Author Topic: WWE  (Read 375 times)

The Big Bad Ass

WWE
« on: July 30, 2004, 04:46:14 AM »
I've not watched wrestling in 6 months... and I've not seen a single thread on this forum in forever. Has it just gotten that bad? Whats happening right now? Who's champ in the different brands? If anyone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it. I remember French Dibbler used to keep people updated, did he peace out of this place?

Mr. RuthlessG

Re: WWE
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 07:56:18 AM »
Right now the WWE is crap, shitty wrestling and retarded storylines.  You are not really missing anything.

I wish WCW and ECW was still around at least then I would an alternative to the bullshit the WWE is showing.

To answer your quesitons about the brands

Chris Beniot is World Champion of Raw (which is the only good thing about the WWE right now)
John Bradshaw Layfield is World Champion of Smackdown

If you want to find out what's going in wrestling right now go to this site and click on the wrestling section.

http://www.411mania.com
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 08:00:27 AM by Mr. RuthlessG »

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 09:00:18 AM »
HBK has been out a month an proberlywont come back till around after summerslam b/c of the upcoming birth of his second child.  They played up on raw that Kane crushed his throat

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 09:05:48 PM »
Wrestling is for losers who actually think that kind of entertainment is, well, entertaining.

Yeah, wrestling WAS fun...when I was like 8 years old.  It actually amuses me to think people still get a kick out of it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 09:24:19 PM »
It's slowly improving. They finally realized that people are sick of the same old main evernters, and are finally creating some new ones. It takes time to draw attention back to the general public I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 02:09:18 AM »
Wrestling is for losers who actually think that kind of entertainment is, well, entertaining.

Yeah, wrestling WAS fun...when I was like 8 years old.  It actually amuses me to think people still get a kick out of it.

no no...the best thing is there are people on here that will argue with you if you call it fake! lol.

Its true, it was fun to watch when i was young. But now, if i do get bored enough to watch it...its more because its funny then anything.

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 02:26:50 AM »

no no...the best thing is there are people on here that will argue with you if you call it fake! lol.

Its true, it was fun to watch when i was young. But now, if i do get bored enough to watch it...its more because its funny then anything.

when i was little i use to think it was real and fight with anybody who thought it was fake lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 05:20:37 AM »
I hadn't watched wrestling regularly since about 2002, I watched it the other week and Justin Hawk Bradshaw was world champion so I changed the channel.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 11:00:50 AM »
its so lame nowdays, the storylines r crap and so on, i dont watch it anymore, few years back i watched like every episode, now my friend keeps me update with the champs and major things.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 01:18:36 PM »
I havent watched it since like 99' and I used to be the biggest wresting fan. The shit got gay real quick.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 02:25:15 PM »
I hadn't watched wrestling regularly since about 2002, I watched it the other week and Justin Hawk Bradshaw was world champion so I changed the channel.

lol I remember when he used to go by that. I can't believe that guy is a champion. Sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2004, 02:41:53 PM »
wrestling is gayer that that fag who said 50 cent has a hot body

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2004, 10:01:59 PM »

See, the problem with that statement is... You have a cartoon character in your signature.

So, you're criticizing child-like behavior (i.e., being entertained by fantasy storylines)... but at the same time, you're obviously caught up in it yourself.

I've always wondered how somebody could be such an obvious hypocrite and not even notice it.  At least when i'm hypocritical, I realize it, lol. 

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2004, 02:33:04 AM »
At least when i'm hypocritical, I realize it, lol. 

so u DID always realize it!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 03:26:30 AM »

at least wrestling is a tad bit more manly than watching cartoons and reading about goblins and elfs in the forrests of Shumucka ramala ding dong...take a step back here and you'll relize who all is mature here

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09