Author Topic: Dogg Pound-2002 confusion  (Read 419 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dogg Pound-2002 confusion
« on: July 31, 2004, 07:14:33 PM »
In the booklet it says that dre did some production but it dont say what and i have heard that he did just doggin, i have two versions the album one and one where nate sings the hook Only once

Which one is done by Dre? Also i got a version of Every Single Day with Nate Dogg at the end its betta than the album version how come they didnt release that one
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

dpgkingpin

• 'G'
Re: Dogg Pound-2002 confusion
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 03:56:32 AM »
dre is not on the album at all, they just put his name there to trick people into buying it. dre produced the original version where nate only does the hook once, but cold 187um produced the 2002 version.

and if u got that OG version of every single day, u GOTTA HOOK IT UP! :D :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 05:26:46 AM »
Yeah i will try and find it agen i think i had it on my old comp the quality woz so shit tho. cheers for clearing dat up
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 07:09:58 AM »
dre is not on the album at all, they just put his name there to trick people into buying it. dre produced the original version where nate only does the hook once, but cold 187um produced the 2002 version.

the version from the soundtrack 2 sunset park ( one hook) is produced by daz. the version on 2002 is pre-produced by dre BUT "remixed" by hutch. dunno exactly but i think thats how it is.

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 07:26:07 AM »

the version from the soundtrack 2 sunset park ( one hook) is produced by daz. the version on 2002 is pre-produced by dre BUT "remixed" by hutch. dunno exactly but i think thats how it is.

Damn whats that the new and improved Dogg Pound Crew...Suge sign em up.. :D lol

Yo what Suges clothes doing on the ground he posing to them??? lol
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:28:49 AM by The Predator »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 09:38:53 AM »
god 2002 was so disappointing...i knew it was going to be when i heard change the game (remix) was on there with dj clue still screaming all over it, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 10:33:08 AM »
Yeah it was a bit of a let down all right..couple of decent tracks but a lot of weak material too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 03:02:19 PM »
Still lookin for dat every single day to hook up....

So im gettin confused agen dre did the beat on 2002 although it woz 'remixed' on the album and daz did the one hook one.

i didnt think dre woz workin wit daz so i thought it must b an old song they used

hector

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2004, 03:11:41 PM »
daz did the beat for the original song on the Sunset Park OST which came out in like 95.
death row records, at the time of this release said that dr. dre had remixed the song, but it was never released.  then dr was saying how the dre remix was gonna be the lead single of the album.  this album came out shortly after dillinger and young gotti, and remember how dr likes to drop albums to mess up sales.  the whole thing about dre remixing it, was just a rumor to promote it.  inside the booklet, dre is not listed as the producer. 

and also, when dre got out of his contract with suge, they made up a new contract.  Suge could release ANY of dre's work which he had done while on deathrow, BUT, it could only be released in its ORIGINAL form.  so either dre really did do the track and suge just didn't want to give him credit in the booklet, or dre had nothing to do with the track at all.  but big hutch did not remix a dr. dre track.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2004, 08:06:36 PM »
thought the album was pretty good.  Has decent replay value.  Though I have a question about the album too.  On track 11, "What cha about" I think it is, Kurupt is talkin at the beginning and there's a track playing in the background.  Tray Deee is rappin, and it's the same verse he spit on "One more lick" off of TQ's album, however the beat is completely different.  Anyone know what that song is?