would help you with basslines cause he's real good at them, peace.

thx for the compliment dog. its a little hard to make basslines for beats that you make by chopping smaples. there not individual tones . they are chords and to get proper harmony its proper chord finding.

my motto is don't talk shit unless you yourself oculd walk shit. this beat i know the bass is off but the kid who i roginally wanted a running bassline. my other beat that has an off bassline is its gonna be a good day. i sent it to 5 producers who are all ill as fuck and it still doesn't sound right.  if you have beef with my instrumentals don't rock to them. don't critisize them then ask for more that shit doesn't go over with me. I think your a dope MC but I have worked with better. i could critique your flow and lyrics but I'm not about that shit anymore.

if you are still gonna rock to this beat or the surreal sympohony let me know. you are welcome to. but you don't have to. I could easily find others who will.

pz

KonSICKwence

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Didn't I do your bass on that one beat? That one came out pretty well...In fact, it's one of my favorte beats which you've made...Put it up on your page...PeACe

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn man didn't think you'd take that so badly...it's cool if you criticise my lyrics and flow, it'll help me get better you know...i'm always open for improvment, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Im going to send this to Ren's freind who will let Ren hear it
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
Re: new live ass beat from ya BOI KonSICKwence Ineffable "Nocternalist Journalis
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2004, 12:36:53 PM »
soundin pretty good to me man... keep up the good work

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
thx dunn. Maestro Minded is suppossed to be rocking a new bassline to this and Alerg is gonna get on for the song. I need ot holla at them cats about it. When its doen I iwll post it up.

pz