Author Topic: Danny Boy just got married. . .  (Read 1609 times)

Okka

Re: Danny Boy just got married. . .
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 05:05:12 AM »
Danny Boy has a son

That doesn't really mean anything.

He has worked as a cleaner, a barman and all around the clock including singing in the city in clubs etc. So hasn't always had the time for women

Oh, okay.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 05:32:37 AM »
Did he actually admit that he's gay somewhere or are y'all talkin' about him tellin' Infinite he's gay on Facebook?

I've said this before and I will say it again.  DANNY BOY CAME OUT ON HURT EM BAD'S FACEBOOK WALL AND ON HIS OWN WALL.  IT"S PUBLIC INFO (this is on their personal page and not on their artist page, btw).   I wouldn't out a dude like that if it was a private convo with me, because I respect anyone who was a part of the Death Row golden age, and I'm not a bitchass fan like a lot of people on here who say the dirtiest shit about their favorite artists.

Get off the nutz, son.  And I want an apology from you and a few others on here once somebody like JMix comes on here and verifies all this.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:37:19 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2014, 07:36:28 AM »

Get off the nutz, son.  And I want an apology from you and a few others on here once somebody like JMix comes on here and verifies all this.

fuck you and your apology

123imagee

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2014, 11:43:20 PM »
it was known for months now (since danny boy said "i think i´m goin gay") or soemthing like that.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 10:14:39 AM »
when confusion takes over