Author Topic: What's up with the word "sonned"?  (Read 873 times)

hector

Re: What's up with the word "sonned"?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2004, 07:03:41 PM »
i have never heard anybody use the word "sonned" in real life. are we going back to the 50s in ToT? :D

exactly.  I've never heard the word spoken, only have read it on this forum by idiots like Downy.  Where I'm from, I don't care how bad you humiliate somebody, if you said you just sonned them, you would probably be feeling the humiliation.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2004, 08:50:07 PM »
lol@ NIK sayin people who dont like the word probably get sonned alot lol

Arent there words out there, that people use...that u just think are stupid? This is one of em.

And just like everybody else said, nobody out here says the shit. Ive heard it way before somebody brought it on here...but it was from some muhafuckas from the South.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2004, 10:38:40 PM »
I never say sonned, I say schooled, but I don't get how someone can have a beef with a word, unless it really offends them in some way...LOL

hector

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2004, 11:26:30 PM »
I never say sonned, I say schooled, but I don't get how someone can have a beef with a word, unless it really offends them in some way...LOL

you don't get a lot of things, partly because your retarded, and partly becuase your just plain dumb.

hector

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »
its just like the gay people from southern cali who hate the word HELLA.  but everyone in northern cali luvs the word and uses it hella.  and also like the gay people from southern cali who call southern cali and northern cali, so cal and nor cal.  You won't find many people from northern cali sayin that.  And I was talking to my friend who moved to texas last year from california.  He was talking about words that they use, that he hates and has never heard in california.  I could understand how if you are dumb, unoriginal, and can't think for yourself, why you wouldn't understand how people don't like certain words.  but for the other people, they understand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
Gay people from Southern Cali? Aren't you originally from Southern Cali? That explains a lot, homo... :-\

hector

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2004, 12:14:32 AM »
uhh, for one dumbshit, no I'm not originally from southern cali.  I was born there, but I was raised in northern cali.  for 2 dumbshit, I wasn't calling all people from southern cali gay, just the ones that don't like the word hella, or use the words so cal and nor cal.  Next time, try pulling your head out of your ass before you try and diss me.  it might help a bit Downy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2004, 12:16:58 AM »
uhh, for one dumbshit, no I'm not originally from southern cali.  I was born there, but I was raised in northern cali.  for 2 dumbshit, I wasn't calling all people from southern cali gay, just the ones that don't like the word hella, or use the words so cal and nor cal.  Next time, try pulling your head out of your ass before you try and diss me.  it might help a bit Downy.

Did you realize that if you compile all the disses you've written towards me, it could make a book longer than the bible...

hector

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2004, 12:25:46 AM »

Did you realize that if you compile all the disses you've written towards me, it could make a book longer than the bible...

wow, are you really that eazy to make fun of?  I mean I knew it was eazy, but I didn't realize it was that eazy.  oh wait, yeah I did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2004, 12:29:15 AM »
Well, you can make fun of anyone...But as long as it's not accurate, it doesn't move them the least.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2004, 01:41:02 AM »
its just like the gay people from southern cali who hate the word HELLA.  but everyone in northern cali luvs the word and uses it hella.  and also like the gay people from southern cali who call southern cali and northern cali, so cal and nor cal.  You won't find many people from northern cali sayin that.  And I was talking to my friend who moved to texas last year from california.  He was talking about words that they use, that he hates and has never heard in california.  I could understand how if you are dumb, unoriginal, and can't think for yourself, why you wouldn't understand how people don't like certain words.  but for the other people, they understand.

kinda funny that the Gay Capital is in Northern Kali tho isnt it?

Btw...people down here have been sayin hella since i can even remember. The gay shit yall say is, "hecka" lol. Its like yall tryna sound cool by sayin "hella"...but dont quite wanna curse. How cute...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2004, 03:25:53 AM »

kinda funny that the Gay Capital is in Northern Kali tho isnt it?

LMAO...So true.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2004, 04:03:53 AM »
 use the G-Spot for diss-chats, if not AIM
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin