Author Topic: 213 gets 3.5 in SOurce........basically on point  (Read 667 times)

PLANT

Re: 213 gets 3.5 in SOurce........basically on point
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2004, 02:00:47 PM »
Id give the album a 4.  It has a nice consistant sound through out and they held it down w no guest spots.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2004, 02:31:22 PM »
I give it a 2.5!!! Common peeps the album has only 3 good tracks and the rest is wack!!! Snoop sounds so boring and warren g sounds like he can't even rap!!! Nate Dogg is the only one but he sounding wack too on most of the tracks!! Please be truth to yourself and stop dickridin!!! 8)

i aint even listen to the album yet, and actually aint that pressed to get it. I was just sayin that the Source is bullshit, so i dont pay attention to their ratings.

Oh, BTW....Warren G CANT rap. lol

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2004, 06:26:07 PM »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 08:25:13 PM »
i would give it 2 mics.

Warren G - needs to stick to producing instead of rapping---his lyrical skills are horrible compared to his earlier work.

Snoop - Snoop was decent on the album. Nothing special from him though.

Nate Dogg - He was the best of the 3 on the album, but he still wanst that great.

If warren focused on producin instead of raping, this album would of been better since he would of spent more time on the production. This wasnt Warren greatests production work either - it was decent if not mediocare.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 08:47:21 AM »
If warren focused on producin instead of raping, this album would of been better since he would of spent more time on the production. This wasnt Warren greatests production work either - it was decent if not mediocare.

Yeah, you're right...  ::) Warren spent NO time on the production. What rock you been under this 2004? Damn.