Author Topic: Muslim women dress  (Read 1734 times)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Muslim women dress
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2004, 10:03:10 AM »
^ I hope that you never, ever, run anything that involves other people in your life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2004, 03:54:39 PM »
^ I hope that you never, ever, run anything that involves other people in your life.

also, Im wondering why you even argue, when you admit that it all comes down to the fact that you dont know shit and the only principe you go by is the US having advantages. but prolly you dont get what I mean like several times before.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2004, 08:09:13 PM »

also, Im wondering why you even argue, when you admit that it all comes down to the fact that you dont know shit and the only principe you go by is the US having advantages. but prolly you dont get what I mean like several times before.

Im not arguing, thats my oppion

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2004, 10:30:40 PM »
Machiavelli, as somebody else had mentioned earlier, TURN IN YOUR HOE CARD.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2004, 10:32:47 PM »
Machiavelli, as somebody else had mentioned earlier, TURN IN YOUR HOE CARD.  8)

I allready did.

Smoke

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2004, 12:14:54 PM »
To Hajj Ibrahim Islam (it's nice to chat with you, since you dont diss, and you makes good discussions. So..)

Then, the longer I was Muslim the more reverence I had for women for wearing the hijab, and the more I understood the important role it played in perserving Islam's value's of righteousness and piety within the Muslim community.

Please explain.

Exactly.  The big lie being passed around is that Muslim women are oppressed and being forced to wear the hijab. If that is true, then how do you explain 5 million Muslim women inside America who willfully wear their traditional Islamic dress?

Simple cause they cant be oppressed, there. I mean there if you walk in the streets, dressed with a jeans and a t-shirt, nobody will even notice you. So it's easier to dress "like Americans". Still, i've heard some stories about women beaten to death cause they refused to wear the hijab. It happened in my little city, here in Italy. And i'm sure it happens in America, too. It's America/Italy who makes it easier for them to dress a jeans, not Islam or its freedom. Do you agree?

Not to mention, hardly any of the Muslim countries force their women to wear hijab.  Infact, the only one I can think of now is Saudi Arabia, and that's only in a few of the cities of Saudi Arabia.

You betta ask Afghani women. They werent even allowed to go to school or to learn ABC. Is mine just a speculation? (i'm not from there, i dont know).

To Machiavelli

ok and whats your point..I just showed Quotes from the Quran that showed that Islams religion promotes violence.

Not really. I mean you can do the same with the Bible. Have you ever read it? We got killings, racism, violence, women seen just like a part of a male body created to serve him, God who wants ppl to kill their first son, etc.. That's not the message. You have to check the message. And both Christians and Muslims dont promote violence.

To 7even the Harbinger

How come you admit that and at the same time you argue that the US went to Iraq because of the evil dictatorship of Saddam Hussein? Pretty retarded isnt it.

They give oil to Russia, Germany and France. This explains EVERYTHING. The war, and the "peace".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2004, 12:55:17 PM »
To 7even the Harbinger

How come you admit that and at the same time you argue that the US went to Iraq because of the evil dictatorship of Saddam Hussein? Pretty retarded isnt it.

They give oil to Russia, Germany and France. This explains EVERYTHING. The war, and the "peace".

that doesnt make me feel uncomfortable at all. Im not the kind of dude who's that close-minded, ignorant, selfish and patriotic who's in favor of everyfuckinthing his country does or what's better for his country/himself or whatever. You can be damn sure I would be as strong against the war if Germany  wouldve joined as Im now. Hell, I would be even stronger against this disgrace to common sense and humanity if Germany started this war. It's not that I hate the US politics because it's the US, and it's not like I hate the war because Germany is against it. So your comment doesnt touch me the slightest little bit, honestly. Right now, Im just glad Germany was so strong to hold against the US. Very glad. It's good not to be slaves to them, and good to still have real allies like France and Russia. Good to know not the whole world is insane, you know.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 12:57:09 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2004, 02:14:46 PM »
nah it's not good to have friends like france and russia  :P

Smoke

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2004, 04:05:10 PM »
To 7even the Harbinger

that doesnt make me feel uncomfortable at all. Im not the kind of dude who's that close-minded, ignorant, selfish and patriotic who's in favor of everyfuckinthing his country does or what's better for his country/himself or whatever. You can be damn sure I would be as strong against the war if Germany  wouldve joined as Im now. Hell, I would be even stronger against this disgrace to common sense and humanity if Germany started this war. It's not that I hate the US politics because it's the US, and it's not like I hate the war because Germany is against it. So your comment doesnt touch me the slightest little bit, honestly. Right now, Im just glad Germany was so strong to hold against the US. Very glad. It's good not to be slaves to them, and good to still have real allies like France and Russia. Good to know not the whole world is insane, you know.

