Author Topic: Responsibility  (Read 1308 times)

davida.b.

Re: Responsibility
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2004, 04:17:54 PM »

I have been to Shangihai, China twice, and its probably the most modern city in the world. Its clean, no crime, modern Structures like bulidings, controlled, ect....

That's like going to Beverly Hills, California and saying "I went to the US. Its very clean, everyone's rich, no homeless people, etc"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2004, 04:27:44 PM »
Have you been to china 7even.

I have been to Shangihai, China twice, and its probably the most modern city in the world. Its clean, no crime, modern Structures like bulidings, controlled, ect....

Also, China is rich as fuck man. Do you even know how much money they make? All the stuff you buy at stores and shit are all mostly made in china.

BTW, dont talk shit about Brazil, even tho you are right about how its crime rate is high and lots of homeless, China is not even as close as bad as Brazil. Im Brazilian and i should know.

America hardly spends money to help 3rd world countries. Most of their money for foreign aid goes to Israel - wow, that's noble.

America gives more money then any  other country in the world ::)

lol your posts are so damn sonable Im getting sick of it.
1. what david said. he's on point.
2. yea, all the stuff owned by american brands like Nike, which pay them 10 year old workers a disgusting low amount of money. great!
3. lol, first you say I shouldnt talk smack, then you say Im right, and then that it's even worse than China. Wow. how did I talk smack then?
4. first, America spends a relatively spoken low amount of money if you take into acount how many citizens there are. which is a thing you have to take into account, unless you just want to dickride america. second, as I said before, most of the money goes to Israel, and I dont support that in any way imagineable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2004, 04:43:07 PM »
The foreign aid argument is a glass half empty, glass half full thing.

Some people see it as "We give the most"
others see it as "You dont give what you could give"

Can we leave it at that?  :)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2004, 04:44:01 PM »
That's like going to Beverly Hills, California and saying "I went to the US. Its very clean, everyone's rich, no homeless people, etc"
Apples and Oranges...doesmore then the half of the population of the US live in Beverly Hills? No. Now those more then half of the poplation  of china live in Shanghia? Yes.

yea, all the stuff owned by american brands like Nike, which pay them 10 year old workers a disgusting low amount of money. great!
Nike is owned by the US..haha your smart ::)
lol, first you say I shouldnt talk smack, then you say Im right, and then that it's even worse than China. Wow. how did I talk smack then?
Cuz i dont like people talking shit about Brazil.
4. first, America spends a relatively spoken low amount of money if you take into acount how many citizens there are. which is a thing you have to take into account, unless you just want to dickride america. second, as I said before, most of the money goes to Israel, and I dont support that in any way imagineable.
It doesnt matter per capita..fuck that.
The truth is the US has gave countries more money then any countired combined.

How come you dont support money going to Isreal? Do you want Isreal to become Palistine and become a terriost country that straps bombs to themselves and blow themselfs up to kill people? or do you want to give money to a country that supports the US and doesnt allow the terriosts palestinas to controll Isreal which  would result in ANOTHER terriost country?

Oh wait..you live in Germany so you dont give a fuck. Sorry i forgot. :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2004, 04:50:37 PM »
Apples and Oranges...doesmore then the half of the population of the US live in Beverly Hills? No. Now those more then half of the poplation  of china live in Shanghia? Yes.

yea, all the stuff owned by american brands like Nike, which pay them 10 year old workers a disgusting low amount of money. great!
Nike is owned by the US..haha your smart ::)
lol, first you say I shouldnt talk smack, then you say Im right, and then that it's even worse than China. Wow. how did I talk smack then?
Cuz i dont like people talking shit about Brazil.
It doesnt matter per capita..fuck that.
The truth is the US has gave countries more money then any countired combined.

How come you dont support money going to Isreal? Do you want Isreal to become Palistine and become a terriost country that straps bombs to themselves and blow themselfs up to kill people? or do you want to give money to a country that supports the US and doesnt allow the terriosts palestinas to controll Isreal which  would result in ANOTHER terriost country?

Oh wait..you live in Germany so you dont give a fuck. Sorry i forgot. :-\

LoL you wanna tell me Shanghai as half a billion inhabitants? LOL.

I havent talked shit about Brazil. I may have said negative things about Brazil, but since they're all true, there's no shit-talking involved.
Per capita does matter. And since I dont count (yes, I dont count it for real) the money the US gives to Israel, the US doesnt give much money, even if ignore per capita, to developement countries.

LoL, you wanna know why I dont support the Israeli Regime? I could write pages, and Im tired of it. Ask Don Rizzle.

Like if I was less concerned with terrorism cause Im from Germany.. you guys arent in danger at all.. Bush just talks shit, News talk shit, it's orange in big cities and shit, all just to put the American People in fear. So that they elect Bush, cause he kicks terrorists ass. It's psychology. You aren't in danger.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2004, 04:52:51 PM »
did you ever think about this?

israel prevents about 60 suicide bombings a day. i bet they teach america how to do that also and that that's one of the reasons they get so much support from america.

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2004, 04:55:33 PM »
Per capita does matter.

It doesn't. China just keeps its own population poor. Can you start "sonning" China now please?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2004, 04:58:51 PM »

israel prevents about 60 suicide bombings a day. i bet they teach america how to do that also and that that's one of the reasons they get so much support from america.

funny to get props for preventing a part of something you actually caused in the first place. also, too bad they havent taught em how to prevent getting their own planes jacked and crashed into the biggest buildings in town. ppl act like it's no big deal that Israel steals land, and that it's weird that ppl retaliate. what would you say if ppl get with tanks and AK's to your town, pulling your house down and say: Mauzip, get away or we kill you. Then you ask why? And they say: Cause here it is stated that this land belongs to us. And they show you an 2000 year old book you dont even give a crap about. How's that?
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2004, 05:00:42 PM »
Like if I was less concerned with terrorism cause Im from Germany.. you guys arent in danger at all.. Bush just talks shit, News talk shit, it's orange in big cities and shit, all just to put the American People in fear. So that they elect Bush, cause he kicks terrorists ass. It's psychology. You aren't in danger.

Oh, so after 3,000 people were killed in New York and Vergina, we arent in danger at all? We should just move on without any tighter home land security or we shouldnt of ever put  troops in Afganistan.?

Yeah, very smart ::)  Then terroists would just build up more and more everyday and we would have attacks everyday.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 05:04:37 PM by Machiavelli »

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2004, 05:05:43 PM »

funny to get props for preventing a part of something you actually caused in the first place. also, too bad they havent taught em how to prevent getting their own planes jacked and crashed into the biggest buildings in town. ppl act like it's no big deal that Israel steals land, and that it's weird that ppl retaliate. what would you say if ppl get with tanks and AK's to your town, pulling your house down and say: Mauzip, get away or we kill you. Then you ask why? And they say: Cause here it is stated that this land belongs to us. And they show you an 2000 year old book you dont even give a crap about. How's that?

Reply ontopic please.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2004, 05:05:55 PM »

Oh, so after 3,000 people were killed in New York, we arent in danger at all? We should just move on without any tighter home land security or we shouldnt of ever put  troops in Afganistan.?

Yeah, very smart ::)  Then terroists would just build up more and more everyday and we would have attacks everyday.

Aight, one really huge bad thing happened, I give you that. Still.

e.g., you remember the big alert in NY lately? When they acted like some big shit was about to go on, and all ppl had their vans searched through and their bags searched through? The news about the terror stuff was 3 years old. Now, you decide. Either, your government is so fuckin DUMB that they make such an effort by mistake, or, your government wants to put you into fear, when there is nothing to fear. Whenever I turn on CNN, I hear the word Terror, although, nothing happens. Dont sleep boy. You ppl are fooled.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2004, 05:08:51 PM »
OR you can just be happy they took precautions anyway :-\

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2004, 05:09:40 PM »

I would say:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2004, 05:10:01 PM »

Reply ontopic please.

sometimes it's better when you say nothing at all. this actually was such a moment for you, and you missed it. next time when you aint got to say shit in return, dont say shit in return, it really is that simple. the bold part was on-topic to your post, and the other part was ontopic regarding to what Mach wanted to know, although I could write on for ages when it comes to this issue.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2004, 05:11:31 PM »
OR you can just be happy they took precautions anyway :-\

yes exactually.

"Its better safe then sorrry"