My comment wasnt directed to you, and it wasnt directed to common people at all. Germany, France and Russia (and that's a fact, not an opinion) are 3 biggest creditors of Iraq in the whole world. They (ab)used the Oil For Food program (give Saddam food -which he never shared with common people- to get oil for free), and they used Iraq's oil (like you said, USA uses oil from Saudi Arabia). So USA did a war to eliminate Saddam and to control that area (even the oil, for sure! You dont spend 800m $ and more to save Iraqi from Saddam), and France, Germany and Russia didnt want the war to happen cause they didnt want to loose their privileges with the Oil For Food program. It's all political, man. Not philosophical. Once we say this shit str8, then yes! In USA, in Germany, in France, in Russia and here in Italy there are common peoples who are against all the kinds of war. I'm one of them, if you ask me. You are one of them, like you said. But no, France and Russia arent friend/allies of you in no way. They just had some business in common.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 04:10:41 PM by Antonio »

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2004, 06:28:51 PM »
once again i watch Maradona kill Mach, Mach btw u saying u dont care is a damn shame, basicly it proves everything u say is jus stupid as fuck and its no wonder ur always getting put out on the forum. cuz u said "Saudi Arabiasupports us i dont care wut they r doing with there women etc.."....well ok Bush Jr. u should get real far in life now.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2004, 06:48:50 PM »
once again i watch Maradona kill Mach, Mach btw u saying u dont care is a damn shame, basicly it proves everything u say is jus stupid as fuck and its no wonder ur always getting put out on the forum. cuz u said "Saudi Arabiasupports us i dont care wut they r doing with there women etc.."....well ok Bush Jr. u should get real far in life now.

You think Saudi Arabia would care if the US was doing the same?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2004, 10:23:32 PM »
u think the way america keeps fucking up in foriegn affairs, and only "help" countries that have sumtin to benefit them in a way, any country cares about them anymore? they could do wut they wunt, why should any of those ocuntries give a fuck, USA neevr really helped them with anything in reality, they actually make things worse.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2004, 11:29:14 PM »
u think the way america keeps fucking up in foriegn affairs, and only "help" countries that have sumtin to benefit them in a way, any country cares about them anymore? they could do wut they wunt, why should any of those ocuntries give a fuck, USA neevr really helped them with anything in reality, they actually make things worse.

I could care less what the world thinks about the US quite frankly. And im pretty sure the Bush admistration doesnt either.

Also, your saying that the US doesnt help the world? Wake up:

•The foreign and defense policies of Ronald Reagan  resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe. 

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection.  More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection.  USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator Milosevic, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more then all countries.

• American action in Central America, Grenada , and Haiti  has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes.  Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big.  And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2004, 10:11:32 AM »
wow USA has done a few deed's thats great, that's cute, doesn't make up for them also having the most fuck ups.  I don't need to wake up, i know and see just clearly. btw the 15 million going towards aid's are from US orginization that have nothing to do with the government. and Isreal was promised to palestine from Britian after they helped britian defeat the Turks. but they handed it over to USA and USA not being fans of middle easterns and such was more in favor of Isreal, but what's funny Isreal was never really a declared country, If you know the history you know what i mean by this comment. Even tho now its known as Isreal, in a way it shouldn't be. so Mach get ur head out your fucking school history books, try actually learning a thing or two about real life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2004, 12:09:41 PM »

I could care less what the world thinks about the US quite frankly. And im pretty sure the Bush admistration doesnt either.

Also, your saying that the US doesnt help the world? Wake up:

•The foreign and defense policies of Ronald Reagan  resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe. 

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection.  More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection.  USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator Milosevic, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East.  And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS. That is more then all countries.

• American action in Central America, Grenada , and Haiti  has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes.  Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big.  And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined.

are you retarded? I fuckin sonned this ^post of yours already, shall I look for my reply again and post it again to embarrass you, or should I just leave it like that? one thing I hate about you is that you dont learn.
No, it's not a sin